RemedySpot.com

Re: Wonderful Progress :)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

That sounds really promising for overall health. I too started the fermented vegetables and have been making my own. (not as tasty as I had wished). Affirmations are important as it turns out. I read this last week that affirmations can change DNA. Our DNA, some of it anyway, is not set in stone as once thought. All these changes make the skin quiet. When the diet is the worst for me, my sensations are at their worst, BUT, I don't believe they are at the skin level, but coming from the inside the body. I think toxins do make it worse, even for Lyme. Lyme sets the table, and the bacterias, fungi and viruses provide the food--they are all opportunistic. Lyme is at the base level and creates the attraction for the others, as do heavy metals and toxins.From: "sidepull5150" <sidepull5150@...>bird mites Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 9:26:22 AMSubject: Wonderful Progress :)Hello all,I hope your spirits are up and that the gods have filled you with a huge reservoir of motivation.As a result of the past 2 months of effort, my skin is really quiet. Like only a couple sensations a day. :)So this is what Ive been doing.Oil Pulling (when I get up for 20 minutes), then rinse and tongue scrape.Dr Schulzes Kidney Bladder Flush Drink. I add either SSKI or Magnascent Iodine to this.Udo's (EFA's), Perfect Food and Probiotics all at the same time. I want this twice a day, but that only happens 50% of the time. I always have this before breakfast.Vitamin D3 with breakfast & dinner.Raw Fermented Vegetables, like kimchi or Sauercraut...Dr Schulze's Intestinal Formula #1. About 1\2 the time I remember to have this with dinner.I have begun adding to this with:Coconut oil 1 or 2 Tblspn a dayZinc 50 mg 1\dayMMS I just ordered a new setup of MMS so I'll run through that again and try and use it a couple times a week like Marie suggest'sAs yet I have not been recently tested by an LLMD for Lyme disease. But I bet I have Lyme disease, I've had several tick bites over the years, plus living in the North East as I do...I also work with affirmations."My diet is Incredibly Nutritious"."Yes I can""I Love My Life"I even bought a rebounder. Not sure it helps but I'm usually smiling when I'm on the thing.Best of luck to us all.:)------------------------------------

Guest guest

Great news Sidepull, When I did to the anti-fungal diet, things did quiet down. My mistake was thinking it was over and going off the diet.Sally From: sidepull5150 <sidepull5150@...> bird mites Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 12:26 PM Subject: Wonderful

Progress :)

Hello all,

I hope your spirits are up and that the gods have filled you with a huge reservoir of motivation.

As a result of the past 2 months of effort, my skin is really quiet. Like only a couple sensations a day. :)

So this is what Ive been doing.

Oil Pulling (when I get up for 20 minutes), then rinse and tongue scrape.

Dr Schulzes Kidney Bladder Flush Drink. I add either SSKI or Magnascent Iodine to this.

Udo's (EFA's), Perfect Food and Probiotics all at the same time. I want this twice a day, but that only happens 50% of the time. I always have this before breakfast.

Vitamin D3 with breakfast & dinner.

Raw Fermented Vegetables, like kimchi or Sauercraut...

Dr Schulze's Intestinal Formula #1. About 1\2 the time I remember to have this with dinner.

I have begun adding to this with:

Coconut oil 1 or 2 Tblspn a day

Zinc 50 mg 1\day

MMS I just ordered a new setup of MMS so I'll run through that again and try and use it a couple times a week like Marie suggest's

As yet I have not been recently tested by an LLMD for Lyme disease. But I bet I have Lyme disease, I've had several tick bites over the years, plus living in the North East as I do...

I also work with affirmations.

"My diet is Incredibly Nutritious".

"Yes I can"

"I Love My Life"

I even bought a rebounder. Not sure it helps but I'm usually smiling when I'm on the thing.

Best of luck to us all.

:)

Guest guest

You are,a positive inspiration!:-)

------------------------------

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 09:26 PDT sidepull5150 wrote:

>Hello all,

>

>I hope your spirits are up and that the gods have filled you with a huge

reservoir of motivation.

>

>As a result of the past 2 months of effort, my skin is really quiet. Like only

a couple sensations a day. :)

>

>So this is what Ive been doing.

>

>Oil Pulling (when I get up for 20 minutes), then rinse and tongue scrape.

>

>Dr Schulzes Kidney Bladder Flush Drink. I add either SSKI or Magnascent Iodine

to this.

>

>Udo's (EFA's), Perfect Food and Probiotics all at the same time. I want this

twice a day, but that only happens 50% of the time. I always have this before

breakfast.

>

>Vitamin D3 with breakfast & dinner.

>

>Raw Fermented Vegetables, like kimchi or Sauercraut...

>

>Dr Schulze's Intestinal Formula #1. About 1\2 the time I remember to have this

with dinner.

>

>

>I have begun adding to this with:

>

>Coconut oil 1 or 2 Tblspn a day

>

>Zinc 50 mg 1\day

>

>MMS I just ordered a new setup of MMS so I'll run through that again and try

and use it a couple times a week like Marie suggest's

>

>As yet I have not been recently tested by an LLMD for Lyme disease. But I bet

I have Lyme disease, I've had several tick bites over the years, plus living in

the North East as I do...

>

>I also work with affirmations.

>

> " My diet is Incredibly Nutritious " .

>

> " Yes I can "

>

> " I Love My Life "

>

>I even bought a rebounder. Not sure it helps but I'm usually smiling when I'm

on the thing.

>

>Best of luck to us all.

>

>:)

>