RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: fungus amungus

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Nice to hear from you Patti. Mine started the same year, no curly hairs like you describe, but hundreds of tiny black specks, some shorter than others on my body. I would rub them off with paper towels and Aquaphor (like Vasoline). One of my early signs also was an incredible number of white egg-like specks coming out of my scalp. Thousands of these eggs on my red pillowcase and it was not dandruff. I wish I had had a microscope back then to look at them. I'm looking forward to your continuation. Where are you at with all of this now, 4 years later? I was much more healthy back then. My body was not in great shape, but I was doing better. I had lost a lot of weight, was active. I was 60 then, am 64 now and much more disabled, even thought I've been treating Lyme Disease and coinfections. In my story there were many possible places of exposure to 1) toxins or 2) unknown fungus, bacteria, mites or whatevers, from working in the yard and tracking in possible micro organisms to getting a rash on my neck as a result of a trip to a bird sanctuary when I dropped my scarf on the ground on a cold day and wrapped my neck back up. Also a friend had had bird mites and may have given them to US. From: "Patti Pike" <pattipike53@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 10:30:04 AMSubject: Re: fungus amungus

Greetings. I have been lax about reading and keeping up with the group, mostly because of time...when I am in school, that is all I have time to do beside the most basic essentials. And I thought I was really on the mend...until recently.I am going to try to write my story and what I have experienced with my own personal 'mitemare' (BTW-I love that term...it sums this whole mess up so very well) in small, frequent posts, as I don't want to overwhelm readers with too much information at once. My story started back in 2008 and I have no idea how or why it started. The very first thing I noticed of the many weird things I have noticed since was this: I was at school (which is a very, very old school as is everything in it) and I was

walking to a teacher friend's room when I noticed that I was bleeding out of a spot on my arm. I still have a scar to this day to remind me of the exact spot. I showed my friend, and she suggested that I had scratched myself on something, but I was QUITE sure I had done nothing of the sort. The place formed a sore that simply would not heal. Soon other sores formed on my hands, legs, etc. Shortly after began the nights of torment. At first, I thought I must have scabies, as I had never heard of any other skin disorder that would cause such itching and irritation. I was afraid to go to the doctor because I was so embarrassed to think that I might have scabies. But my husband went for another reason and managed to get some permethrin cream, and at first it seemed to help, but it was very short lived.

Then school let out and I went to an ELL training for a week. I remember sitting there feeling like things were crawling around in my bra and undies. I went to the bathroom and turned my bra inside out and shook it out over the sink and out came these fuzzy curly cues...quite visible and abundant and resembling short curly hair from an African American. I also remember that I was tortured driving to and from that training as well, as my brand new car seemed to be as possessed as my home. Thus ends my first installment. More on the freaky things that have happened to me thus far, but as I promised, I will not write a novel...just short stories along with what helped me, conclusions that I have drawn...maybe right/maybe wrong, and other theories which are just

that-theories. Courage, friends. Somehow, some way, there must be light at the end of the tunnel and we will get through this together. Your friend, Patti Pike

Guest guest

Patti-You need to get to an LLMD and get an Igenix Lyme Western blot test. You have Lyme/bartonella symptoms. Yes, this attracts fungus.AandrayaOn Jul 18, 2012, at 12:30 PM, Patti Pike wrote: Greetings. I have been lax about reading and keeping up with the group, mostly because of time...when I am in school, that is all I have time to do beside the most basic essentials. And I thought I was really on the mend...until recently.I am going to try to write my story and what I have experienced with my own personal 'mitemare' (BTW-I love that term...it sums this whole mess up so very well) in small, frequent posts, as I don't want to overwhelm readers with too much information at once. My story started back in 2008 and I have no idea how or why it started. The very first thing I noticed of the many weird things I have noticed since was this: I was at school (which is a very, very old school as is everything in it) and I was walking to a teacher friend's room when I noticed that I was bleeding out of a spot on my arm. I still have a scar to this day to remind me of the exact spot. I showed my friend, and she suggested that I had scratched myself on something, but I was QUITE sure I had done nothing of the sort. The place formed a sore that simply would not heal. Soon other sores formed on my hands, legs, etc. Shortly after began the nights of torment. At first, I thought I must have scabies, as I had never heard of any other skin disorder that would cause such itching and irritation. I was afraid to go to the doctor because I was so embarrassed to think that I might have scabies. But my husband went for another reason and managed to get some permethrin cream, and at first it seemed to help, but it was very short lived. Then school let out and I went to an ELL training for a week. I remember sitting there feeling like things were crawling around in my bra and undies. I went to the bathroom and turned my bra inside out and shook it out over the sink and out came these fuzzy curly cues...quite visible and abundant and resembling short curly hair from an African American. I also remember that I was tortured driving to and from that training as well, as my brand new car seemed to be as possessed as my home. Thus ends my first installment. More on the freaky things that have happened to me thus far, but as I promised, I will not write a novel...just short stories along with what helped me, conclusions that I have drawn...maybe right/maybe wrong, and other theories which are just that-theories. Courage, friends. Somehow, some way, there must be light at the end of the tunnel and we will get through this together. Your friend, Patti Pike

Guest guest

Thanks, Patti, Good to hear from you. Hope you don't mean the bugs are back. I look forward to your next writing.Sally (Once called "" as using my real name now) From: Patti Pike <pattipike53@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 1:30 PM Subject: Re: fungus amungus

Greetings. I have been lax about reading and keeping up with the group, mostly because of time...when I am in school, that is all I have time to do beside the most basic essentials. And I thought I was really on the mend...until recently.I am going to try to write my story and what I have experienced with my own personal 'mitemare' (BTW-I love that term...it sums this whole mess up so very well) in small, frequent posts, as I don't want to overwhelm readers with too much information at once. My story started back in 2008 and I have no idea how or why it started. The very first thing I noticed of the many weird things I have noticed since was this: I was at school (which is a very, very old school as is everything in it) and I was

walking to a teacher friend's room when I noticed that I was bleeding out of a spot on my arm. I still have a scar to this day to remind me of the exact spot. I showed my friend, and she suggested that I had scratched myself on something, but I was QUITE sure I had done nothing of the sort. The place formed a sore that simply would not heal. Soon other sores formed on my hands, legs, etc. Shortly after began the nights of torment. At first, I thought I must have scabies, as I had never heard of any other skin disorder that would cause such itching and irritation. I was afraid to go to the doctor because I was so embarrassed to think that I might have scabies. But my husband went for another reason and managed to get some permethrin cream, and at first it seemed to help, but it was very short lived.

Then school let out and I went to an ELL training for a week. I remember sitting there feeling like things were crawling around in my bra and undies. I went to the bathroom and turned my bra inside out and shook it out over the sink and out came these fuzzy curly cues...quite visible and abundant and resembling short curly hair from an African American. I also remember that I was tortured driving to and from that training as well, as my brand new car seemed to be as possessed as my home. Thus ends my first installment. More on the freaky things that have happened to me thus far, but as I promised, I will not write a novel...just short stories along with what helped me, conclusions that I have drawn...maybe right/maybe wrong, and other theories which are just

that-theories. Courage, friends. Somehow, some way, there must be light at the end of the tunnel and we will get through this together. Your friend, Patti Pike

Guest guest

Hi Patti, so sorry for all the misery you are going through. We all here certainly know how you feel.

I am truly looking forward to your next post. Please take care for the time being and do report.

The people here are just fabulous, wise, kind, warm-hearted and helpful.

Welcome to the group !

Von: Patti Pike <pattipike53@...>An: "bird mites " <bird mites > Gesendet: 19:30 Mittwoch, 18.Juli 2012Betreff: Re: fungus amungus

Greetings. I have been lax about reading and keeping up with the group, mostly because of time...when I am in school, that is all I have time to do beside the most basic essentials. And I thought I was really on the mend...until recently.

I am going to try to write my story and what I have experienced with my own personal 'mitemare' (BTW-I love that term...it sums this whole mess up so very well) in small, frequent posts, as I don't want to overwhelm readers with too much information at once.

My story started back in 2008 and I have no idea how or why it started. The very first thing I noticed of the many weird things I have noticed since was this: I was at school (which is a very, very old school as is everything in it) and I was walking to a teacher friend's room when I noticed that I was bleeding out of a spot on my arm. I still have a scar to this day to remind me of the exact spot. I showed my friend, and she suggested that I had scratched myself on something, but I was QUITE sure I had done nothing of the sort.

The place formed a sore that simply would not heal. Soon other sores formed on my hands, legs, etc. Shortly after began the nights of torment. At first, I thought I must have scabies, as I had never heard of any other skin disorder that would cause such itching and irritation. I was afraid to go to the doctor because I was so embarrassed to think that I might have scabies. But my husband went for another reason and managed to get some permethrin cream, and at first it seemed to help, but it was very short lived.

Then school let out and I went to an ELL training for a week. I remember sitting there feeling like things were crawling around in my bra and undies. I went to the bathroom and turned my bra inside out and shook it out over the sink and out came these fuzzy curly cues...quite visible and abundant and resembling short curly hair from an African American.

I also remember that I was tortured driving to and from that training as well, as my brand new car seemed to be as possessed as my home.

Thus ends my first installment. More on the freaky things that have happened to me thus far, but as I promised, I will not write a novel...just short stories along with what helped me, conclusions that I have drawn...maybe right/maybe wrong, and other theories which are just that-theories.

Courage, friends. Somehow, some way, there must be light at the end of the tunnel and we will get through this together.

Your friend,

Patti Pike