RemedySpot.com

Fwd: [CaliforniaLyme] Re: Has anyone been effected yet by radiation?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Here is another point of view about the evolution of "bugs" -- this woman and others believe that the radiation from Fukushima is causing the Lyme bacteria to become more virulent. I think this was already happening before Fukushima...From: "slantedsue" <sue@...>CaliforniaLyme Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 7:41:32 AMSubject: [CaliforniaLyme] Re: Has anyone been effected yet by radiation?HI Tammy,We are all being affected by Fukushima....google and you will find lots of info not being reported in the media. But there is no safe place...we have essentially shit all over our home mother earth! And while the jet stream forecasts show most of it dumping most often on the west coast, it doesn't always listen to the forecasts and instead dumps on the midwest, the east coast, europe....and eventually the northern hemisphere air and waters mix wiht those from the southern hemisphere...although I would guess by then probably more diffused...but there are other issues in southern hemisphere countries....the ones you'd most want to move to are hard to get into...ANd, its on just in the water..we are breathing it in, it is in our food....truly no escape...I have learned that you don't want to live near a nuclear plant...they all leak all the time as part of "normal" operations, and when the nuclear industry talks about how green & cost effective it is, they neglect to tell us that no one has figued out how the are going to decommission these aging leaking elephants, nor did they ever factor that into the cost benefit equation....If you read PJ Langhoff's book The Fourth Monkey, you will see that she believes radiation is one of the factors that caused more benign bugs to mutate and recombine into today's more virulent lyme....but truly everywhere.....so what are you going to do? I'd say go out and seize teh day.........enjoy while we still can.... sue>> http://ivn.us/2012/04/05/godzilla-fukushima-radiation-hits-west-coast/> Has everyone seen this?????> ------------------------------------This list is intended for patients to support each other and to share information and personal experiences, not to give medical advice. If you are interested in any treatment discussed here, please consult your doctor.For more information visithttp://www.lymedisease.org