RemedySpot.com

neurontin, biting sensations

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

OMG, I didn't take my neurontin last night and I feel like things are biting me! I haven't had this sensation in over a year!!AandrayaOn Jun 2, 2012, at 3:04 AM, Kajay wrote: Depends on which one is hungry :-) --------------------------- >> >>Thanks, looks like I won't be trying those. L >> >> [ bird mites ] Re: OT - Blue Boy shots - see what you make of them >> >>Looks like save your money for the movies lol http :// lancaster . unl . edu /pest/resources/ ultrasonicdevices . shtml >> >> >> >> > > >> > >Gloria, >> > > >> > >Thank you for looking and for your feedback. As far as a video of moving fibers, the fibers DON'T move. They are not the organism. They are the covering. The fibers serve two purposes: camouflage and protection. The legs move, and fungi attacking other organisms move. >> > > >> > > >> > >I don't feel the necessity to defend my knowledge that Morgellons is real - not any more. The main reason I distribute my images is, well, there are two reasons: to hopefully reach someone who can positively identify some of the organisms so that I can seek the correct route to address them; and to let others know that there is a whole world out there, and somebody besides them knows that what they showed their doc in good faith, and got trashed for, could well have been, and probably was if they obtained their samples from bite sites as I do, the real deal: Morgellons . >> > > >> > >I might be able to find another series of stills that when viewed also reveals motion like the Blue Boy images do. The ones I am thinking of are of a cigar-shaped fibrous organism who happened to be stuck to the lint roller sheet at one end. What it was doing to try and get off the sticky sheet w >> > >> > >> > ------------------------------------ >> > >> >