RemedySpot.com

need advice on buying microscope

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

so i have been on and off here and wish i had the time to read everything. i

have been suffering with this for about 10 months and no signs of relief

anywhere in sight. in fact it appears to have made a home and is here for good.

I dont even know what i have. it is under my scalp, crawling sensations more

often than not, it is in my clothes, i have a lot of weird stuff happening too.

like moving bald spots on my head, hair changing colors and lengths. I have cut

off all my hair and i think that they are now in my eyes, ears, and mouth. i

fear sleep although there is no way around it. two (or more) of my friends have

caught it from me and i am homeless with warrents. life right now is difficult

and i often think im doomed. i am getting by day by day - just i feel so

handicapped and in need of help, with no where to turn.

If anybody can help me by referring a lyme doctor, a place to stay, anywhere i

can get help from... i am in the bay area, california. i stay in the south bay

and sometimes in east bay. from peninsula area tho. thanks for any response on

this.

the reason for posting tho is that i am ordering a microscope... do u think 480x

is strong enough? my friend bought a $300 one for me and damn! I think thats too

much money but i am very greatful. I just want to b sure b4 i open it, that itll

b what i need. thanks again! sarah

Guest guest

I had a $200 microscope for a few years ... I took lots and lots of scope pictures, as did Kajay, who has probably hundreds of pictures of weird stuff on her site Morgella.com site. My scope a year ago went to my brother who sold it on Ebay because the software was only for PCs and I have a Mac now. It is interesting to look at the stuff coming off the skin, and most of what I found appeared to be a type of scum, olive toned blobs, perhaps a migrating scum, like pond scum which was all over the house and on me. I found a few bug-like things too, but after that, what good did it do? I have a little $20 hand held scope that I look at things with now. I'm still looking once in a while myself, but not often. I am interested to see how many black specks I still have as I've been treating for Lyme and Bartonella. Specks have reduced in numbers a lot since the beginning of my process. I think it is most likely this is internal, and is some type of fungus or mold, along with Lyme and Bartonella. You say that you have given this affliction to a few people. How do you think that your friends have caught this? Most people who have this who use a scope eventually stop using it. There is only so much we can learn about this on our own. What I saw I could not identify. Some say that the fungus is identifiable... can you get a hold of some Itraconazole and start treating with Doxycycline too?From: " Mayers" <sarahmaria72@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 6:24:35 PMSubject: need advice on buying microscopeso i have been on and off here and wish i had the time to read everything. i have been suffering with this for about 10 months and no signs of relief anywhere in sight. in fact it appears to have made a home and is here for good. I dont even know what i have. it is under my scalp, crawling sensations more often than not, it is in my clothes, i have a lot of weird stuff happening too. like moving bald spots on my head, hair changing colors and lengths. I have cut off all my hair and i think that they are now in my eyes, ears, and mouth. i fear sleep although there is no way around it. two (or more) of my friends have caught it from me and i am homeless with warrents. life right now is difficult and i often think im doomed. i am getting by day by day - just i feel so handicapped and in need of help, with no where to turn.If anybody can help me by referring a lyme doctor, a place to stay, anywhere i can get help from... i am in the bay area, california. i stay in the south bay and sometimes in east bay. from peninsula area tho. thanks for any response on this.the reason for posting tho is that i am ordering a microscope... do u think 480x is strong enough? my friend bought a $300 one for me and damn! I think thats too much money but i am very greatful. I just want to b sure b4 i open it, that itll b what i need. thanks again! sarah------------------------------------

Guest guest

450x is plenty to look at this. My scope went up to 1000x, but the 100x was enough! Goodness... 450x is just perfect.From: " Mayers" <sarahmaria72@...>bird mites Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 6:24:35 PMSubject: need advice on buying microscopeso i have been on and off here and wish i had the time to read everything. i have been suffering with this for about 10 months and no signs of relief anywhere in sight. in fact it appears to have made a home and is here for good. I dont even know what i have. it is under my scalp, crawling sensations more often than not, it is in my clothes, i have a lot of weird stuff happening too. like moving bald spots on my head, hair changing colors and lengths. I have cut off all my hair and i think that they are now in my eyes, ears, and mouth. i fear sleep although there is no way around it. two (or more) of my friends have caught it from me and i am homeless with warrents. life right now is difficult and i often think im doomed. i am getting by day by day - just i feel so handicapped and in need of help, with no where to turn.If anybody can help me by referring a lyme doctor, a place to stay, anywhere i can get help from... i am in the bay area, california. i stay in the south bay and sometimes in east bay. from peninsula area tho. thanks for any response on this.the reason for posting tho is that i am ordering a microscope... do u think 480x is strong enough? my friend bought a $300 one for me and damn! I think thats too much money but i am very greatful. I just want to b sure b4 i open it, that itll b what i need. thanks again! sarah------------------------------------

Guest guest

i also had a cheaper microscope & gave it to my friend who also caught this. the

2 ppl that have it for sure... there was sexual contact. other ppl i also

believe have an oncoming of it... is because it is in the enviornment... like

the house, apt., car. This is so awful - i am terrorized daily. as i read

someone else say... there is no pattern, rhym, or reason to the activity - " it "

is alway doing something different. I fear a webbing of my face because 6 months

ago it webbed my neck and dryed out the skin there - but no webbing since - so

it seems phsycotic to have this irrational fear.

i have taken a one time treatment of Itraconazole and not sure that it did

anything. i had and used a script for Doxycycline (10 days x2- 4get the

strength) - was able to extend for 4 days but they would not give me another

script. It was defenitly helping. things a lot worse since i had to stop it. the

14 day actually lasted like 20 days cuz i miss taking it with no steady

schedule. how can i get more??

>

> I had a $200 microscope for a few years ... I took lots and lots of scope

pictures, as did Kajay, who has probably hundreds of pictures of weird stuff on

her site Morgella.com site. My scope a year ago went to my brother who sold it

on Ebay because the software was only for PCs and I have a Mac now.

>

>

> It is interesting to look at the stuff coming off the skin, and most of what I

found appeared to be a type of scum, olive toned blobs, perhaps a migrating

scum, like pond scum which was all over the house and on me. I found a few

bug-like things too, but after that, what good did it do? I have a little $20

hand held scope that I look at things with now. I'm still looking once in a

while myself, but not often. I am interested to see how many black specks I

still have as I've been treating for Lyme and Bartonella. Specks have reduced in

numbers a lot since the beginning of my process. I think it is most likely this

is internal, and is some type of fungus or mold, along with Lyme and Bartonella.

>

>

> You say that you have given this affliction to a few people. How do you think

that your friends have caught this?

>

>

> Most people who have this who use a scope eventually stop using it. There is

only so much we can learn about this on our own. What I saw I could not

identify. Some say that the fungus is identifiable... can you get a hold of some

Itraconazole and start treating with Doxycycline too?

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> need advice on buying microscope

>

> so i have been on and off here and wish i had the time to read everything. i

have been suffering with this for about 10 months and no signs of relief

anywhere in sight. in fact it appears to have made a home and is here for good.

I dont even know what i have. it is under my scalp, crawling sensations more

often than not, it is in my clothes, i have a lot of weird stuff happening too.

like moving bald spots on my head, hair changing colors and lengths. I have cut

off all my hair and i think that they are now in my eyes, ears, and mouth. i

fear sleep although there is no way around it. two (or more) of my friends have

caught it from me and i am homeless with warrents. life right now is difficult

and i often think im doomed. i am getting by day by day - just i feel so

handicapped and in need of help, with no where to turn.

> If anybody can help me by referring a lyme doctor, a place to stay, anywhere i

can get help from... i am in the bay area, california. i stay in the south bay

and sometimes in east bay. from peninsula area tho. thanks for any response on

this.

>

> the reason for posting tho is that i am ordering a microscope... do u think

480x is strong enough? my friend bought a $300 one for me and damn! I think

thats too much money but i am very greatful. I just want to b sure b4 i open it,

that itll b what i need. thanks again! sarah

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>