RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: very upset patronizing dermatology

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear CI feel so angry with you to be treated like this. It is the same old story... the Elissa would not have shown you what you need to know most likely, but that doesn't change the upset, the humiliation, the frustration in all of this. I wish you had someone to be there to support you in all of this. Maybe to take you to appointments. This is just unreal. Did not even take a scraping or use a microscope and declares you have nothing. Beyond pathetic medical practice. Truthfully, these doctors don't know what they don't know.I am so sorry you had to take a bus and train to get there... to be treated like this. Most of us have had to depend on what we learn from each other here to treat this unknown; most of us turn out to have Lyme and coinfections. I think there are other elements to this mystery too... it is awful that we have to self treat - the only doctors that can help I think are LLMD's or LLND's.I felt like crying when I read what you wrote about your visit. From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, June 6, 2012 3:20:06 AMSubject: Re: very upset patronizing dermatologyHi allJust left hospital in tearsMonths,ago dermatology doc took blood said,he wud do elissa testTodayHe saidOh decided not to do it as no bullseye rash Even tho he,agreed to lastime without rashHe ask see feet Didnt even use microscopeSaid it psychologicalI said pinprick bites crawly sometimes swells upSoreTiny holes track marks,at timesBurns refused take skin sampleI said how,wud u know,theres,no mites,ur,not,lookinUr,patronizing meHow,do u know its,vit physicalU havent testedI raised myvoice n criedPeople,outside room cud hear me about mites bartonela etcembarasingNow will have visit my own doctor so she sees im saneBut is,it,worth itBut dont want anyone turning up at my door again to assess meI cant get anytests at moment no financial resourcesNhs waste of time oftenPatronizeCategorizeBelittleHe waste my time,promise elissa then not do itI git a bus,n train to get here to be treated like,thisV upset------------------------------On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 01:53 PDT ILIKE TREES wrote:>>Thanks sarahs>ThAts good will look onto gettin the powder>Soda water good?>Outside doc office>Nervous>Worry as gonna,ask soon scrape>Tho not sure he will do that>Not sure dermatology will be entomologicaly equipped to deal wi mites>Have b careful dont get mental health label on me>Patronized>Hate that!!!>He did elissa test lastime shall see!!>Thanks>>>>------------------------------>On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 14:45 PDT Benton wrote:>>>Hi, C,>> Sit in a chair and soak your feet for a few minutes in soda water. Lift one out onto your other leg's knee. With olive leaf powder that you have turned to slippery mud in a bowl, get a fingerful and rub your itchiest spot again and again rinsing between each new fingerful. Pumis helps. Hope you get your test results soon. Surely the doctor tomorrow can identify what is affecting the foot. >>>>Love and light>>s >>>>>>>>________________________________>> From: ILIKE TREES <wherearetheangels@...>>>bird mites >>Sent: Tuesday, June 5, 2012 12:52 PM>>Subject: Re: Re: not responding to posts>> >>>> >>>>s>>How long do u put it on for?>>Thanks >>>>------------------------------>>On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 08:16 PDT Benton wrote:>>>>Yes, Miteymaid. It's Olive Leaf Powder. Make it into a slippery mud to use. My skin looks like it does for a Lyme person and/or fungal. I need the Dr. to decide. Not taking any meds. now. Remember the area being treated must be wet too.>>Love and light,>>s >>>>>>>>________________________________>> From: miteymaid <miteymaid@...>>>bird mites >>Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 8:53 PM>>Subject: Re: not responding to posts>> >>>> >>Thanks . So I would buy the leaf powder, not the dried leaves? Have you tried the olive leaf tea and are you still taking antibiotics or anti fungals? >>>>>> >>> >Miss talking to you, Andraya. I'm out of school now and hope to be a more active member on the board.>> >Love and light,>> >s >> >>> >>> >>> >________________________________>> > From: Aandraya Da Silva <aandraya@...>>> >bird mites >> >Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2012 10:41 PM>> >Subject: not responding to posts>> > >> >>> > >> >Begin forwarded message:>> >>> >From: Aandraya Da Silva <aandraya@...>>> >Date: June 2, 2012 9:39:21 PM CDT>> >Wisconsin-LymeSupport >> >Subject: [Wisconsin-LymeSupport] not responding to posts>> >Reply-Wisconsin-LymeSupport >> >>> > >> >Hi Everyone from WI L>>>>>>>> >>>> ------------------------------------

Guest guest

Aw thank you very much for your support

I apreciate it

Feel very exposed as there were two nurses there as well and it is humiliating n

made me very angry

Last time he looked with microscope declared no mites

This,time as I said he,ask me,take of my sock n he barely looked

Just glanced

I specifically asked for a skin scraping

He,assuming that becoz doctor said,it psychological that it must be

I said ..

But u havent done,any tests n u have wasted my time n upset me

It,humiliating geting me back to tell me,i wud be disregarded

I said if I ever get the money to get bartonella testing n was positive he n my

doctor will get a letter from me!!

I said iv had no help,from medics at all

Just patronized

They all looked as if I was a bit mental

I got mire n more angry n upset

God walking our,that room all the people wantin outside must o heard me

I just bolted n was v depressed

Just wish I wud aford breakspear treatment

Wonder what icould get

Igenix?

He said bartonella n lyme the same thing

They arent!!!!

Mostly I find nhs doctors cc narrow

minded

They dont see the whole person

Yes its,the,sense o isolation

Went myself

Alone tonite

Havent had anyone to talk to on phone shit it either

But at least I know folk on here understand exactly

Its,just I wud never o went again if I knew he was going to palm me,off wi the

usual rubbish

Nd to top it,all they keep saying my,adress my old,adress

Sent personal apointments to old,home!!!

I complained n they still do it

And I do not like anything readressed from the,infested flat whether it treated

or not!!!

O well

I guess one day we all,wake up much stronger n apreciative in ourselves of any

goodness in our lives

But the mite /lyme/bartonella road is a painful one whilst travelling down it

Lots of love

------------------------------

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 09:34 PDT Goldstein@... wrote:

>Dear C

>

>

>I feel so angry with you to be treated like this. It is the same old story...

the Elissa would not have shown you what you need to know most likely, but that

doesn't change the upset, the humiliation, the frustration in all of this. I

wish you had someone to be there to support you in all of this. Maybe to take

you to appointments. This is just unreal. Did not even take a scraping or use a

microscope and declares you have nothing. Beyond pathetic medical practice.

Truthfully, these doctors don't know what they don't know.

>

>

>I am so sorry you had to take a bus and train to get there... to be treated

like this. Most of us have had to depend on what we learn from each other here

to treat this unknown; most of us turn out to have Lyme and coinfections. I

think there are other elements to this mystery too... it is awful that we have

to self treat - the only doctors that can help I think are LLMD's or LLND's.

>

>

>I felt like crying when I read what you wrote about your visit.

>

>

>

>

> [Wisconsin-LymeSupport] not responding to posts

>> >Reply-Wisconsin-LymeSupport

>> >

>> >Â

>> >Hi Everyone from WI L

>>

>>

>>