RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:wee dogs!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Well terry my little cat that went thru the mite infestation in old flat with me

n died o the insecticide had black dots all over her poor darling

Have seen some holly but wasnt sure if dirt or fungus

Was good vet gave me 150mg doxy once a day for four days today after explained I

had fungus feet after my mite bites

She looked puzzled n rather freaked out

Then asked vet nurse to wash her hands after handling holly saying

We dont know what she has!!!

She probably feel the same about leper me!!

Was embarasing but had to get doxy

As holly on loads o toxic steroids n I said we need cover all angles

But I feel its,went on too long n her system shutting down

Also think she got something wrong with womb they not picking up in scan as it

on fire!

It nearly 3 weeks now too long

Holly too unwel for shower justnow

Temp vvv high

But if a miracle she improve,well I will do that terry

God bless ur wee java n you

Pray for my little love x

------------------------------

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 12:53 PDT mitesbegone wrote:

>Hi all, still trying to get caught up on the posts, as I do not wish to miss

anything anyone wrote. But wanted to post something that I did for my little

girl last night.

>

>Last night when I went to bed, my little girl jumped up to sleep right beside

me as usual. I had been so busy with cleaning the house that I had not noticed

how dirty she had become. Being a white dog, dirt tends to stand out. So I

started examining her and low and behold at the bottom of her hair strands were

these...can you guess? yep, lots of little black dots. She had been seeming

very despondent of late and very tired. Well I jumped up and took her into the

bathtub and proceeded to scrub her with a new dog shampoo I had purchased over

Amazon. It was called Be Super Clean. It was veterinary strength and had

anti-microbial properties which were supposed to get rid of fungus and yeast.

Well I scrubbed her, toweled her and put her back into bed. The really great

thing was that she really got very calm. Normally when I bathe her she starts

running all over the place, but now she just seemed sort of contented.

>

>I checked her hair again, and this time I saw dozens of little black dots up

near the tops of the hair strands instead of by her skin. I was just so

exhausted that I told myself as soon as I got up in the morning I was going to

take a fine tooth comb to her and pull those out. Well, didn't need to. When I

got up this morning every single one of those black dots had fallen off of her

and she was clean as a whistle.

>

>I am going to try and do the same thing to my larger dog but he hates the water

and it takes a lot of effort to get him bathed. Plus he won't even come into

the house these days. The inspector who came out yesterday told me that dogs

can sense or possibly smell mold and fungus and will avoid it. My little dog

won't leave my side so either she is just so devoted to me, which I greatly

suspect, or she is not sensitive to the smell, which I doubt.

>

>I wanted to post this for everyone out there that has a dog or a cat as perhaps

something they might want to try. Heck, I am thinking of trying it on myself.

It has a very clean cucumber smell to it.

>

>Anyway, I was especially thinking of Holly and wondering if this perhaps might

help her out some.

>

>Best to all, Terry

>

>

>> >

>> > >Miss talking to you, Andraya. I'm out of school now and hope to be a

more active member on the board.

>> > >Love and light,

>> > >sÂ

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >________________________________

>> > > From: Aandraya Da Silva <aandraya@>

>> > >bird mites

>> > >Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2012 10:41 PM

>> > >Subject: not responding to posts

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >Â

>> > >Begin forwarded message:

>> > >

>> > >From: Aandraya Da Silva <aandraya@>

>> > >Date: June 2, 2012 9:39:21 PM CDT

>> > >Wisconsin-LymeSupport

>> > >Subject: [Wisconsin-LymeSupport] not responding to posts

>> > >Reply-Wisconsin-LymeSupport

>> > >

>> > >Â

>> > >Hi Everyone from WI Lyme Support and Birdmites-

>> > >

>> > >I am letting you know that I was overwhelmed with emails during the

>> > >month of May mostly for health reasons and then traveling for 2

>> > >weeks. I just deleted a huge quantity of posts from May that I am

>> > >just to overwhelmed to read. If anyone posted something directed

>> > >toward me I apologize for not responding. Please resend the post as

>> > >I can manage things now and am caught up.

>> > >

>> > >Thanks,

>> > >Aandraya

>> > >

>> > >

>> > >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> ></blockquote>

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> ></blockquote>

>> >

>> >

>> ></blockquote>

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> ></blockquote>

>> >

>> >

>> >

>>

>

>

Guest guest

I am praying for Holly and for you. And for Terry and her little girl.From: "ILIKE TREES" <wherearetheangels@...>bird mites Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 1:58:24 PMSubject: Re: Re:wee dogs!!Well terry my little cat that went thru the mite infestation in old flat with me n died o the insecticide had black dots all over her poor darlingHave seen some holly but wasnt sure if dirt or fungusWas good vet gave me 150mg doxy once a day for four days today after explained I had fungus feet after my mite bitesShe looked puzzled n rather freaked outThen asked vet nurse to wash her hands after handling holly saying We dont know what she has!!!She probably feel the same about leper me!!Was embarasing but had to get doxy As holly on loads o toxic steroids n I said we need cover all anglesBut I feel its,went on too long n her system shutting downAlso think she got something wrong with womb they not picking up in scan as it on fire!It nearly 3 weeks now too longHolly too unwel for shower justnow Temp vvv high But if a miracle she improve,well I will do that terryGod bless ur wee java n youPray for my little love x------------------------------On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 12:53 PDT mitesbegone wrote:>Hi all, still trying to get caught up on the posts, as I do not wish to miss anything anyone wrote. But wanted to post something that I did for my little girl last night. >>Last night when I went to bed, my little girl jumped up to sleep right beside me as usual. I had been so busy with cleaning the house that I had not noticed how dirty she had become. Being a white dog, dirt tends to stand out. So I started examining her and low and behold at the bottom of her hair strands were these...can you guess? yep, lots of little black dots. She had been seeming very despondent of late and very tired. Well I jumped up and took her into the bathtub and proceeded to scrub her with a new dog shampoo I had purchased over Amazon. It was called Be Super Clean. It was veterinary strength and had anti-microbial properties which were supposed to get rid of fungus and yeast. Well I scrubbed her, toweled her and put her back into bed. The really great thing was that she really got very calm. Normally when I bathe her she starts running all over the place, but now she just seemed sort of contented. >>I checked her hair again, and this time I saw dozens of little black dots up near the tops of the hair strands instead of by her skin. I was just so exhausted that I told myself as soon as I got up in the morning I was going to take a fine tooth comb to her and pull those out. Well, didn't need to. When I got up this morning every single one of those black dots had fallen off of her and she was clean as a whistle. >>I am going to try and do the same thing to my larger dog but he hates the water and it takes a lot of effort to get him bathed. Plus he won't even come into the house these days. The inspector who came out yesterday told me that dogs can sense or possibly smell mold and fungus and will avoid it. My little dog won't leave my side so either she is just so devoted to me, which I greatly suspect, or she is not sensitive to the smell, which I doubt. >>I wanted to post this for everyone out there that has a dog or a cat as perhaps something they might want to try. Heck, I am thinking of trying it on myself. It has a very clean cucumber smell to it. >>Anyway, I was especially thinking of Holly and wondering if this perhaps might help her out some.>>Best to all, Terry>> >> > >> > >Miss talking to you, Andraya. I'm out of school now and hope to be a more active member on the board. >> > >Love and light, >> > >s >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >________________________________ >> > > From: Aandraya Da Silva <aandraya@> >> > >bird mites >> > >Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2012 10:41 PM >> > >Subject: not responding to posts >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >Begin forwarded message: >> > > >> > >From: Aandraya Da Silva <aandraya@> >> > >Date: June 2, 2012 9:39:21 PM CDT >> > >Wisconsin-LymeSupport >> > >Subject: [Wisconsin-LymeSupport] not responding to posts >> > >Reply-Wisconsin-LymeSupport >> > > >> > > >> > >Hi Everyone from WI Lyme Support and Birdmites- >> > > >> > >I am letting you know that I was overwhelmed with emails during the >> > >month of May mostly for health reasons and then traveling for 2 >> > >weeks. I just deleted a huge quantity of posts from May that I am >> > >just to overwhelmed to read. If anyone posted something directed >> > >toward me I apologize for not responding. Please resend the post as >> > >I can manage things now and am caught up. >> > > >> > >Thanks, >> > >Aandraya >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> >>> ></blockquote>>> >>> >>> >>> >>> ></blockquote>>> >>> >>> ></blockquote>>> >>> >>> >>> >>> ></blockquote>>> >>> >>> >>>>>------------------------------------