RemedySpot.com

weird sensations around smells

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Elissa-I sometimes get those sensations when I'm around certain smells and health/beuty prodcuts, cleaning etc. Aandraya On Jul 8, 2012, at 7:13 PM, Elissa wrote: Terry,Do u have múltiple chemical sensitivity?I feel sick, crawling, pricks when too many different products with frangrances are used...Also beware if your friend us using organic orange tko. It was very irritating to my son's ( & my lungs). Caused wheezing/asthma.E On Jul 8, 2012 5:58 PM, " goldstein" <Goldstein@...> wrote: You are a genuine sweetheart (and so are others here too)! Thank goodness it was not a stroke. I got very fearful but with my HMO I have to go to the ER to get massive testing done. Hugs Sent from my iPod On Jul 7, 2012, at 10:03 AM, mitesbegone <no_reply > wrote: > > Oh no..., a person can not survive all you have survived, fought as hard as you have fought, only to suffer a stroke!! Never say that. I do know that the stress and tension of all of this does catch up to us though and we must find a way to channel that out of us. I am glad to hear you are taking ES baths. Those are very cleansing and will help to remove toxins. > > I have never tried the Itraconazole. I believe that is a pretty good med, but I thought I had read somewhere that it did carry some questionable side effects. But I could have that confused. The diflucan seems to be helping me out. I had been unable to renew my prescription for a couple of weeks which is maybe why the fungus is finding me an easier target lately. But I am back on them now. > > I have such a cocktail of prescription meds and supplements that I just can't squeeze any more in. I just have to have faith that my doctors know what they are doing for me (and to me). > > Hugs, Terry > >>> >>> Fantastic Terry. I am so happy to hear you are feeling better. Which anti fungal are you on? I wish I had not bought so much Itraconazole (expensive) and I did not do well on it at all. >>> >>> >>> >>>