RemedySpot.com

Re: anti fungal diet

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Alaire-I'm so happy to hear you are getting help! I truly think the entering the house thing and the instant sensation was a pathogenic mold in the air. Keep us updated.AandrayaOn Jul 11, 2012, at 8:40 PM, alaire73 wrote: Hey everybody, I'm on day 10 of my diet. It is very strict. I am a caffeine and carb junkie so it's been rough. But I will eat like this for the rest of my life if it keeps going like this. I am so interested in what goes on with the mites and fungus. For the longest time I knew the mites couldn't travel that fast.I would have no bites all day until I walked in my house. Then I would have what I thought was bites on my shoulder blades and thighs. No way anything could crawl and get under my clothes that fast. My skin would crawl tingle vibrate. Now I'm wondering when the mites actually were gone. I'm thinking quite awhile maybe last fall. It will always be a mystery.I will take mushrooms growing out of my skin before a mite anyday. I sigh in relief. I know I have a long road ahead, especially if my blood work comes back with bad news but I can handle it. It was the thought of a microscopic blood sucking mite on me that made me want to die. I didn't even take a shower yesterday, same sheets for 5 days, I haven't washed in borax in a couple weeks. I'm actaully quite giddy. This time last year I thought it was the end of my sanity and my life .something has to be done. I am willing to offer my story and my body for research. This will be an epidemic one day. I sit and read everyones storys and I can relate to all of them. I remember everyone saying change your diet and go to the doc. Its so much deeper than the mite. I'm also taking nystatin anti fungal. I basically eat veggies and rice.I have many sypmtoms of lyme and bartonella. Very very tired all the time. I've lost 15 lbs without trying. All my stuff stored in my spare bedroom is still gonna stay back there for awhile. I will not take the chance of one of those suckers starting it over again. Damn those bugs. We are bigger and badder. I really and truly love all of you. I know your prayers got me through the tough times. Thank you all and for newbies hang in there GOD IS GOOD!!!!!

Guest guest

Wonderful news alaire73! It is quite striking that things started to change for you after one year. That was about the turning point for us too, although not perfect, it is better. I continue my medications despite imperfections in what I think my LLMD is doing. She is not top notch, although she has a heart of gold and I'm not the best in following her advice either, but things do get better. It is a real up and down process. Thanks for updating us!From: "alaire73" <alaire_fetters@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 6:40:40 PMSubject: anti fungal dietHey everybody, I'm on day 10 of my diet. It is very strict. I am a caffeine and carb junkie so it's been rough. But I will eat like this for the rest of my life if it keeps going like this. I am so interested in what goes on with the mites and fungus. For the longest time I knew the mites couldn't travel that fast.I would have no bites all day until I walked in my house. Then I would have what I thought was bites on my shoulder blades and thighs. No way anything could crawl and get under my clothes that fast. My skin would crawl tingle vibrate. Now I'm wondering when the mites actually were gone. I'm thinking quite awhile maybe last fall. It will always be a mystery.I will take mushrooms growing out of my skin before a mite anyday. I sigh in relief. I know I have a long road ahead, especially if my blood work comes back with bad news but I can handle it. It was the thought of a microscopic blood sucking mite on me that made me want to die. I didn't even take a shower yesterday, same sheets for 5 days, I haven't washed in borax in a couple weeks. I'm actaully quite giddy. This time last year I thought it was the end of my sanity and my life .something has to be done. I am willing to offer my story and my body for research. This will be an epidemic one day. I sit and read everyones storys and I can relate to all of them. I remember everyone saying change your diet and go to the doc. Its so much deeper than the mite. I'm also taking nystatin anti fungal. I basically eat veggies and rice.I have many sypmtoms of lyme and bartonella. Very very tired all the time. I've lost 15 lbs without trying. All my stuff stored in my spare bedroom is still gonna stay back there for awhile. I will not take the chance of one of those suckers starting it over again. Damn those bugs. We are bigger and badder. I really and truly love all of you. I know your prayers got me through the tough times. Thank you all and for newbies hang in there GOD IS GOOD!!!!! ------------------------------------

Guest guest

Yes alaire

Lovely email so good u feeling better

------------------------------

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 19:33 PDT Aandraya Da Silva wrote:

>Alaire-

>

>I'm so happy to hear you are getting help! I truly think the entering the

house thing and the instant sensation was a pathogenic mold in the air. Keep us

updated.

>

>Aandraya

>

>

>On Jul 11, 2012, at 8:40 PM, alaire73 wrote:

>

>> Hey everybody, I'm on day 10 of my diet. It is very strict. I am a caffeine

and carb junkie so it's been rough. But I will eat like this for the rest of my

life if it keeps going like this. I am so interested in what goes on with the

mites and fungus. For the longest time I knew the mites couldn't travel that

fast.I would have no bites all day until I walked in my house. Then I would have

what I thought was bites on my shoulder blades and thighs. No way anything could

crawl and get under my clothes that fast. My skin would crawl tingle vibrate.

Now I'm wondering when the mites actually were gone. I'm thinking quite awhile

maybe last fall. It will always be a mystery.I will take mushrooms growing out

of my skin before a mite anyday. I sigh in relief. I know I have a long road

ahead, especially if my blood work comes back with bad news but I can handle it.

It was the thought of a microscopic blood sucking mite on me that made me want

to die. I didn't

even take a shower yesterday, same sheets for 5 days, I haven't washed in borax

in a couple weeks. I'm actaully quite giddy. This time last year I thought it

was the end of my sanity and my life .something has to be done. I am willing to

offer my story and my body for research. This will be an epidemic one day. I sit

and read everyones storys and I can relate to all of them. I remember everyone

saying change your diet and go to the doc. Its so much deeper than the mite. I'm

also taking nystatin anti fungal. I basically eat veggies and rice.I have many

sypmtoms of lyme and bartonella. Very very tired all the time. I've lost 15 lbs

without trying. All my stuff stored in my spare bedroom is still gonna stay back

there for awhile. I will not take the chance of one of those suckers starting it

over again. Damn those bugs. We are bigger and badder. I really and truly love

all of you. I know your prayers got me through the tough times. Thank you all

and for

newbies hang in there GOD IS GOOD!!!!!

>>

>>

>

Guest guest

Yes alaire

Ive stoped sugar junk food etc as I thought well fungus thrives on it.

So I would never eat it again if itwould help me get my life back

That is more important

Good luck

Nice name:-)

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 18:40 PDT alaire73 wrote:

>Hey everybody, I'm on day 10 of my diet. It is very strict. I am a caffeine and

carb junkie so it's been rough. But I will eat like this for the rest of my life

if it keeps going like this. I am so interested in what goes on with the mites

and fungus. For the longest time I knew the mites couldn't travel that fast.I

would have no bites all day until I walked in my house. Then I would have what I

thought was bites on my shoulder blades and thighs. No way anything could crawl

and get under my clothes that fast. My skin would crawl tingle vibrate. Now I'm

wondering when the mites actually were gone. I'm thinking quite awhile maybe

last fall. It will always be a mystery.I will take mushrooms growing out of my

skin before a mite anyday. I sigh in relief. I know I have a long road ahead,

especially if my blood work comes back with bad news but I can handle it. It was

the thought of a microscopic blood sucking mite on me that made me want to die.

I didn't even

take a shower yesterday, same sheets for 5 days, I haven't washed in borax in a

couple weeks. I'm actaully quite giddy. This time last year I thought it was the

end of my sanity and my life .something has to be done. I am willing to offer my

story and my body for research. This will be an epidemic one day. I sit and read

everyones storys and I can relate to all of them. I remember everyone saying

change your diet and go to the doc. Its so much deeper than the mite. I'm also

taking nystatin anti fungal. I basically eat veggies and rice.I have many

without trying. All my stuff stored in my spare bedroom is still gonna stay back

there for awhile. I will not take the chance of one of those suckers starting it

and for newbies

hang in there GOD IS GOOD!!!!!

>

Guest guest

Glad all is well for you Alaire. 

What do you cut out or add in to make your diet anti-fungal?

I will start that soon.

On Jul 12, 2012 7:10 AM, " ILIKE TREES " <wherearetheangels@...> wrote:

Yes alaire

Ive stoped sugar junk food etc as I thought well fungus thrives on it.

So I would never eat it again if itwould help me get my life back

That is more important

Good luck

Nice name:-)

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 18:40 PDT alaire73 wrote:

>Hey everybody, I'm on day 10 of my diet. It is very strict. I am a caffeine and carb junkie so it's been rough. But I will eat like this for the rest of my life if it keeps going like this. I am so interested in what goes on with the mites and fungus. For the longest time I knew the mites couldn't travel that fast.I would have no bites all day until I walked in my house. Then I would have what I thought was bites on my shoulder blades and thighs. No way anything could crawl and get under my clothes that fast. My skin would crawl tingle vibrate. Now I'm wondering when the mites actually were gone. I'm thinking quite awhile maybe last fall. It will always be a mystery.I will take mushrooms growing out of my skin before a mite anyday. I sigh in relief. I know I have a long road ahead, especially if my blood work comes back with bad news but I can handle it. It was the thought of a microscopic blood sucking mite on me that made me want to die. I didn't even

take a shower yesterday, same sheets for 5 days, I haven't washed in borax in a couple weeks. I'm actaully quite giddy. This time last year I thought it was the end of my sanity and my life .something has to be done. I am willing to offer my story and my body for research. This will be an epidemic one day. I sit and read everyones storys and I can relate to all of them. I remember everyone saying change your diet and go to the doc. Its so much deeper than the mite. I'm also taking nystatin anti fungal. I basically eat veggies and rice.I have many sypmtoms of lyme and bartonella. Very very tired all the time. I've lost 15 lbs without trying. All my stuff stored in my spare bedroom is still gonna stay back there for awhile. I will not take the chance of one of those suckers starting it over again. Damn those bugs. We are bigger and badder. I really and truly love all of you. I know your prayers got me through the tough times. Thank you all and for newbies

hang in there GOD IS GOOD!!!!!

>

Guest guest

Good work, Alaire, Diet helps. I went off my diet after 4 1/2 months of Intraconazole. I either still have fungus, or I really think its Bartonella Quintana. Fight, fight, fight,Sally From: alaire73 <alaire_fetters@...> bird mites Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 9:40 PM Subject: anti fungal diet

Hey everybody, I'm on day 10 of my diet. It is very strict. I am a caffeine and carb junkie so it's been rough. But I will eat like this for the rest of my life if it keeps going like this. I am so interested in what goes on with the mites and fungus. For the longest time I knew the mites couldn't travel that fast.I would have no bites all day until I walked in my house. Then I would have what I thought was bites on my shoulder blades and thighs. No way anything could crawl and get under my clothes that fast. My skin would crawl tingle vibrate. Now I'm wondering when the mites actually were gone. I'm thinking quite awhile maybe last fall. It will always be a mystery.I will take mushrooms growing out of my skin before a mite anyday. I sigh in relief. I know I have a long road ahead, especially if my blood work comes back with bad news but I can handle it. It was the thought of a microscopic blood sucking mite on me that made me want to die. I

didn't even take a shower yesterday, same sheets for 5 days, I haven't washed in borax in a couple weeks. I'm actaully quite giddy. This time last year I thought it was the end of my sanity and my life .something has to be done. I am willing to offer my story and my body for research. This will be an epidemic one day. I sit and read everyones storys and I can relate to all of them. I remember everyone saying change your diet and go to the doc. Its so much deeper than the mite. I'm also taking nystatin anti fungal. I basically eat veggies and rice.I have many sypmtoms of lyme and bartonella. Very very tired all the time. I've lost 15 lbs without trying. All my stuff stored in my spare bedroom is still gonna stay back there for awhile. I will not take the chance of one of those suckers starting it over again. Damn those bugs. We are bigger and badder. I really and truly love all of you. I know your prayers got me through the tough times. Thank you all and

for newbies hang in there GOD IS GOOD!!!!!

Guest guest

Its also a anti inflammatory/ allergy diet. No dairy, beef, sugar , chocolate,

caffeine, lunch meat, pretty much only fresh or frozen veggies, fruits (no

oranges) rice and red potaoes. No bread , wheat, gluten, or soy. Very hard to

find things without all of those. You can have rice and almond milk. Look online

for antifungal diet. My doctor gave me a powder to make shakes a couple times a

day. He also gave me 5 HTP(hydroxytrptophan) to take before bed to get sleep and

ora-adren-80 for mood (raw adrenal concentrate)it seems to work pretty good. It

will be interesting what happens when I add back foods. I feel like I'm

starving, my body is not used to being healthy. Energy is low but I do feel much

better. Talk with you soon :)

> >

> > >Hey everybody, I'm on day 10 of my diet. It is very strict. I am a

> > caffeine and carb junkie so it's been rough. But I will eat like this for

> > the rest of my life if it keeps going like this. I am so interested in what

> > goes on with the mites and fungus. For the longest time I knew the mites

> > couldn't travel that fast.I would have no bites all day until I walked in

> > my house. Then I would have what I thought was bites on my shoulder blades

> > and thighs. No way anything could crawl and get under my clothes that fast.

> > My skin would crawl tingle vibrate. Now I'm wondering when the mites

> > actually were gone. I'm thinking quite awhile maybe last fall. It will

> > always be a mystery.I will take mushrooms growing out of my skin before a

> > mite anyday. I sigh in relief. I know I have a long road ahead, especially

> > if my blood work comes back with bad news but I can handle it. It was the

> > thought of a microscopic blood sucking mite on me that made me want to die.

> > I didn't even

> > take a shower yesterday, same sheets for 5 days, I haven't washed in borax

> > in a couple weeks. I'm actaully quite giddy. This time last year I thought

> > it was the end of my sanity and my life .something has to be done. I am

> > willing to offer my story and my body for research. This will be an

> > epidemic one day. I sit and read everyones storys and I can relate to all

> > of them. I remember everyone saying change your diet and go to the doc. Its

> > so much deeper than the mite. I'm also taking nystatin anti fungal. I

> > basically eat veggies and rice.I have many sypmtoms of lyme and bartonella.

> > Very very tired all the time. I've lost 15 lbs without trying. All my stuff

> > stored in my spare bedroom is still gonna stay back there for awhile. I

> > will not take the chance of one of those suckers starting it over again.

> > Damn those bugs. We are bigger and badder. I really and truly love all of

> > you. I know your prayers got me through the tough times. Thank you all and

> > for newbies

> > hang in there GOD IS GOOD!!!!!

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Thanks for sharing Alaire.  Seems pretty difficult but worth it.

How long after starting to you add stuff back in?

Thanks!!

On Jul 12, 2012 7:09 PM, " alaire73 " <alaire_fetters@...> wrote:

Its also a anti inflammatory/ allergy diet. No dairy, beef, sugar , chocolate, caffeine, lunch meat, pretty much only fresh or frozen veggies, fruits (no oranges) rice and red potaoes. No bread , wheat, gluten, or soy. Very hard to find things without all of those. You can have rice and almond milk. Look online for antifungal diet. My doctor gave me a powder to make shakes a couple times a day. He also gave me 5 HTP(hydroxytrptophan) to take before bed to get sleep and ora-adren-80 for mood (raw adrenal concentrate)it seems to work pretty good. It will be interesting what happens when I add back foods. I feel like I'm starving, my body is not used to being healthy. Energy is low but I do feel much better. Talk with you soon :)

> >

> > >Hey everybody, I'm on day 10 of my diet. It is very strict. I am a

> > caffeine and carb junkie so it's been rough. But I will eat like this for

> > the rest of my life if it keeps going like this. I am so interested in what

> > goes on with the mites and fungus. For the longest time I knew the mites

> > couldn't travel that fast.I would have no bites all day until I walked in

> > my house. Then I would have what I thought was bites on my shoulder blades

> > and thighs. No way anything could crawl and get under my clothes that fast.

> > My skin would crawl tingle vibrate. Now I'm wondering when the mites

> > actually were gone. I'm thinking quite awhile maybe last fall. It will

> > always be a mystery.I will take mushrooms growing out of my skin before a

> > mite anyday. I sigh in relief. I know I have a long road ahead, especially

> > if my blood work comes back with bad news but I can handle it. It was the

> > thought of a microscopic blood sucking mite on me that made me want to die.

> > I didn't even

> > take a shower yesterday, same sheets for 5 days, I haven't washed in borax

> > in a couple weeks. I'm actaully quite giddy. This time last year I thought

> > it was the end of my sanity and my life .something has to be done. I am

> > willing to offer my story and my body for research. This will be an

> > epidemic one day. I sit and read everyones storys and I can relate to all

> > of them. I remember everyone saying change your diet and go to the doc. Its

> > so much deeper than the mite. I'm also taking nystatin anti fungal. I

> > basically eat veggies and rice.I have many sypmtoms of lyme and bartonella.

> > Very very tired all the time. I've lost 15 lbs without trying. All my stuff

> > stored in my spare bedroom is still gonna stay back there for awhile. I

> > will not take the chance of one of those suckers starting it over again.

> > Damn those bugs. We are bigger and badder. I really and truly love all of

> > you. I know your prayers got me through the tough times. Thank you all and

> > for newbies

> > hang in there GOD IS GOOD!!!!!

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

28 days then pick let's say dairy first. Consume twice in one day and see how

you feel then wait 2 days to add something else like breads

> > > >

> > > > >Hey everybody, I'm on day 10 of my diet. It is very strict. I am a

> > > > caffeine and carb junkie so it's been rough. But I will eat like this

> > for

> > > > the rest of my life if it keeps going like this. I am so interested in

> > what

> > > > goes on with the mites and fungus. For the longest time I knew the

> > mites

> > > > couldn't travel that fast.I would have no bites all day until I walked

> > in

> > > > my house. Then I would have what I thought was bites on my shoulder

> > blades

> > > > and thighs. No way anything could crawl and get under my clothes that

> > fast.

> > > > My skin would crawl tingle vibrate. Now I'm wondering when the mites

> > > > actually were gone. I'm thinking quite awhile maybe last fall. It will

> > > > always be a mystery.I will take mushrooms growing out of my skin

> > before a

> > > > mite anyday. I sigh in relief. I know I have a long road ahead,

> > especially

> > > > if my blood work comes back with bad news but I can handle it. It was

> > the

> > > > thought of a microscopic blood sucking mite on me that made me want to

> > die.

> > > > I didn't even

> > > > take a shower yesterday, same sheets for 5 days, I haven't washed in

> > borax

> > > > in a couple weeks. I'm actaully quite giddy. This time last year I

> > thought

> > > > it was the end of my sanity and my life .something has to be done. I am

> > > > willing to offer my story and my body for research. This will be an

> > > > epidemic one day. I sit and read everyones storys and I can relate to

> > all

> > > > of them. I remember everyone saying change your diet and go to the

> > doc. Its

> > > > so much deeper than the mite. I'm also taking nystatin anti fungal. I

> > > > basically eat veggies and rice.I have many sypmtoms of lyme and

> > bartonella.

> > > > Very very tired all the time. I've lost 15 lbs without trying. All my

> > stuff

> > > > stored in my spare bedroom is still gonna stay back there for awhile. I

> > > > will not take the chance of one of those suckers starting it over

> > again.

> > > > Damn those bugs. We are bigger and badder. I really and truly love all

> > of

> > > > you. I know your prayers got me through the tough times. Thank you all

> > and

> > > > for newbies

> > > > hang in there GOD IS GOOD!!!!!

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Thanks for the info!  I will try soon.

On Jul 13, 2012 6:44 PM, " alaire73 " <alaire_fetters@...> wrote:

28 days then pick let's say dairy first. Consume twice in one day and see how you feel then wait 2 days to add something else like breads

> > > >

> > > > >Hey everybody, I'm on day 10 of my diet. It is very strict. I am a

> > > > caffeine and carb junkie so it's been rough. But I will eat like this

> > for

> > > > the rest of my life if it keeps going like this. I am so interested in

> > what

> > > > goes on with the mites and fungus. For the longest time I knew the

> > mites

> > > > couldn't travel that fast.I would have no bites all day until I walked

> > in

> > > > my house. Then I would have what I thought was bites on my shoulder

> > blades

> > > > and thighs. No way anything could crawl and get under my clothes that

> > fast.

> > > > My skin would crawl tingle vibrate. Now I'm wondering when the mites

> > > > actually were gone. I'm thinking quite awhile maybe last fall. It will

> > > > always be a mystery.I will take mushrooms growing out of my skin

> > before a

> > > > mite anyday. I sigh in relief. I know I have a long road ahead,

> > especially

> > > > if my blood work comes back with bad news but I can handle it. It was

> > the

> > > > thought of a microscopic blood sucking mite on me that made me want to

> > die.

> > > > I didn't even

> > > > take a shower yesterday, same sheets for 5 days, I haven't washed in

> > borax

> > > > in a couple weeks. I'm actaully quite giddy. This time last year I

> > thought

> > > > it was the end of my sanity and my life .something has to be done. I am

> > > > willing to offer my story and my body for research. This will be an

> > > > epidemic one day. I sit and read everyones storys and I can relate to

> > all

> > > > of them. I remember everyone saying change your diet and go to the

> > doc. Its

> > > > so much deeper than the mite. I'm also taking nystatin anti fungal. I

> > > > basically eat veggies and rice.I have many sypmtoms of lyme and

> > bartonella.

> > > > Very very tired all the time. I've lost 15 lbs without trying. All my

> > stuff

> > > > stored in my spare bedroom is still gonna stay back there for awhile. I

> > > > will not take the chance of one of those suckers starting it over

> > again.

> > > > Damn those bugs. We are bigger and badder. I really and truly love all

> > of

> > > > you. I know your prayers got me through the tough times. Thank you all

> > and

> > > > for newbies

> > > > hang in there GOD IS GOOD!!!!!

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Alaire your posting touched me deeply. Your words come straight from your

heart. Like you, coming to the realization that it was something else and not

mites that were attacking me was such an eye opener. And also like you, the

thought of a fungus instead of these mites crawling all over me was somehow much

more tolerable. Amazing huh. But I just could not take the thought that these

little bugs were getting inside of me and setting up house. Now, the fungi

might be doing the same thing, I don't know, but somehow I think I can beat the

fungi. The little mite hides so well that it just an impossible task to ferret

them all out. But I guess the fungi did that for me. And while I might feel

grateful to this amorphous being, I wish to heck they would leave me alone. I

too felt almost giddy when I came home and found it to be peaceful. Of late

though I have begun to feel the fungus presence again and it might be because I

have not been cleaning as much as I used to...or it might be because of the

dogs. I figured out that this fungus will shoot out spores which will attach to

the dog hair. Then the dogs will pass these spores alone to me. So, I am now

on a regime of keeping my dogs clean. I am using one of those little lice combs

on my little terrier but forget about it on my husky. Just way too much hair.

He is going to get his bath today but I think he is going to have to stay

outside for a while. I too am on Nystatin and waiting for my test results to

come back. And while I don't want to be sick, having something concrete is

something I can wave at my friends who think I am a hopeless drama queen. Can't

really blame them. I think they are just sick of hearing about mites and

fungus. Hey!! so am I!! But truly Alaire, you are doing wonderful. I am happy

you are still reading the posts and even though I have been sporadic in my

responses, I am still here as well. I think we owe it to those who went before

us to tell them how truly grateful I am...Thanks Aa and and Aggi and Bill

and Tim and to let those newbies know (like you Movies and Matt) that there is

hope. That this war can be fought successfully and it can be won. AND you will

get your life back!!

Terry

>

> Hey everybody, I'm on day 10 of my diet. It is very strict. I am a caffeine

fast.I would have no bites all day until I walked in my house. Then I would have

what I thought was bites on my shoulder blades and thighs. No way anything could

ahead, especially if my blood work comes back with bad news but I can handle it.

to die. I didn't even take a shower yesterday, same sheets for 5 days, I haven't

washed in borax in a couple weeks. I'm actaully quite giddy. This time last year

I thought it was the end of my sanity and my life .something has to be done. I

am willing to offer my story and my body for research. This will be an epidemic

one day. I sit and read everyones storys and I can relate to all of them. I

remember everyone saying change your diet and go to the doc. Its so much deeper

than the mite. I'm also taking nystatin anti fungal. I basically eat veggies and

rice.I have many sypmtoms of lyme and bartonella. Very very tired all the time.

I've lost 15 lbs without trying. All my stuff stored in my spare bedroom is

still gonna stay back there for awhile. I will not take the chance of one of

those suckers starting it over again. Damn those bugs. We are bigger and badder.

I really and truly love all of you. I know your prayers got me through the tough

times. Thank you all and for newbies hang in there GOD IS GOOD!!!!!

>

Guest guest

Sally...oh my. What are your symptoms? You have been tested haven't you? I

can't remember all of the particulars. I do hope you get to feeling better. I

should be on a diet, but frankly just eating is tough for me. I don't know if

it is all the meds or what, but I feel nauseated most of the time. I have to

fight with myself to get food down. Lost a ton of weight which is starting to

get a bit scary. Granted, I had a bit I could lose, but I think I am starting

to go past that threshold.

Hang in there....Terry

>

> Good work, Alaire,

>    Diet helps.  I went off my diet after 4 1/2 months of Intraconazole.  I

either still have fungus, or I really think its Bartonella Quintana. 

>

> Fight, fight, fight,

> Sally

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: alaire73 <alaire_fetters@...>

> bird mites

> Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 9:40 PM

> Subject: anti fungal diet

>

>

>  

> Hey everybody, I'm on day 10 of my diet. It is very strict. I am a caffeine

to die. I didn't even

> take a shower yesterday, same sheets for 5 days, I haven't washed in borax in

a couple weeks. I'm actaully quite giddy. This time last year I thought it was

the end of my sanity and my life .something has to be done. I am willing to

offer my story and my body for research. This will be an epidemic one day. I sit

and read everyones storys and I can relate to all of them. I remember everyone

saying change your diet and go to the doc. Its so much deeper than the mite. I'm

also taking nystatin anti fungal. I basically eat veggies and rice.I have many

and for newbies

> hang in there GOD IS GOOD!!!!!

>

Guest guest

You know, Terry,Terrry, The weight thing is really weird. When I first got this, I lost weight hand over fist. Got pretty skinny. After a year +, I started gaining weight. I'm in the process of losing some now. Doesn't make sense. Hope you don't lose too much. What meds are you on? I have finally concluded I do not have Lyme, etc. I just don't have any of the other symptoms. I'm sure I have fungus though. Been working on a big ball of it under my right knee and the base was like ripping out a mushroom. I am mad because after 2 GPs, 2 Infectious Disease Doctors, and 2 dermatologists, NO ONE has ever scraped a sore for testing or tested my blood

for fungus. They know too much to need lab work:( Still, I am progressing. The lesions were during the first year. At one time I had about 200 all over my body. I have to face the fact that an anti-fungal diet is in order. Bummer! I have been up late a lot lately. Seems I missed a lot of talk on the site. Haven't seen that in a while. Use to, 100 emails a day easily. The Andraya came, everybody got a Lyme test, and things got pretty quiet. So fare the Lysol has worked for everyone who has tried it. It should work for you. Take care

Twiggy,Sally'

Sally...oh my. What are your symptoms? You have been tested haven't you? I can't remember all of the particulars. I do hope you get to feeling better. I should be on a diet, but frankly just eating is tough for me. I don't know if it is all the meds or what, but I feel nauseated most of the time. I have to fight with myself to get food down. Lost a ton of weight which is starting to get a bit scary. Granted, I had a bit I could lose, but I think I am starting to go past that threshold.

Hang in there....Terry

>

> Good work, Alaire,

>   Diet helps. I went off my diet after 4 1/2 months of Intraconazole. I either still have fungus, or I really think its Bartonella Quintana.Â

>

> Fight, fight, fight,

> Sally

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: alaire73 <alaire_fetters@...>

> bird mites

> Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 9:40 PM

> Subject: anti fungal diet

>

>

> Â

> Hey everybody, I'm on day 10 of my diet. It is very strict. I am a caffeine and carb junkie so it's been rough. But I will eat like this for the rest of my life if it keeps going like this. I am so interested in what goes on with the mites and fungus. For the longest time I knew the mites couldn't travel that fast.I would have no bites all day until I walked in my house. Then I would have what I thought was bites on my shoulder blades and thighs. No way anything could crawl and get under my clothes that fast. My skin would crawl tingle vibrate. Now I'm wondering when the mites actually were gone. I'm thinking quite awhile maybe last fall. It will always be a mystery.I will take mushrooms growing out of my skin before a mite anyday. I sigh in relief. I know I have a long road ahead, especially if my blood work comes back with bad news but I can handle it. It was the thought of a microscopic blood sucking mite on me that made me want to die. I didn't

even

> take a shower yesterday, same sheets for 5 days, I haven't washed in borax in a couple weeks. I'm actaully quite giddy. This time last year I thought it was the end of my sanity and my life .something has to be done. I am willing to offer my story and my body for research. This will be an epidemic one day. I sit and read everyones storys and I can relate to all of them. I remember everyone saying change your diet and go to the doc. Its so much deeper than the mite. I'm also taking nystatin anti fungal. I basically eat veggies and rice.I have many sypmtoms of lyme and bartonella. Very very tired all the time. I've lost 15 lbs without trying. All my stuff stored in my spare bedroom is still gonna stay back there for awhile. I will not take the chance of one of those suckers starting it over again. Damn those bugs. We are bigger and badder. I really and truly love all of you. I know your prayers got me through the tough times. Thank you all and for

newbies

> hang in there GOD IS GOOD!!!!!

>

Guest guest

YYYES TERRY, Great post again ! THERE IS HOPE, I DID GET MY LIFE BACK, IT IS ENJOYABLE AGAIN, I AM SO THANKFUL I FOUND THIS GROUP AND LEARNED SO MUCH, LOVE YOU ALL, AGGI xxx

Von: mitesbegone <no_reply >An: bird mites Gesendet: 5:19 Donnerstag, 19.Juli 2012Betreff: Re: anti fungal diet

Alaire your posting touched me deeply. Your words come straight from your heart. Like you, coming to the realization that it was something else and not mites that were attacking me was such an eye opener. And also like you, the thought of a fungus instead of these mites crawling all over me was somehow much more tolerable. Amazing huh. But I just could not take the thought that these little bugs were getting inside of me and setting up house. Now, the fungi might be doing the same thing, I don't know, but somehow I think I can beat the fungi. The little mite hides so well that it just an impossible task to ferret them all out. But I guess the fungi did that for me. And while I might feel grateful to this amorphous being, I wish to heck they would leave me alone. I too felt almost giddy when I came home and found it to be peaceful. Of late though I have begun to feel the fungus presence again and it might be because I have not been cleaning as much

as I used to...or it might be because of the dogs. I figured out that this fungus will shoot out spores which will attach to the dog hair. Then the dogs will pass these spores alone to me. So, I am now on a regime of keeping my dogs clean. I am using one of those little lice combs on my little terrier but forget about it on my husky. Just way too much hair. He is going to get his bath today but I think he is going to have to stay outside for a while. I too am on Nystatin and waiting for my test results to come back. And while I don't want to be sick, having something concrete is something I can wave at my friends who think I am a hopeless drama queen. Can't really blame them. I think they are just sick of hearing about mites and fungus. Hey!! so am I!! But truly Alaire, you are doing wonderful. I am happy you are still reading the posts and even though I have been sporadic in my responses, I am still here as well. I think we owe it to those who went

before us to tell them how truly grateful I am...Thanks Aa and and Aggi and Bill and Tim and to let those newbies know (like you Movies and Matt) that there is hope. That this war can be fought successfully and it can be won. AND you will get your life back!!Terry>> Hey everybody, I'm on day 10 of my diet. It is very strict. I am a caffeine and carb junkie so it's been rough. But I will eat like this for the rest of my life if it keeps going like this. I am so interested in what goes on with the mites and fungus. For the longest time I knew the mites couldn't travel that fast.I would have no bites all day until I walked in my house. Then I would have what I thought was bites on my shoulder blades and thighs.

No way anything could crawl and get under my clothes that fast. My skin would crawl tingle vibrate. Now I'm wondering when the mites actually were gone. I'm thinking quite awhile maybe last fall. It will always be a mystery.I will take mushrooms growing out of my skin before a mite anyday. I sigh in relief. I know I have a long road ahead, especially if my blood work comes back with bad news but I can handle it. It was the thought of a microscopic blood sucking mite on me that made me want to die. I didn't even take a shower yesterday, same sheets for 5 days, I haven't washed in borax in a couple weeks. I'm actaully quite giddy. This time last year I thought it was the end of my sanity and my life .something has to be done. I am willing to offer my story and my body for research. This will be an epidemic one day. I sit and read everyones storys and I can relate to all of them. I remember everyone saying change your diet and go to the doc. Its so much

deeper than the mite. I'm also taking nystatin anti fungal. I basically eat veggies and rice.I have many sypmtoms of lyme and bartonella. Very very tired all the time. I've lost 15 lbs without trying. All my stuff stored in my spare bedroom is still gonna stay back there for awhile. I will not take the chance of one of those suckers starting it over again. Damn those bugs. We are bigger and badder. I really and truly love all of you. I know your prayers got me through the tough times. Thank you all and for newbies hang in there GOD IS GOOD!!!!!>

Guest guest

Sally-With Lyme and coinfections this is comon to lose and gain weight, very common. Also, many don't have any of the classic Lyme sympotms until they get well into treatment. Why not just do the Igenix Western blot? You can only research so much until you need a professional to diagnose you.Diet alone will not heal you.AandrayaOn Jul 19, 2012, at 4:44 AM, Benton wrote: You know, Terry,Terrry, The weight thing is really weird. When I first got this, I lost weight hand over fist. Got pretty skinny. After a year +, I started gaining weight. I'm in the process of losing some now. Doesn't make sense. Hope you don't lose too much. What meds are you on? I have finally concluded I do not have Lyme, etc. I just don't have any of the other symptoms. I'm sure I have fungus though. Been working on a big ball of it under my right knee and the base was like ripping out a mushroom. I am mad because after 2 GPs, 2 Infectious Disease Doctors, and 2 dermatologists, NO ONE has ever scraped a sore for testing or tested my blood for fungus. They know too much to need lab work:( Still, I am progressing. The lesions were during the first year. At one time I had about 200 all over my body. I have to face the fact that an anti-fungal diet is in order. Bummer! I have been up late a lot lately. Seems I missed a lot of talk on the site. Haven't seen that in a while. Use to, 100 emails a day easily. The Andraya came, everybody got a Lyme test, and things got pretty quiet. So fare the Lysol has worked for everyone who has tried it. It should work for you. Take care Twiggy,Sally' Sally...oh my. What are your symptoms? You have been tested haven't you? I can't remember all of the particulars. I do hope you get to feeling better. I should be on a diet, but frankly just eating is tough for me. I don't know if it is all the meds or what, but I feel nauseated most of the time. I have to fight with myself to get food down. Lost a ton of weight which is starting to get a bit scary. Granted, I had a bit I could lose, but I think I am starting to go past that threshold. Hang in there....Terry > > Good work, Alaire, >   Diet helps. I went off my diet after 4 1/2 months of Intraconazole. I either still have fungus, or I really think its Bartonella Quintana. > > Fight, fight, fight, > Sally > > > > ________________________________ > From: alaire73 <alaire_fetters@...> > bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 9:40 PM > Subject: anti fungal diet > > >  > Hey everybody, I'm on day 10 of my diet. It is very strict. I am a caffeine and carb junkie so it's been rough. But I will eat like this for the rest of my life if it keeps going like this. I am so interested in what goes on with the mites and fungus. For the longest time I knew the mites couldn't travel that fast.I would have no bites all day until I walked in my house. Then I would have what I thought was bites on my shoulder blades and thighs. No way anything could crawl and get under my clothes that fast. My skin would crawl tingle vibrate. Now I'm wondering when the mites actually were gone. I'm thinking quite awhile maybe last fall. It will always be a mystery.I will take mushrooms growing out of my skin before a mite anyday. I sigh in relief. I know I have a long road ahead, especially if my blood work comes back with bad news but I can handle it. It was the thought of a microscopic blood sucking mite on me that made me want to die. I didn't even > take a shower yesterday, same sheets for 5 days, I haven't washed in borax in a couple weeks. I'm actaully quite giddy. This time last year I thought it was the end of my sanity and my life .something has to be done. I am willing to offer my story and my body for research. This will be an epidemic one day. I sit and read everyones storys and I can relate to all of them. I remember everyone saying change your diet and go to the doc. Its so much deeper than the mite. I'm also taking nystatin anti fungal. I basically eat veggies and rice.I have many sypmtoms of lyme and bartonella. Very very tired all the time. I've lost 15 lbs without trying. All my stuff stored in my spare bedroom is still gonna stay back there for awhile. I will not take the chance of one of those suckers starting it over again. Damn those bugs. We are bigger and badder. I really and truly love all of you. I know your prayers got me through the tough times. Thank you all and for newbies > hang in there GOD IS GOOD!!!!! >

Guest guest

Hi, Andraya, Glad your new protocol is working well. My doctor wants to test me in September since I need to have tests done at that time. He wants to do it all together.Here's the thing though. Sounds like Babs and bart are all in the blood cell. What I am dealing with I can physically pull out of my body and wash down the drain. Unless Lyme is large enough to do that, I'm having trouble believing. From:

Aandraya Da Silva <aandraya@...> bird mites Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 3:08 PM Subject: Re: Re: anti fungal diet

Sally-With Lyme and coinfections this is comon to lose and gain weight, very common. Also, many don't have any of the classic Lyme sympotms until they get well into treatment. Why not just do the Igenix Western blot? You can only research so much until you need a professional to diagnose you.Diet alone will not heal you.AandrayaOn Jul 19, 2012, at 4:44 AM, Benton wrote: You know, Terry,Terrry, The weight thing is really weird. When I

first got this, I lost weight hand over fist. Got pretty skinny. After a year +, I started gaining weight. I'm in the process of losing some now. Doesn't make sense. Hope you don't lose too much. What meds are you on? I have finally concluded I do not have Lyme, etc. I just don't have any of the other symptoms. I'm sure I have fungus though. Been working on a big ball of it under my right knee and the base was like ripping out a mushroom. I am mad because after 2 GPs, 2 Infectious Disease Doctors, and 2 dermatologists, NO ONE has ever scraped a sore for testing or tested my blood for fungus. They know too much to need lab work:( Still, I am progressing. The lesions were during the first year. At one time I had about 200 all over my body. I have to face the fact that an anti-fungal diet is in order. Bummer!

I have been up late a lot lately. Seems I missed a lot of talk on the site. Haven't seen that in a while. Use to, 100 emails a day easily. The Andraya came, everybody got a Lyme test, and things got pretty quiet. So fare the Lysol has worked for everyone who has tried it. It should work for you. Take care Twiggy,Sally' Sally...oh my. What are your symptoms? You have been tested haven't you? I can't remember all of the particulars. I do hope you get to feeling better. I should be on a diet, but frankly just eating is tough for me. I don't know if it is all the meds or what, but I feel nauseated most of the time. I have to fight with myself to get food down. Lost a ton of weight which is starting to get a bit scary. Granted, I had a bit I could lose, but I think I am starting to go past that threshold. Hang in there....Terry > > Good

work, Alaire, >   Diet helps. I went off my diet after 4 1/2 months of Intraconazole. I either still have fungus, or I really think its Bartonella Quintana. > > Fight, fight, fight, > Sally > > > > ________________________________ > From: alaire73 <alaire_fetters@...> > bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 9:40 PM > Subject: anti fungal diet > > >  > Hey everybody, I'm on day 10 of my diet. It is very strict. I am a caffeine and carb junkie so it's been rough. But I will eat like this for the rest of my life if it keeps going like this. I am so interested in what goes on with the mites and fungus. For the

longest time I knew the mites couldn't travel that fast.I would have no bites all day until I walked in my house. Then I would have what I thought was bites on my shoulder blades and thighs. No way anything could crawl and get under my clothes that fast. My skin would crawl tingle vibrate. Now I'm wondering when the mites actually were gone. I'm thinking quite awhile maybe last fall. It will always be a mystery.I will take mushrooms growing out of my skin before a mite anyday. I sigh in relief. I know I have a long road ahead, especially if my blood work comes back with bad news but I can handle it. It was the thought of a microscopic blood sucking mite on me that made me want to die. I didn't even > take a shower yesterday, same sheets for 5 days, I haven't washed in borax in a couple weeks. I'm actaully quite giddy. This time last year I thought it was the end of my sanity and my life .something has to be done. I am willing to offer my story

and my body for research. This will be an epidemic one day. I sit and read everyones storys and I can relate to all of them. I remember everyone saying change your diet and go to the doc. Its so much deeper than the mite. I'm also taking nystatin anti fungal. I basically eat veggies and rice.I have many sypmtoms of lyme and bartonella. Very very tired all the time. I've lost 15 lbs without trying. All my stuff stored in my spare bedroom is still gonna stay back there for awhile. I will not take the chance of one of those suckers starting it over again. Damn those bugs. We are bigger and badder. I really and truly love all of you. I know your prayers got me through the tough times. Thank you all and for newbies > hang in there GOD IS GOOD!!!!! >

Guest guest

Sally-I had the same thing. Why wait until Sept.?? Only babs is in the rbc.AandrayaOn Jul 20, 2012, at 5:26 AM, Benton <sarahbenton48@...> wrote:

Hi, Andraya, Glad your new protocol is working well. My doctor wants to test me in September since I need to have tests done at that time. He wants to do it all together.Here's the thing though. Sounds like Babs and bart are all in the blood cell. What I am dealing with I can physically pull out of my body and wash down the drain. Unless Lyme is large enough to do that, I'm having trouble believing. From:

Aandraya Da Silva <aandraya@...> bird mites Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 3:08 PM Subject: Re: Re: anti fungal diet

Sally-With Lyme and coinfections this is comon to lose and gain weight, very common. Also, many don't have any of the classic Lyme sympotms until they get well into treatment. Why not just do the Igenix Western blot? You can only research so much until you need a professional to diagnose you.Diet alone will not heal you.AandrayaOn Jul 19, 2012, at 4:44 AM, Benton wrote: You know, Terry,Terrry, The weight thing is really weird. When I

first got this, I lost weight hand over fist. Got pretty skinny. After a year +, I started gaining weight. I'm in the process of losing some now. Doesn't make sense. Hope you don't lose too much. What meds are you on? I have finally concluded I do not have Lyme, etc. I just don't have any of the other symptoms. I'm sure I have fungus though. Been working on a big ball of it under my right knee and the base was like ripping out a mushroom. I am mad because after 2 GPs, 2 Infectious Disease Doctors, and 2 dermatologists, NO ONE has ever scraped a sore for testing or tested my blood for fungus. They know too much to need lab work:( Still, I am progressing. The lesions were during the first year. At one time I had about 200 all over my body. I have to face the fact that an anti-fungal diet is in order. Bummer!

I have been up late a lot lately. Seems I missed a lot of talk on the site. Haven't seen that in a while. Use to, 100 emails a day easily. The Andraya came, everybody got a Lyme test, and things got pretty quiet. So fare the Lysol has worked for everyone who has tried it. It should work for you. Take care Twiggy,Sally' Sally...oh my. What are your symptoms? You have been tested haven't you? I can't remember all of the particulars. I do hope you get to feeling better. I should be on a diet, but frankly just eating is tough for me. I don't know if it is all the meds or what, but I feel nauseated most of the time. I have to fight with myself to get food down. Lost a ton of weight which is starting to get a bit scary. Granted, I had a bit I could lose, but I think I am starting to go past that threshold. Hang in there....Terry > > Good

work, Alaire, >   Diet helps. I went off my diet after 4 1/2 months of Intraconazole. I either still have fungus, or I really think its Bartonella Quintana. > > Fight, fight, fight, > Sally > > > > ________________________________ > From: alaire73 <alaire_fetters@...> > bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 9:40 PM > Subject: anti fungal diet > > >  > Hey everybody, I'm on day 10 of my diet. It is very strict. I am a caffeine and carb junkie so it's been rough. But I will eat like this for the rest of my life if it keeps going like this. I am so interested in what goes on with the mites and fungus. For the

longest time I knew the mites couldn't travel that fast.I would have no bites all day until I walked in my house. Then I would have what I thought was bites on my shoulder blades and thighs. No way anything could crawl and get under my clothes that fast. My skin would crawl tingle vibrate. Now I'm wondering when the mites actually were gone. I'm thinking quite awhile maybe last fall. It will always be a mystery.I will take mushrooms growing out of my skin before a mite anyday. I sigh in relief. I know I have a long road ahead, especially if my blood work comes back with bad news but I can handle it. It was the thought of a microscopic blood sucking mite on me that made me want to die. I didn't even > take a shower yesterday, same sheets for 5 days, I haven't washed in borax in a couple weeks. I'm actaully quite giddy. This time last year I thought it was the end of my sanity and my life .something has to be done. I am willing to offer my story

and my body for research. This will be an epidemic one day. I sit and read everyones storys and I can relate to all of them. I remember everyone saying change your diet and go to the doc. Its so much deeper than the mite. I'm also taking nystatin anti fungal. I basically eat veggies and rice.I have many sypmtoms of lyme and bartonella. Very very tired all the time. I've lost 15 lbs without trying. All my stuff stored in my spare bedroom is still gonna stay back there for awhile. I will not take the chance of one of those suckers starting it over again. Damn those bugs. We are bigger and badder. I really and truly love all of you. I know your prayers got me through the tough times. Thank you all and for newbies > hang in there GOD IS GOOD!!!!! >

Guest guest

Sally,Are you still moving in September to TN? Have you found a LLMD there already or are you referring the doctor you had where you live now? I think it would still be important to get tested by a LLMD, even if it is hard to believe that it could be Lyme. At least that would rule it out because if they do the IGeneX test, and do a work up and say "no Lyme," then you will be able to move on to the next thing. But the skin manifestations are pretty typical of coinfections especially. From: "Aandraya Da Silva" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 9:48:25 AMSubject: Re: Re: anti fungal diet

Sally-I had the same thing. Why wait until Sept.?? Only babs is in the rbc.AandrayaOn Jul 20, 2012, at 5:26 AM, Benton <sarahbenton48@...> wrote:

Guest guest

, Yes, everything is set for September. Yeah! Samento came today. So distraught without it for 10 days. Actually, I am improving. Yes, a lot of work and time consuming. I antisapate less time in about a month. Test in September, too. Still don't see how I could feel lyme, babs, or bart. I am removing something. Time will tell then. I'm interested in what Terry finds. I think a bioengineered slimemold. Sally From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...> bird mites Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 1:18 PM Subject: Re: Re: anti fungal diet

Sally,Are you still moving in September to TN? Have you found a LLMD there already or are you referring the doctor you had where you live now? I think it would still be important to get tested by a LLMD, even if it is hard to believe that it could be Lyme. At least that would rule it out because if they do the IGeneX test, and do a work up and say "no Lyme," then you will be able to move on to the next thing. But the skin manifestations are pretty typical of coinfections especially. From: "Aandraya Da Silva" <aandraya@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 9:48:25 AMSubject: Re: Re: anti fungal diet

Guest guest

Andraya, For two years I've been to doctor after doctor and they never test anything but make guesses based on our discussion. I am making real progress with what I am doing and taking, so I'm okay with waiting to get to Tennessee. In the meantime, test in September is okay, too. I listen to others talk about swelling, foot pain, eye pain, ear pain, etc, and the meds they are taking hoping it will work. If anything starts to bother me, one session and I've eliminated it. Either I am dealing with a slime mold or Bartonella or Lyme is a slime mold. It definitely follows "lines" and it knows how to encapsale itself in what are known as skinbands. It also resorts

to a primitive state like a briar vine when attacked. I also find it has "control" centers. I was spinning my wheels going after the troops until I learned to hit theses centers. . The two masses that where behind my eyes I've nearly removed. Tonight should be the night. From here, I have found the extensions that went to my ears and up into my scalp. I have not been feeling my nerves fire, I've been feeling something real creeping. If I could figure how to get a sample that is not covered in olive leaf, I may have an independent lab test it. When the "stuff" hits the soda water, it desolves and turns into bubbles so washing it is not the answer. Could get an agur dish and see what happens. I know this started in 97' over my left eyebrow. Thought then it was aging. Vision

started getting blurry, too. Vision is coming back:) If this turns out to be Lyme and company, I'll certainly post pictures and techniques that help. If not, I would be useless to the Lyme website but may be helpful on birdsmite. You are such a dear. I hear about how tired you get and yet wonder how you find the time to so actively go to peoples' homes and email to help. You've made a great difference on our site as many are finding answers now. Thanks to a big heart,Sally From: Aandraya Da Silva <aandraya@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 12:48 PM Subject: Re: Re: anti fungal diet

Guest guest

It very could be Sally. I think anything is possible at this point.From: " Benton" <sarahbenton48@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 12:10:10 PMSubject: Re: Re: anti fungal diet

, Yes, everything is set for September. Yeah! Samento came today. So distraught without it for 10 days. Actually, I am improving. Yes, a lot of work and time consuming. I antisapate less time in about a month. Test in September, too. Still don't see how I could feel lyme, babs, or bart. I am removing something. Time will tell then. I'm interested in what Terry finds. I think a bioengineered slimemold. Sally From: "Goldstein@..." <Goldstein@...> bird mites Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 1:18 PM Subject: Re: Re: anti fungal diet

Guest guest

Sally-Vision issues are a main symptom of Lyme. The Samento would be treating the Lyme, you might want to add Banderol to it. However they may not erradicate it and certainly will not erradicate Bartonella which make those lines under your skin. You need other meds for that. The creeping feeling is typical of bart too.AandrayaOn Jul 20, 2012, at 2:36 PM, Benton wrote: Andraya, For two years I've been to doctor after doctor and they never test anything but make guesses based on our discussion. I am making real progress with what I am doing and taking, so I'm okay with waiting to get to Tennessee. In the meantime, test in September is okay, too. I listen to others talk about swelling, foot pain, eye pain, ear pain, etc, and the meds they are taking hoping it will work. If anything starts to bother me, one session and I've eliminated it. Either I am dealing with a slime mold or Bartonella or Lyme is a slime mold. It definitely follows "lines" and it knows how to encapsale itself in what are known as skinbands. It also resorts to a primitive state like a briar vine when attacked. I also find it has "control" centers. I was spinning my wheels going after the troops until I learned to hit theses centers. . The two masses that where behind my eyes I've nearly removed. Tonight should be the night. From here, I have found the extensions that went to my ears and up into my scalp. I have not been feeling my nerves fire, I've been feeling something real creeping. If I could figure how to get a sample that is not covered in olive leaf, I may have an independent lab test it. When the "stuff" hits the soda water, it desolves and turns into bubbles so washing it is not the answer. Could get an agur dish and see what happens. I know this started in 97' over my left eyebrow. Thought then it was aging. Vision started getting blurry, too. Vision is coming back:) If this turns out to be Lyme and company, I'll certainly post pictures and techniques that help. If not, I would be useless to the Lyme website but may be helpful on birdsmite. You are such a dear. I hear about how tired you get and yet wonder how you find the time to so actively go to peoples' homes and email to help. You've made a great difference on our site as many are finding answers now. Thanks to a big heart,Sally From: Aandraya Da Silva <aandraya@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 12:48 PM Subject: Re: Re: anti fungal diet Sally-I had the same thing. Why wait until Sept.?? Only babs is in the rbc.AandrayaOn Jul 20, 2012, at 5:26 AM, Benton <sarahbenton48@...> wrote: Hi, Andraya, Glad your new protocol is working well. My doctor wants to test me in September since I need to have tests done at that time. He wants to do it all together.Here's the thing though. Sounds like Babs and bart are all in the blood cell. What I am dealing with I can physically pull out of my body and wash down the drain. Unless Lyme is large enough to do that, I'm having trouble believing. From: Aandraya Da Silva <aandraya@...> bird mites Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 3:08 PM Subject: Re: Re: anti fungal diet Sally-With Lyme and coinfections this is comon to lose and gain weight, very common. Also, many don't have any of the classic Lyme sympotms until they get well into treatment. Why not just do the Igenix Western blot? You can only research so much until you need a professional to diagnose you.Diet alone will not heal you.AandrayaOn Jul 19, 2012, at 4:44 AM, Benton wrote: You know, Terry,Terrry, The weight thing is really weird. When I first got this, I lost weight hand over fist. Got pretty skinny. After a year +, I started gaining weight. I'm in the process of losing some now. Doesn't make sense. Hope you don't lose too much. What meds are you on? I have finally concluded I do not have Lyme, etc. I just don't have any of the other symptoms. I'm sure I have fungus though. Been working on a big ball of it under my right knee and the base was like ripping out a mushroom. I am mad because after 2 GPs, 2 Infectious Disease Doctors, and 2 dermatologists, NO ONE has ever scraped a sore for testing or tested my blood for fungus. They know too much to need lab work:( Still, I am progressing. The lesions were during the first year. At one time I had about 200 all over my body. I have to face the fact that an anti-fungal diet is in order. Bummer! I have been up late a lot lately. Seems I missed a lot of talk on the site. Haven't seen that in a while. Use to, 100 emails a day easily. The Andraya came, everybody got a Lyme test, and things got pretty quiet. So fare the Lysol has worked for everyone who has tried it. It should work for you. Take care Twiggy,Sally' Sally...oh my. What are your symptoms? You have been tested haven't you? I can't remember all of the particulars. I do hope you get to feeling better. I should be on a diet, but frankly just eating is tough for me. I don't know if it is all the meds or what, but I feel nauseated most of the time. I have to fight with myself to get food down. Lost a ton of weight which is starting to get a bit scary. Granted, I had a bit I could lose, but I think I am starting to go past that threshold. Hang in there....Terry > > Good work, Alaire, >   Diet helps. I went off my diet after 4 1/2 months of Intraconazole. I either still have fungus, or I really think its Bartonella Quintana. > > Fight, fight, fight, > Sally > > > > ________________________________ > From: alaire73 <alaire_fetters@...> > bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 9:40 PM > Subject: anti fungal diet > > >  > Hey everybody, I'm on day 10 of my diet. It is very strict. I am a caffeine and carb junkie so it's been rough. But I will eat like this for the rest of my life if it keeps going like this. I am so interested in what goes on with the mites and fungus. For the longest time I knew the mites couldn't travel that fast.I would have no bites all day until I walked in my house. Then I would have what I thought was bites on my shoulder blades and thighs. No way anything could crawl and get under my clothes that fast. My skin would crawl tingle vibrate. Now I'm wondering when the mites actually were gone. I'm thinking quite awhile maybe last fall. It will always be a mystery.I will take mushrooms growing out of my skin before a mite anyday. I sigh in relief. I know I have a long road ahead, especially if my blood work comes back with bad news but I can handle it. It was the thought of a microscopic blood sucking mite on me that made me want to die. I didn't even > take a shower yesterday, same sheets for 5 days, I haven't washed in borax in a couple weeks. I'm actaully quite giddy. This time last year I thought it was the end of my sanity and my life .something has to be done. I am willing to offer my story and my body for research. This will be an epidemic one day. I sit and read everyones storys and I can relate to all of them. I remember everyone saying change your diet and go to the doc. Its so much deeper than the mite. I'm also taking nystatin anti fungal. I basically eat veggies and rice.I have many sypmtoms of lyme and bartonella. Very very tired all the time. I've lost 15 lbs without trying. All my stuff stored in my spare bedroom is still gonna stay back there for awhile. I will not take the chance of one of those suckers starting it over again. Damn those bugs. We are bigger and badder. I really and truly love all of you. I know your prayers got me through the tough times. Thank you all and for newbies > hang in there GOD IS GOOD!!!!! >

Guest guest

Andralya,I am taking Banderol with the Samento. I read to take one after pouring in a minute and to take the other the same way but 15 minutes later. I have Teasal, too. Sally From: Aandraya Da Silva <aandraya@...> bird mites Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2012 8:05 PM Subject: Re:

Re: anti fungal diet

Sally-Vision issues are a main symptom of Lyme. The Samento would be treating the Lyme, you might want to add Banderol to it. However they may not erradicate it and certainly will not erradicate Bartonella which make those lines under your skin. You need other meds for that. The creeping feeling is typical of bart too.AandrayaOn Jul 20, 2012, at 2:36 PM, Benton wrote: Andraya, For two years I've been to doctor after doctor and they never test anything

but make guesses based on our discussion. I am making real progress with what I am doing and taking, so I'm okay with waiting to get to Tennessee. In the meantime, test in September is okay, too. I listen to others talk about swelling, foot pain, eye pain, ear pain, etc, and the meds they are taking hoping it will work. If anything starts to bother me, one session and I've eliminated it. Either I am dealing with a slime mold or Bartonella or Lyme is a slime mold. It definitely follows "lines" and it knows how to encapsale itself in what are known as skinbands. It also resorts to a primitive state like a briar vine when attacked. I also find it has "control" centers. I was spinning my wheels going after the troops until I learned to hit theses centers. . The two masses

that where behind my eyes I've nearly removed. Tonight should be the night. From here, I have found the extensions that went to my ears and up into my scalp. I have not been feeling my nerves fire, I've been feeling something real creeping. If I could figure how to get a sample that is not covered in olive leaf, I may have an independent lab test it. When the "stuff" hits the soda water, it desolves and turns into bubbles so washing it is not the answer. Could get an agur dish and see what happens. I know this started in 97' over my left eyebrow. Thought then it was aging. Vision started getting blurry, too. Vision is coming back:) If this turns out to be Lyme and company, I'll certainly post pictures and techniques that help. If not, I would be useless to the Lyme website but may be helpful on

birdsmite. You are such a dear. I hear about how tired you get and yet wonder how you find the time to so actively go to peoples' homes and email to help. You've made a great difference on our site as many are finding answers now. Thanks to a big heart,Sally From: Aandraya Da Silva <aandraya@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 12:48 PM Subject: Re: Re: anti fungal diet Sally-I had the same thing. Why wait until Sept.?? Only babs is in the rbc.AandrayaOn Jul 20, 2012, at 5:26 AM, Benton <sarahbenton48@...>

wrote: Hi, Andraya, Glad your new protocol is working well. My doctor wants to test me in September since I need to have tests done at that time. He wants to do it all together.Here's the thing though. Sounds like Babs and bart are all in the blood cell. What I am dealing with I can physically pull out of my body and wash down the drain. Unless Lyme is large enough to do that, I'm having trouble believing.

From: Aandraya Da Silva <aandraya@...> bird mites Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 3:08 PM Subject: Re: Re: anti fungal diet Sally-With Lyme and coinfections this is comon to lose and gain weight, very common. Also, many don't have any of the classic Lyme sympotms until

they get well into treatment. Why not just do the Igenix Western blot? You can only research so much until you need a professional to diagnose you.Diet alone will not heal you.AandrayaOn Jul 19, 2012, at 4:44 AM, Benton wrote: You know, Terry,Terrry, The weight thing is really weird. When I first got this, I lost weight hand over fist. Got pretty skinny. After a year +, I started gaining weight. I'm in the process of losing some now.

Doesn't make sense. Hope you don't lose too much. What meds are you on? I have finally concluded I do not have Lyme, etc. I just don't have any of the other symptoms. I'm sure I have fungus though. Been working on a big ball of it under my right knee and the base was like ripping out a mushroom. I am mad because after 2 GPs, 2 Infectious Disease Doctors, and 2 dermatologists, NO ONE has ever scraped a sore for testing or tested my blood for fungus. They know too much to need lab work:( Still, I am progressing. The lesions were during the first year. At one time I had about 200 all over my body. I have to face the fact that an anti-fungal diet is in order. Bummer! I have been up late a lot lately. Seems I missed a lot of talk on the site.

Haven't seen that in a while. Use to, 100 emails a day easily. The Andraya came, everybody got a Lyme test, and things got pretty quiet. So fare the Lysol has worked for everyone who has tried it. It should work for you. Take care Twiggy,Sally' Sally...oh my. What are your symptoms? You have been tested haven't you? I can't remember all of the particulars. I do hope you get to feeling better. I should be on a diet, but frankly just eating is tough for me. I don't know if it is all the meds or what, but I feel nauseated most of the time. I have to fight with myself to get food down. Lost a ton of weight which is starting to get a bit scary. Granted, I had a bit I could lose, but I think I am starting to go past that threshold. Hang in there....Terry > > Good work, Alaire, >   Diet helps. I went off my diet after 4 1/2 months of Intraconazole. I either still have fungus, or I really think its

Bartonella Quintana. > > Fight, fight, fight, > Sally > > > > ________________________________ > From: alaire73 <alaire_fetters@...> > bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 9:40 PM > Subject: anti fungal diet > > >  > Hey everybody, I'm on day 10 of my diet. It is very strict. I am a caffeine and carb junkie so it's been rough. But I will eat like this for the rest of my life if it keeps going like this. I am so interested in what goes on with the mites and fungus. For the longest time I knew the mites couldn't travel that fast.I would have no bites all day until I walked in my house. Then I would have what I thought was bites on my shoulder

blades and thighs. No way anything could crawl and get under my clothes that fast. My skin would crawl tingle vibrate. Now I'm wondering when the mites actually were gone. I'm thinking quite awhile maybe last fall. It will always be a mystery.I will take mushrooms growing out of my skin before a mite anyday. I sigh in relief. I know I have a long road ahead, especially if my blood work comes back with bad news but I can handle it. It was the thought of a microscopic blood sucking mite on me that made me want to die. I didn't even > take a shower yesterday, same sheets for 5 days, I haven't washed in borax in a couple weeks. I'm actaully quite giddy. This time last year I thought it was the end of my sanity and my life .something has to be done. I am willing to offer my story and my body for research. This will be an epidemic one day. I sit and read everyones storys and I can relate to all of them. I remember everyone saying change your diet and

go to the doc. Its so much deeper than the mite. I'm also taking nystatin anti fungal. I basically eat veggies and rice.I have many sypmtoms of lyme and bartonella. Very very tired all the time. I've lost 15 lbs without trying. All my stuff stored in my spare bedroom is still gonna stay back there for awhile. I will not take the chance of one of those suckers starting it over again. Damn those bugs. We are bigger and badder. I really and truly love all of you. I know your prayers got me through the tough times. Thank you all and for newbies > hang in there GOD IS GOOD!!!!! >