RemedySpot.com

LYme doc in CA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

-Dr. Stricker is the best Lyme doc in CA, don't know where he's located but worth the trip, he knows about the symptoms you are describing.AandrayaOn Jul 23, 2012, at 8:24 PM, Mayers wrote: so i have been on and off here and wish i had the time to read everything. i have been suffering with this for about 10 months and no signs of relief anywhere in sight. in fact it appears to have made a home and is here for good. I dont even know what i have. it is under my scalp, crawling sensations more often than not, it is in my clothes, i have a lot of weird stuff happening too. like moving bald spots on my head, hair changing colors and lengths. I have cut off all my hair and i think that they are now in my eyes, ears, and mouth. i fear sleep although there is no way around it. two (or more) of my friends have caught it from me and i am homeless with warrents. life right now is difficult and i often think im doomed. i am getting by day by day - just i feel so handicapped and in need of help, with no where to turn. If anybody can help me by referring a lyme doctor, a place to stay, anywhere i can get help from... i am in the bay area, california. i stay in the south bay and sometimes in east bay. from peninsula area tho. thanks for any response on this. the reason for posting tho is that i am ordering a microscope... do u think 480x is strong enough? my friend bought a $300 one for me and damn! I think thats too much money but i am very greatful. I just want to b sure b4 i open it, that itll b what i need. thanks again! sarah