RemedySpot.com

Re: would appreciate suggestions prior to planned trip to LLMD

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Matt-You need to get the Igenix western blot for a valid Lyme test, make sure to get am experienced LLMD. Which state are u in? Confections are best diagnosed based on symptoms.AandrayaOn Jul 15, 2012, at 9:45 PM, Matt lin <miteymiserable_nj@...> wrote:

Hi all,I'd like to run a few things by everyone, as I must admit I'm left quite confused (and still desperate) after reading everyone's helpful advice.On one hand, I hold my belief that bird mites are what has plagued me for two years now. What I

feel seems consistent with many of the accounts I've read from others, to a T (or is it tee?).On the other hand, my eyes have been opened to the possibility of a fungus that apparently can either cause mite-bite/crawl-like symptoms, or can make one's body more attractive to mites.I'll be calling two LLMDs in my area tomorrow, and I plan to leave no stone unturned when I meet with him/her (I have two names). But since it seems that those of us unfortunate enough to live through

this hell know more about it than most/all of the "experts," I want to come armed with the right questions and suggestions. So, I want to run by each of you some of what I believe may be key clues, in hopes that I can steer the LLMD in the right direction.The clues:I've felt the crawls and bites for two years now.My dog scratches all the time, especially at night.My kids don't seem to feel it at all.My wife does, but not very often.Showering helps temporarily.I feel it more in certain areas, like my car.That said, I vacuumed the hell out of my car yesterday, and it's somewhat better.I often feel crawlies on my lower legs, usually many of them at the same time (I understand both mites and fungi can communicate chemically.)The bite sensations often come on my legs, balls (sorry), or scalp.I tested negative for Lyme, but the test was requested by my GP, so I don't have much confidence that the right test was done. In her defense, neither did she.I guess I'm mostly wondering how a fungus would attack in certain areas more often than others, and why it'd be more at night than in the day. And why would showering help if it's internal? Short of magical answers to those questions, I'd like to get people's input for what I should ask/suggest when meeting with the LLMD. I plan to ask to be tested for Lyme, Bartonella, and the presence of fungi in abnormal levels (is there a test for that?). But I'd

welcome any other suggestions. I want to make sure my next visit is as productive as possible, as I'm sure you can all understand.Thanks,Matt

Guest guest

Matt, If it is fungus that I have, it has a stage where it turns into a briar like vine. It can stick to clothing, bedding, ect. and I have found it on both car seats where it fell off of my body. Therefore, the car and frequented areas would have fungus and thus attract bugs/mites to hang around. All my guess from observation. About the bugs. I figured they bothered me in the evenings and at night as that must have been their roaming time. You might ask for a blood test for fungus and a skin scraping. Good luck my dear,Sally From: Matt lin <miteymiserable_nj@...> "bird mites " <bird mites > Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2012 10:45 PM Subject: would appreciate suggestions prior to planned trip to LLMD

Hi all,I'd like to run a few things by everyone, as I must admit I'm left quite confused (and still desperate) after reading everyone's helpful advice.On one hand, I hold my belief that bird mites are what has plagued me for two years now. What I

feel seems consistent with many of the accounts I've read from others, to a T (or is it tee?).On the other hand, my eyes have been opened to the possibility of a fungus that apparently can either cause mite-bite/crawl-like symptoms, or can make one's body more attractive to mites.I'll be calling two LLMDs in my area tomorrow, and I plan to leave no stone unturned when I meet with him/her (I have two names). But since it seems that those of us unfortunate enough to live through

this hell know more about it than most/all of the "experts," I want to come armed with the right questions and suggestions. So, I want to run by each of you some of what I believe may be key clues, in hopes that I can steer the LLMD in the right direction.The clues:I've felt the crawls and bites for two years now.My dog scratches all the time, especially at night.My kids don't seem to feel it at all.My wife does, but not very often.Showering helps temporarily.I feel it more in certain areas, like my car.That said, I vacuumed the hell out of my car yesterday, and it's somewhat better.I often feel crawlies on my lower legs, usually many of them at the same time (I understand both mites and fungi can communicate chemically.)The bite sensations often come on my legs, balls (sorry), or scalp.I tested negative for Lyme, but the test was requested by my GP, so I don't have much confidence that the right test was done. In her defense, neither did she.I guess I'm mostly wondering how a fungus would attack in certain areas more often than others, and why it'd be more at night than in the day.

And why would showering help if it's internal? Short of magical answers to those questions, I'd like to get people's input for what I should ask/suggest when meeting with the LLMD. I plan to ask to be tested for Lyme, Bartonella, and the presence of fungi in abnormal levels (is there a test for that?). But I'd

welcome any other suggestions. I want to make sure my next visit is as productive as possible, as I'm sure you can all understand.Thanks,Matt

Guest guest

Do you have any of the dark specks on your skin? Do you have fibers on your skin, esp. blue or red? My LLMD admitted she does not know what it is that I have, other than Lyme and other things she has tested me for which were positive also. She and I have done the best we can to pin point certain meds that would deal with these issues, Lyme and coinfections, antifungals and antivirals, etc. Symptoms persist. So, if this is fungal or something else she has tried as best she can to test for it or to treat what it might possibly be. I listened to Dr. Klinghardt recently who spoke about Lyme with Dr. Mercola. He alluded to the fact that he thinks it is possible that everyone in the US now has Lyme. He also alluded to the possibility that the Lyme bacteria was probably biologically tampered with (he did not say where the experiments had been taking place), but I believe near Lyme, Conn., most likely Plum Island. If this is true, then this is not an ordinary Lyme bacteria--it has been biologically tampered with in such a way that who knows if it is curable. I hate to be a discouragement here, but if you have this, as I believe many of us do, you have to learn to manage it, and not necessarily cure it. Some of the people who get this do get Morgellons. There is so much that is unknown at this point, that even the best LLMD will not understand all facets of this. A good LLMD will admit this.I'm confused too, so you aren't alone. I hope that one day we will understand this... in the meantime, there are things that help, and if you have Lyme, no matter which strain, or Bart or Babs, or mycoplasma or ______, you have to try to treat it. I do believe this discovery by Dr. Fry of the protozoa parasite FL1953 is a part of the complex and even Dr. Klinghardt mentioned this too. There is likely no cure for this protozoan from what I hear from people who personally go to see Dr. Fry (I know 2 women who have seen him). Dr. Klinghardt does treat with an herb that is not available at this point (herb from Tibet [Himalyas] and is not available to the rest of us as sources have dried up) and Ivermectin in high doses and for very prolonged periods of time.From: "Matt lin" <miteymiserable_nj@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2012 7:45:52 PMSubject: would appreciate suggestions prior to planned trip to LLMD

this hell know more about it than most/all of the "experts," I want to come armed with the right questions and suggestions. So, I want to run by each of you some of what I believe may be key clues, in hopes that I can steer the LLMD in the right direction.The clues:I've felt the crawls and bites for two years now.My dog scratches all the time, especially at night.My kids don't seem to feel it at all.My wife does, but not very often.Showering helps temporarily.I feel it more in certain areas, like my car.That said, I vacuumed the hell out of my car yesterday, and it's somewhat better.I often feel crawlies on my lower legs, usually many of them at the same time (I understand both mites and fungi can communicate chemically.)The bite sensations often come on my legs, balls (sorry), or scalp.I tested negative for Lyme, but the test was requested by my GP, so I don't have much confidence that the right test was done. In her defense, neither did she.I guess I'm mostly wondering how a fungus would attack in certain areas more often than others, and why it'd be more at night than in the day. And why would showering help if it's internal? Short of magical answers to those questions, I'd like to get people's input for what I should ask/suggest when meeting with the LLMD. I plan to ask to be tested for Lyme, Bartonella, and the presence of fungi in abnormal levels (is there a test for that?). But I'd

Guest guest

LInda-I used to have all the black specs and all that. As for the Fry bug they don't even know if it's a pathogen at this point, they just know it exists. And no one really knows if you can eliminate certain microbes from the body, certainly nothing is impossible.AandrayaOn Jul 16, 2012, at 11:06 AM, Goldstein@... wrote: Do you have any of the dark specks on your skin? Do you have fibers on your skin, esp. blue or red? My LLMD admitted she does not know what it is that I have, other than Lyme and other things she has tested me for which were positive also. She and I have done the best we can to pin point certain meds that would deal with these issues, Lyme and coinfections, antifungals and antivirals, etc. Symptoms persist. So, if this is fungal or something else she has tried as best she can to test for it or to treat what it might possibly be. I listened to Dr. Klinghardt recently who spoke about Lyme with Dr. Mercola. He alluded to the fact that he thinks it is possible that everyone in the US now has Lyme. He also alluded to the possibility that the Lyme bacteria was probably biologically tampered with (he did not say where the experiments had been taking place), but I believe near Lyme, Conn., most likely Plum Island. If this is true, then this is not an ordinary Lyme bacteria--it has been biologically tampered with in such a way that who knows if it is curable. I hate to be a discouragement here, but if you have this, as I believe many of us do, you have to learn to manage it, and not necessarily cure it. Some of the people who get this do get Morgellons. There is so much that is unknown at this point, that even the best LLMD will not understand all facets of this. A good LLMD will admit this.I'm confused too, so you aren't alone. I hope that one day we will understand this... in the meantime, there are things that help, and if you have Lyme, no matter which strain, or Bart or Babs, or mycoplasma or ______, you have to try to treat it. I do believe this discovery by Dr. Fry of the protozoa parasite FL1953 is a part of the complex and even Dr. Klinghardt mentioned this too. There is likely no cure for this protozoan from what I hear from people who personally go to see Dr. Fry (I know 2 women who have seen him). Dr. Klinghardt does treat with an herb that is not available at this point (herb from Tibet [Himalyas] and is not available to the rest of us as sources have dried up) and Ivermectin in high doses and for very prolonged periods of time.From: "Matt lin" <miteymiserable_nj@...>bird mites Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2012 7:45:52 PMSubject: would appreciate suggestions prior to planned trip to LLMD Hi all,I'd like to run a few things by everyone, as I must admit I'm left quite confused (and still desperate) after reading everyone's helpful advice.On one hand, I hold my belief that bird mites are what has plagued me for two years now. What I feel seems consistent with many of the accounts I've read from others, to a T (or is it tee?).On the other hand, my eyes have been opened to the possibility of a fungus that apparently can either cause mite-bite/crawl-like symptoms, or can make one's body more attractive to mites.I'll be calling two LLMDs in my area tomorrow, and I plan to leave no stone unturned when I meet with him/her (I have two names). But since it seems that those of us unfortunate enough to live through this hell know more about it than most/all of the "experts," I want to come armed with the right questions and suggestions. So, I want to run by each of you some of what I believe may be key clues, in hopes that I can steer the LLMD in the right direction.The clues:I've felt the crawls and bites for two years now.My dog scratches all the time, especially at night.My kids don't seem to feel it at all.My wife does, but not very often.Showering helps temporarily.I feel it more in certain areas, like my car.That said, I vacuumed the hell out of my car yesterday, and it's somewhat better.I often feel crawlies on my lower legs, usually many of them at the same time (I understand both mites and fungi can communicate chemically.)The bite sensations often come on my legs, balls (sorry), or scalp.I tested negative for Lyme, but the test was requested by my GP, so I don't have much confidence that the right test was done. In her defense, neither did she.I guess I'm mostly wondering how a fungus would attack in certain areas more often than others, and why it'd be more at night than in the day. And why would showering help if it's internal? Short of magical answers to those questions, I'd like to get people's input for what I should ask/suggest when meeting with the LLMD. I plan to ask to be tested for Lyme, Bartonella, and the presence of fungi in abnormal levels (is there a test for that?). But I'd welcome any other suggestions. I want to make sure my next visit is as productive as possible, as I'm sure you can all understand.Thanks,Matt