RemedySpot.com

Re: My soul could never embrase the thought of an angry, punishing God.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

"I've never believed in a burning Hell or a Devil. My soul could never embrase the thought of an angry, punishing God. I am crossing the line as "It is not my place". AGREE AGREE - I too could never agree that the almighty power punishes -- we punish --- man has created his own beliefs -- the power of this universe is something so great we can only respect it and each other. From: Benton <sarahbenton48@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 4:24 PM Subject: Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

Movies, How soon are you moving? A lot of us did that. I threw out everything I owned, and today, three years later still sleep on a blow up mattress and own one chair for computer. Of course, I am moving to a new state soon so no point in getting anything. Many stayed where they were, killed the bacteria or fungus attracting the bug and tended their environment. Clearly not my business. You mentioned "burning" in Hell, so I wanted to share these links with you. Delete them if you are not interested. I've never believed in a burning Hell or a Devil. My soul could never embrase the thought of an angry, punishing God. I am crossing the line as "It is not my

place". So again,

delete if you are not interested.Sally

& feature=plcp
& feature=plcp From: moviesr12 <moviesr12@...> bird mites Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012

1:52 PM Subject: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

im movin soon that why i want to try what i can now to get ride of the mites i am not real worried about the lyme that its taking a back seat to the horror i live.i thought about taking my life so many times in the last few weeks it scares me to death to know i have mites crawling on me and biting me but the thought of burning in hell doesn't appeal to me and being in a box for the rest of my life would be boring so i keep on fighting the horror

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

I too believe this; we create our own heaven or hell. I believe in a complete loving God.From: "los" <kean2465@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 10:28:36 AMSubject: Re: My soul could never embrase the thought of an angry, punishing God.

"I've never believed in a burning Hell or a Devil. My soul could never embrase the thought of an angry, punishing God. I am crossing the line as "It is not my place". AGREE AGREE - I too could never agree that the almighty power punishes -- we punish --- man has created his own beliefs -- the power of this universe is something so great we can only respect it and each other. From: Benton <sarahbenton48@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 4:24 PM Subject: Re: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

Movies, How soon are you moving? A lot of us did that. I threw out everything I owned, and today, three years later still sleep on a blow up mattress and own one chair for computer. Of course, I am moving to a new state soon so no point in getting anything. Many stayed where they were, killed the bacteria or fungus attracting the bug and tended their environment. Clearly not my business. You mentioned "burning" in Hell, so I wanted to share these links with you. Delete them if you are not interested. I've never believed in a burning Hell or a Devil. My soul could never embrase the thought of an angry, punishing God. I am crossing the line as "It is not my

place". So again,

delete if you are not interested.Sally

& feature=plcp
& feature=plcp From: moviesr12 <moviesr12@...> bird mites Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012

1:52 PM Subject: Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

im movin soon that why i want to try what i can now to get ride of the mites i am not real worried about the lyme that its taking a back seat to the horror i live.i thought about taking my life so many times in the last few weeks it scares me to death to know i have mites crawling on me and biting me but the thought of burning in hell doesn't appeal to me and being in a box for the rest of my life would be boring so i keep on fighting the horror

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Guest guest

But why do bad bad things happen to little children ,animals,

They dont create that

I know,god is good

But I just dont understand eg why is a lovely pure good young dog not even two

,like holly suffering

She didnt create it

I believe bad things,hapen to us if we dont believe in ourselves

And dont love ourselves enough

Iv always,felt isolated n the belief I will be,self perpetuates!

Even subconscious attracts what we dont want to us

Im so tired of it all really!

X

------------------------------

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 12:13 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:

>I too believe this; we create our own heaven or hell. I believe in a complete

loving God.

>

>

>

>

> Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

>

>

>

>

>

>im movin soon that why i want to try what i can now to get ride of the mites i

am not real worried about the lyme that its taking a back seat to the horror i

live.i thought about taking my life so many times in the last few weeks it

scares me to death to know i have mites crawling on me and biting me but the

thought of burning in hell doesn't appeal to me and being in a box for the rest

of my life would be boring so i keep on fighting the horror

>

>

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of

my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been

using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my

face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to

have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this

would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on

here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at

night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless

yall

>> > > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > >

>> > >

>> >

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> ------------------------------------

>>

>>

Guest guest

Me too... can't figure it out either. To me there is no good explanation. Does a tree dwell on the fact that one of its branches has been pruned? Maybe we were not meant to figure it all out. Plants have consciousness.From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 1:51:22 PMSubject: Re: My soul could never embrase the thought of an angry, punishing God.But why do bad bad things happen to little children ,animals,They dont create that I know,god is goodBut I just dont understand eg why is a lovely pure good young dog not even two ,like holly sufferingShe didnt create itI believe bad things,hapen to us if we dont believe in ourselves And dont love ourselves enoughIv always,felt isolated n the belief I will be,self perpetuates!Even subconscious attracts what we dont want to usIm so tired of it all really!X------------------------------On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 12:13 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:>I too believe this; we create our own heaven or hell. I believe in a complete loving God. >>> >> Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off >>>>>>im movin soon that why i want to try what i can now to get ride of the mites i am not real worried about the lyme that its taking a back seat to the horror i live.i thought about taking my life so many times in the last few weeks it scares me to death to know i have mites crawling on me and biting me but the thought of burning in hell doesn't appeal to me and being in a box for the rest of my life would be boring so i keep on fighting the horror >> >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> >> >> >> ------------------------------------ >> >>

Guest guest

Yes,

I guess youre right

Its all much bigger than us!!x

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 13:59 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:

>Me too... can't figure it out either. To me there is no good explanation. Does

a tree dwell on the fact that one of its branches has been pruned? Maybe we were

not meant to figure it all out. Plants have consciousness.

>

>

>

>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>im movin soon that why i want to try what i can now to get ride of the mites i

>>

>>

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on

night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless

yall

>> > > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > >

>> > >

>> >

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

Guest guest

I like how u said that about the tree.

It was poetic!:-)

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 13:59 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:

>Me too... can't figure it out either. To me there is no good explanation. Does

a tree dwell on the fact that one of its branches has been pruned? Maybe we were

not meant to figure it all out. Plants have consciousness.

>

>

>

>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>im movin soon that why i want to try what i can now to get ride of the mites i

>>

>>

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

yall

>> > > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > >

>> > >

>> >

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

Guest guest

C, Nobody can die. We merely transform into a spirit being. I am jealous really. They have homes, neighborhoods, friends and family, BUT no rent, mortgage, jobs, cleaning, taxes, mowing, washing the car/don't need one, SICKNESS, etc. The young ones are continued to be raised and play and grow in God's love. This world is just the nursery world for the beginning of an infinite journey toward God. How cool is that!Sally From: ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...> bird mites Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 4:51 PM Subject: Re: My soul could never embrase the thought of an angry, punishing God.

But why do bad bad things happen to little children ,animals,

They dont create that

I know,god is good

But I just dont understand eg why is a lovely pure good young dog not even two ,like holly suffering

She didnt create it

I believe bad things,hapen to us if we dont believe in ourselves

And dont love ourselves enough

Iv always,felt isolated n the belief I will be,self perpetuates!

Even subconscious attracts what we dont want to us

Im so tired of it all really!

X

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 12:13 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:

>I too believe this; we create our own heaven or hell. I believe in a complete loving God.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>im movin soon that why i want to try what i can now to get ride of the mites i am not real worried about the lyme that its taking a back seat to the horror i live.i thought about taking my life so many times in the last few weeks it scares me to death to know i have mites crawling on me and biting me but the thought of burning in hell doesn't appeal to me and being in a box for the rest of my life would be boring so i keep on fighting the horror

>

>

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall

>> > > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > >

>> > >

>> >

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

Guest guest

I don't know if you have access to the olive leaf powder, but I'd like to send you a package, unopened, that I recently bought. (I'll get more later). You can put it on your feet, as Sally has done. I does kill fungus. Also MMS and MSM kill fungus. Those are all topical and to be used internally. How would you feel if I sent you some of my Itraconazole too? I won't take it and I bought far too much of it. They are unopened as well.Let me know and if so, send me a private email with your address dear. Now we're off to our meditation practice... I need it today, as fear was springing horribly for me last night. I could not sleep.Hugs, From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 1:51:22 PMSubject: Re: My soul could never embrase the thought of an angry, punishing God.But why do bad bad things happen to little children ,animals,They dont create that I know,god is goodBut I just dont understand eg why is a lovely pure good young dog not even two ,like holly sufferingShe didnt create itI believe bad things,hapen to us if we dont believe in ourselves And dont love ourselves enoughIv always,felt isolated n the belief I will be,self perpetuates!Even subconscious attracts what we dont want to usIm so tired of it all really!X------------------------------On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 12:13 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:>I too believe this; we create our own heaven or hell. I believe in a complete loving God. >>> >> Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off >>>>>>im movin soon that why i want to try what i can now to get ride of the mites i am not real worried about the lyme that its taking a back seat to the horror i live.i thought about taking my life so many times in the last few weeks it scares me to death to know i have mites crawling on me and biting me but the thought of burning in hell doesn't appeal to me and being in a box for the rest of my life would be boring so i keep on fighting the horror >> >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> >> >> >> ------------------------------------ >> >>

Guest guest

C, (ILIKETREES)I hope you say yes... but it is up to you!From: Goldstein@...To: bird mites Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2012 7:46:29 AMSubject: Re: My soul could never embrase the thought of an angry, punishing God.

I don't know if you have access to the olive leaf powder, but I'd like to send you a package, unopened, that I recently bought. (I'll get more later). You can put it on your feet, as Sally has done. I does kill fungus. Also MMS and MSM kill fungus. Those are all topical and to be used internally. How would you feel if I sent you some of my Itraconazole too? I won't take it and I bought far too much of it. They are unopened as well.Let me know and if so, send me a private email with your address dear. Now we're off to our meditation practice... I need it today, as fear was springing horribly for me last night. I could not sleep.Hugs, From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 1:51:22 PMSubject: Re: My soul could never embrase the thought of an angry, punishing God.But why do bad bad things happen to little children ,animals,They dont create that I know,god is goodBut I just dont understand eg why is a lovely pure good young dog not even two ,like holly sufferingShe didnt create itI believe bad things,hapen to us if we dont believe in ourselves And dont love ourselves enoughIv always,felt isolated n the belief I will be,self perpetuates!Even subconscious attracts what we dont want to usIm so tired of it all really!X------------------------------On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 12:13 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:>I too believe this; we create our own heaven or hell. I believe in a complete loving God. >>> >> Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off >>>>>>im movin soon that why i want to try what i can now to get ride of the mites i am not real worried about the lyme that its taking a back seat to the horror i live.i thought about taking my life so many times in the last few weeks it scares me to death to know i have mites crawling on me and biting me but the thought of burning in hell doesn't appeal to me and being in a box for the rest of my life would be boring so i keep on fighting the horror >> >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > This is getting way out of control i can't keep the crawly out of my hair and face as soon as i walk in the door they hit me like crazy.I Been using vicks vapor rub in my hair with a shower cap and bounty dryer sheet on my face at home.I Know it sounds crazy but it's working so far but i don't want to have to go around the house looking like this please any ideas...I wish this would all go away i just recently ordered a Tri-jet fogger that was suggested on here.Hopefully it will work and cut down on the biting and crawling at night.Hopefully god answers everyone prayers in this goes away forever god bless yall >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> >> >> >> ------------------------------------ >> >>

Guest guest

:-)

X

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 04:11 PDT Benton wrote:

>C,

>

>Nobody can die.  We merely transform into a spirit being.  I am jealous

really.  They have homes, neighborhoods, friends and family, BUT no rent,

mortgage, jobs, cleaning, taxes, mowing, washing the car/don't need one,

SICKNESS, etc.  The young ones are continued to be raised and play and grow in

God's love.  This world is just the nursery world for the beginning of an

infinite journey toward God. 

>

>How cool is that!

>Sally 

>

>

>

>________________________________

> From: ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...>

>bird mites

>Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 4:51 PM

>Subject: Re: My soul could never embrase the thought of an

angry, punishing God.

>

>

> 

>

>But why do bad bad things happen to little children ,animals,

>They dont create that

>I know,god is good

>But I just dont understand eg why is a lovely pure good young dog not even two

,like holly suffering

>She didnt create it

>I believe bad things,hapen to us if we dont believe in ourselves

>And dont love ourselves enough

>Iv always,felt isolated n the belief I will be,self perpetuates!

>Even subconscious attracts what we dont want to us

>Im so tired of it all really!

>X

>

>------------------------------

>On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 12:13 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:

>

>>I too believe this; we create our own heaven or hell. I believe in a complete

loving God.

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> Re: what can i put on my head/face to keep them off

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

yall

>> > > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > >

>> > >

>> >

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

Guest guest

Oh

ThAts very very kind of you!ss

Thank you very much indeed!x

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 09:40 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:

>C, (ILIKETREES)

>

>

>I hope you say yes... but it is up to you!

>

>

>

>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

>> > > > > >

yall

>> > > > > >

>> > > > >

>> > > >

>> > >

>> >

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>