RemedySpot.com

biting sensations

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

-In my case I am 99% sure it is neurological. I take my neurontin and lamictal and hour ago and I haven't felt any more pin prick like biting sensations. Thanks for the assurance.AandrayaOn Jun 1, 2012, at 11:18 PM, Goldstein@... wrote: Very interesting Dray. I think a lot of the biting sensation is neurological and may not be coming from the outside. It certainly has occurred to me too because sometimes the pain was in one tiny spot and other times the sensation has been more global, in an area maybe the size of a silver dollar. That's my experience. This all points to internals to me. But I wish I knew which of the infections is the culprit.From: "Aandraya Da Silva" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, June 1, 2012 7:04:24 PMSubject: Re: @whispies LInda-Since starting Neurontin I have no weird body sensations, foot or body pain. Just a dull headache that I think is because I'm getting used to it.AandrayaOn Jun 1, 2012, at 7:39 PM, Goldstein@... wrote: I am so sorry dear C. I wish I could take your distress away for you. It is so strange that this crap lets up when weather is cooler. What could that be about? I know even with Lyme they say there is a season for it... I felt a fluctuation of symptoms over time. But who knows what it is. The bites become less and less severe as time goes along I've found. The bites used to feel like an ice pick into the feet. Now they are usually just a mild pinch and that's about it. What do they feel like to you? I'm sorry you are having such terrible time with it. What are you putting on your feet? Is it warm there?So you are from Glasgow... I wonder if daughter and son-in-law will go there. I'll send her a Facebook message and maybe they will go that way, not sure what their plans are. I know going to a castle today and met really nice people. She was talking about buying a kilt. We actually have one since my family long ago was of the on clan (I know from our geneology). The kilt is now full of moth holes, but I keep it. We used to like to go to the ish games here. Husband loves Scotland and the bag pipe music (he is Jewish, go figure). It was so hot people were passing out at the games. Why would they do the games during the hottest time of the year in California in kilts, woolen sox and head to toe in wool? Made no sense. I bought a beautiful woolen sweater there which I could never wear in California since it was never cold enough to wear it. I hope I put a little smile on your face! Will tell daughter, et al to visit Glasgow if they can. From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, June 1, 2012 12:20:45 PMSubject: Re: @whispiesHeat pad n ocean sounds sounds,lovely!Yes they will have lovely time im sureThey shud visit GlasgowIm from thereLovely art galleries architecture parksIm afraid im realy downFeet badly deteriated I realy feel distressed:-(------------------------------On Thu, May 31, 2012 09:53 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:>I have a CD of ocean sounds and will do that with it. I don't use a hot water bottle, but a hot pad. >>>Hope you are having a wonderful day! My daughter and her husband left for Scotland this morning. I am jealous. >>> >> [ bird mites ] Re: OT - Blue Boy shots - see what you make of them >> >>Looks like save your money for the movies lol http :// lancaster . unl . edu /pest/resources/ ultrasonicdevices . shtml >> >> >> >> > > >> > >Gloria, >> > > >> > >Thank you for looking and for your feedback. As far as a video of moving fibers, the fibers DON'T move. They are not the organism. They are the covering. The fibers serve two purposes: camouflage and protection. The legs move, and fungi attacking other organisms move. >> > > >> > > >> > >I don't feel the necessity to defend my knowledge that Morgellons is real - not any more. The main reason I distribute my images is, well, there are two reasons: to hopefully reach someone who can positively identify some of the organisms so that I can seek the correct route to address them; and to let others know that there is a whole world out there, and somebody besides them knows that what they showed their doc in good faith, and got trashed for, could well have been, and probably was if they obtained their samples from bite sites as I do, the real deal: Morgellons . >> > > >> > >I might be able to find another series of stills that when viewed also reveals motion like the Blue Boy images do. The ones I am thinking of are of a cigar-shaped fibrous organism who happened to be stuck to the lint roller sheet at one end. What it was doing to try and get off the sticky sheet w >> > >> > >> > ------------------------------------ >> > >> >

Guest guest

Me too Dray, but I still see fibers and they come out of my skin. I wonder which infection is causing these damn fibers.From: "Aandraya Da Silva" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2012 12:17:05 PMSubject: biting sensations

-In my case I am 99% sure it is neurological. I take my neurontin and lamictal and hour ago and I haven't felt any more pin prick like biting sensations. Thanks for the assurance.AandrayaOn Jun 1, 2012, at 11:18 PM, Goldstein@... wrote: Very interesting Dray. I think a lot of the biting sensation is neurological and may not be coming from the outside. It certainly has occurred to me too because sometimes the pain was in one tiny spot and other times the sensation has been more global, in an area maybe the size of a silver dollar. That's my experience. This all points to internals to me. But I wish I knew which of the infections is the culprit.From: "Aandraya Da Silva" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, June 1, 2012 7:04:24 PMSubject: Re: @whispies LInda-Since starting Neurontin I have no weird body sensations, foot or body pain. Just a dull headache that I think is because I'm getting used to it.AandrayaOn Jun 1, 2012, at 7:39 PM, Goldstein@... wrote: I am so sorry dear C. I wish I could take your distress away for you. It is so strange that this crap lets up when weather is cooler. What could that be about? I know even with Lyme they say there is a season for it... I felt a fluctuation of symptoms over time. But who knows what it is. The bites become less and less severe as time goes along I've found. The bites used to feel like an ice pick into the feet. Now they are usually just a mild pinch and that's about it. What do they feel like to you? I'm sorry you are having such terrible time with it. What are you putting on your feet? Is it warm there?So you are from Glasgow... I wonder if daughter and son-in-law will go there. I'll send her a Facebook message and maybe they will go that way, not sure what their plans are. I know going to a castle today and met really nice people. She was talking about buying a kilt. We actually have one since my family long ago was of the on clan (I know from our geneology). The kilt is now full of moth holes, but I keep it. We used to like to go to the ish games here. Husband loves Scotland and the bag pipe music (he is Jewish, go figure). It was so hot people were passing out at the games. Why would they do the games during the hottest time of the year in California in kilts, woolen sox and head to toe in wool? Made no sense. I bought a beautiful woolen sweater there which I could never wear in California since it was never cold enough to wear it. I hope I put a little smile on your face! Will tell daughter, et al to visit Glasgow if they can. From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, June 1, 2012 12:20:45 PMSubject: Re: @whispiesHeat pad n ocean sounds sounds,lovely!Yes they will have lovely time im sureThey shud visit GlasgowIm from thereLovely art galleries architecture parksIm afraid im realy downFeet badly deteriated I realy feel distressed:-(------------------------------On Thu, May 31, 2012 09:53 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:>I have a CD of ocean sounds and will do that with it. I don't use a hot water bottle, but a hot pad. >>>Hope you are having a wonderful day! My daughter and her husband left for Scotland this morning. I am jealous. >>> >> [ bird mites ] Re: OT - Blue Boy shots - see what you make of them >> >>Looks like save your money for the movies lol http :// lancaster . unl . edu /pest/resources/ ultrasonicdevices . shtml >> >> >> >> > > >> > >Gloria, >> > > >> > >Thank you for looking and for your feedback. As far as a video of moving fibers, the fibers DON'T move. They are not the organism. They are the covering. The fibers serve two purposes: camouflage and protection. The legs move, and fungi attacking other organisms move. >> > > >> > > >> > >I don't feel the necessity to defend my knowledge that Morgellons is real - not any more. The main reason I distribute my images is, well, there are two reasons: to hopefully reach someone who can positively identify some of the organisms so that I can seek the correct route to address them; and to let others know that there is a whole world out there, and somebody besides them knows that what they showed their doc in good faith, and got trashed for, could well have been, and probably was if they obtained their samples from bite sites as I do, the real deal: Morgellons . >> > > >> > >I might be able to find another series of stills that when viewed also reveals motion like the Blue Boy images do. The ones I am thinking of are of a cigar-shaped fibrous organism who happened to be stuck to the lint roller sheet at one end. What it was doing to try and get off the sticky sheet w >> > >> > >> > ------------------------------------ >> > >> >

Guest guest

Me too, but my new LLMD believes it is related to Lyme.AandrayaOn Jun 2, 2012, at 2:22 PM, Goldstein@... wrote: Me too Dray, but I still see fibers and they come out of my skin. I wonder which infection is causing these damn fibers.From: "Aandraya Da Silva" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2012 12:17:05 PMSubject: biting sensations -In my case I am 99% sure it is neurological. I take my neurontin and lamictal and hour ago and I haven't felt any more pin prick like biting sensations. Thanks for the assurance.AandrayaOn Jun 1, 2012, at 11:18 PM, Goldstein@... wrote: Very interesting Dray. I think a lot of the biting sensation is neurological and may not be coming from the outside. It certainly has occurred to me too because sometimes the pain was in one tiny spot and other times the sensation has been more global, in an area maybe the size of a silver dollar. That's my experience. This all points to internals to me. But I wish I knew which of the infections is the culprit.From: "Aandraya Da Silva" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, June 1, 2012 7:04:24 PMSubject: Re: @whispies LInda-Since starting Neurontin I have no weird body sensations, foot or body pain. Just a dull headache that I think is because I'm getting used to it.AandrayaOn Jun 1, 2012, at 7:39 PM, Goldstein@... wrote: I am so sorry dear C. I wish I could take your distress away for you. It is so strange that this crap lets up when weather is cooler. What could that be about? I know even with Lyme they say there is a season for it... I felt a fluctuation of symptoms over time. But who knows what it is. The bites become less and less severe as time goes along I've found. The bites used to feel like an ice pick into the feet. Now they are usually just a mild pinch and that's about it. What do they feel like to you? I'm sorry you are having such terrible time with it. What are you putting on your feet? Is it warm there?So you are from Glasgow... I wonder if daughter and son-in-law will go there. I'll send her a Facebook message and maybe they will go that way, not sure what their plans are. I know going to a castle today and met really nice people. She was talking about buying a kilt. We actually have one since my family long ago was of the on clan (I know from our geneology). The kilt is now full of moth holes, but I keep it. We used to like to go to the ish games here. Husband loves Scotland and the bag pipe music (he is Jewish, go figure). It was so hot people were passing out at the games. Why would they do the games during the hottest time of the year in California in kilts, woolen sox and head to toe in wool? Made no sense. I bought a beautiful woolen sweater there which I could never wear in California since it was never cold enough to wear it. I hope I put a little smile on your face! Will tell daughter, et al to visit Glasgow if they can. From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, June 1, 2012 12:20:45 PMSubject: Re: @whispiesHeat pad n ocean sounds sounds,lovely!Yes they will have lovely time im sureThey shud visit GlasgowIm from thereLovely art galleries architecture parksIm afraid im realy downFeet badly deteriated I realy feel distressed:-(------------------------------On Thu, May 31, 2012 09:53 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:>I have a CD of ocean sounds and will do that with it. I don't use a hot water bottle, but a hot pad. >>>Hope you are having a wonderful day! My daughter and her husband left for Scotland this morning. I am jealous. >>> >> [ bird mites ] Re: OT - Blue Boy shots - see what you make of them >> >>Looks like save your money for the movies lol http :// lancaster . unl . edu /pest/resources/ ultrasonicdevices . shtml >> >> >> >> > > >> > >Gloria, >> > > >> > >Thank you for looking and for your feedback. As far as a video of moving fibers, the fibers DON'T move. They are not the organism. They are the covering. The fibers serve two purposes: camouflage and protection. The legs move, and fungi attacking other organisms move. >> > > >> > > >> > >I don't feel the necessity to defend my knowledge that Morgellons is real - not any more. The main reason I distribute my images is, well, there are two reasons: to hopefully reach someone who can positively identify some of the organisms so that I can seek the correct route to address them; and to let others know that there is a whole world out there, and somebody besides them knows that what they showed their doc in good faith, and got trashed for, could well have been, and probably was if they obtained their samples from bite sites as I do, the real deal: Morgellons . >> > > >> > >I might be able to find another series of stills that when viewed also reveals motion like the Blue Boy images do. The ones I am thinking of are of a cigar-shaped fibrous organism who happened to be stuck to the lint roller sheet at one end. What it was doing to try and get off the sticky sheet w >> > >> > >> > ------------------------------------ >> > >> >