RemedySpot.com

bart and skin tags

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Elissa-So does bart, almost everyone gets the skin tags. Aandraya On Jul 8, 2012, at 4:33 PM, Elissa wrote: I have a ton of skin tags!! Got way more once i started getting really sick in 2008.Pregnancy makes it worse. On Jul 8, 2012 5:14 PM, " goldstein" <Goldstein@...> wrote: Are skin tags from Bart too?Sent from my iPodOn Jul 8, 2012, at 12:01 PM, Aandraya Da Silva <aandraya@...> wrote: The bumps and squiggly lines under the skin are bartonella. Aandraya On Jun 4, 2012, at 10:18 AM, miteymaid wrote: Can I ask you where you can buy the olive leaves and will they stain the bath tub. I'm also still trying to get these things out from under my skin, I see little bumps and squiggles in some places otherwise I still get biting at night. I had to move to a new building and they will charge me if I don't leave everything in good condition. Can you use the leaves without the washing soda just soak for 5 minutes first. Have been to 8 doctors over the years and they all look at me as though I'm from Mars. Spoke to a pesticide supplier and he said he's been getting calls for40 years, would make a fortune if he could discover something that really worked. Can you use extract or do you need the leaves? > > >Miss talking to you, Andraya. I'm out of school now and hope to be a more active member on the board. > >Love and light, > >s > > > > > > > >________________________________ > > From: Aandraya Da Silva <aandraya@...> > >bird mites > >Sent: Saturday, June 2, 2012 10:41 PM > >Subject: not responding to posts > > > > > > > >Begin forwarded message: > > > >From: Aandraya Da Silva <aandraya@...> > >>Date: June 2, 2012 9:39:21 PM CDT > >>Wisconsin-LymeSupport > >>Subject: [Wisconsin-LymeSupport] not responding to posts > >>Reply-Wisconsin-LymeSupport > >> > >> > >>Hi Everyone from WI Lyme Support and Birdmites- > >> > >>I am letting you know that I was overwhelmed with emails during the > >>month of May mostly for health reasons and then traveling for 2 > >>weeks. I just deleted a huge quantity of posts from May that I am > >>just to overwhelmed to read. If anyone posted something directed > >>toward me I apologize for not responding. Please resend the post as > >>I can manage things now and am caught up. > >> > >>Thanks, > >>Aandraya > >> > > > > >