RemedySpot.com

Re: ita from OH

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hi phyl,,

please tell juanita that the whole group sends their thoughts and

prayers....im sure im not speaking out of turn for speaking for everyone.....

and im sure you will get many more emails tonight and tomorrow....

bob in pa

---

[This E-mail scanned for viruses by IAS, an Archiventure Company]

Guest guest

Phyl....

> Some of you know my wife, ita. She just had an ablation a few

> days ago and was feeling great for about a day afterward. She is back

> in the hospital today. They think the patch from her CTF and/or a

> valve might be leaking. They need to run some tests to find out. If

> this is the case, she will probably have to have surgery to correct

> the problem.

>

>

> Thank you for updating us..... anything we can do besides pray?

> (She's already got that.)

> As always, we're with her. And you, too.

> Sue

Guest guest

Phyl,

I am so sorry to hear about ita. I wondered where she was because she is usually very active on here. She is such a wonderful lady. Tell her she is in my thoughts and that I hope she is okay and home soon.

You hang in there too. This must be a difficult time for you also.

Hugs,

in CA

ita from OH

Some of you know my wife, ita. She just had an ablation a few days ago and was feeling great for about a day afterward. She is back in the hospital today. They think the patch from her CTF and/or a valve might be leaking. They need to run some tests to find out. If this is the case, she will probably have to have surgery to correct the problem.

Your thoughts, prayers, etc. would be welcome.

Phyl (ita's Husband) from OHPlease visit the Zapper homepage athttp://www.ZapLife.org

Guest guest

tell here good luck i hope she gets well soon she's not supposed to pull my

trick and be a hospital supporter they make enough money BESIDES that my

job:( just kidding i'll be praying for her

sracie

hi phyl,,

please tell juanita that the whole group sends their thoughts and

prayers....im sure im not speaking out of turn for speaking for

everyone.....

and im sure you will get many more emails tonight and tomorrow....

bob in pa

---

[This E-mail scanned for viruses by IAS, an Archiventure Company]

Please visit the Zapper homepage at

http://www.ZapLife.org

Guest guest

Sharon,

Thanks to you and everyone else for the well wishes.

We are "just outside of Akron", too. We live in Stow. ita is at City Hospital.

Phyl

Dear Phyl. thoughts prayers and blessungs hugs and what ever are sent to ou both. What [art of Ohio are ou in? I am just outside of Akron. SharonPlease visit the Zapper homepage athttp://www.ZapLife.org

Guest guest

Phyl... nice to meet you... sorry it's under these circumstances...

you & ita definetly are my thoughts and prayers... you be sure to

let her know we anxiously await her return to good health and this

board... in the meanwhile please give her a great big group hug from

us ... {{{{{Group hug}}}}}

JES :) in NJ...

God Bless America

> Some of you know my wife, ita. She just had an ablation a few

days ago and was feeling great for about a day afterward. She is

back in the hospital today. They think the patch from her CTF and/or

a valve might be leaking. They need to run some tests to find out.

If this is the case, she will probably have to have surgery to

correct the problem.

>

> Your thoughts, prayers, etc. would be welcome.

>

> Phyl (ita's Husband) from OH

Guest guest

Stacie -

Your e-mail made me laugh -- my husband printed out a bunch of e-mails from all of you that sent such kind words and he brought them to the hospital with him. I'm home for now, so that's a good thing. They did a transesophegal scope (I'm sure that's not spelled right) today and the good news is that my patch from my TOF is NOT leaking -- the bad news is that it looks like my valve is leaking at least more than it was. They are now referring me to another cardio that specializes in adults with congenital defects and works at Akron Children's, I think. I get more info. when I go to see my regular cardio/EP on Wed. --- so I'm home at least for now... but if there is too much leakage, will probably have to have open heart surgery again. We're hoping not, but I guess either way it will be good to know. At least I can be grateful that the v-tach seems to be gone. :)

Stacie -- as much as we've been up there lately (at the hospital), I think they oughta be giving us nameplates for our rooms! :) (and maybe a paycheck while they're at it! LOL!)

Hope you are doing better also -- read one e-mail and looked like you were still having a time of it.

Glad to be back with all of you!

ita in Ohio

RE: ita from OH

tell here good luck i hope she gets well soon she's not supposed to pull mytrick and be a hospital supporter they make enough money BESIDES that myjob:( just kidding i'll be praying for hersracie-----Original Message-----From: J [mailto:robertj@...]Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 2:29 PM Subject: Re: ita from OHhi phyl,,please tell juanita that the whole group sends their thoughts andprayers....im sure im not speaking out of turn for speaking foreveryone.....and im sure you will get many more emails tonight and tomorrow.... bob in pa---[This E-mail scanned for viruses by IAS, an Archiventure Company]Please visit the Zapper homepage athttp://www.ZapLife.org

Guest guest

Phyl, Sure hope ita is doing better and hanging in there. It so great

to realize there is someone close that we can actually meet or talk on the

phone.

I have been rather a butt. After I got icd in 1999 I tried the support group

again at AGMC but I couldn't handle it. It just seemed to me at the time

that it was a bunch of old people with nothing left to do than think the

worse. Maybe I was still in denial but it just didn't work for me.

If I can ask who is your wife's doctor, who is handling her ep study. I am

with the heart group My general heart docotr is Dr. Gordon and Dr Kleman is

my surgeon.

I live in Copley ( the poor side). prayers and hugs to you and your wife.

Sharon

Guest guest

ita,

Glad things are turning out OK for you. I guess it was a big disappointment

when the post-ablation complications arose, but it's good to know they're

settling down again.

Since we are the first generation of Fallot's Tetralogy patients surviving

to adulthood, a lot has yet to be learned by medics about our condition.

What you went through might help me if I ever need another ablation, and

what doctors discover for me will be beneficial to you.

Keep up the prayers, and thank God for the life you have lived so far and

the hope and inspiration you are giving.

Tumelty

Northern Ireland

Guest guest

Sharon,

ita is back in the hospital (again). She was having a lot of shortness of breath, chest pressure, palpitations, etc. Her ICD fired 4 times in a row this morning. The doctor said it was from SVT and something else having to do with a regular but very rapid heartbeat

Her doctor (Pelini from Akron Cardiology) brought in Dr. Lane from Children's, who specializes in congenital defects in adults and children. They started her on several meds to try to stabilize her, and she will hopefully be able to come home tomorrow. She is supposed to go to Children's on Friday for a cath, and, if the valve leakage is as bad as they think it is, they will schedule her for open heart surgery at Children's within a few weeks.

We will keep you posted.

Phyl

Phyl, Sure hope ita is doing better and hanging in there. It so great to realize there is someone close that we can actually meet or talk on the phone. I have been rather a butt. After I got icd in 1999 I tried the support group again at AGMC but I couldn't handle it. It just seemed to me at the time that it was a bunch of old people with nothing left to do than think the worse. Maybe I was still in denial but it just didn't work for me.If I can ask who is your wife's doctor, who is handling her ep study. I am with the heart group My general heart docotr is Dr. Gordon and Dr Kleman is my surgeon.I live in Copley ( the poor side). prayers and hugs to you and your wife.Sharon Please visit the Zapper homepage athttp://www.ZapLife.org

Guest guest

Dear Phyl, So very sorry to hear ita is back in the hospital. Tell her

that is no way to keep me from meeting her I know exactly where City Hospital

is. zPleas tell her that my prayers and faith are with her better yet take

her this.

ita, sorry to hear that you are back in the hospital, this will never do.

The weather is much to nice just to be looking out the hospital window. I

know that you have had rough time and that you are probably on a roller

coaster of emotions now. I am not trying to make light of your situation

just tease you a little. Above all hang in there and give them your best and

your bravest self.

I bet those 4 shocks in a row scared the b-jesus out of you. Nice to know

though that your investment was working. Here is hoping that they will get

your meds straightened out soon. I hear wonderful things about your new

doctor at Children's my internist says that he is a brain child with the

heart, so I know that you are in good hands, try to be calm let go and let

God as his hands are good ones to be in too!

If you should need to talk or a shoulder just give me a call. I will give

your husband my phone number.

See you soon

Hugs and Prayers

Phy and now back to you. You sound like a wonderful man and right now you

are going through a great deal. I know that you are worried and yet try to

act calm. Sometimes I think it is harder on the care giver because they are

supposed to be up all the time. I am sending you extra strength and support

and bunches of prayers,

Take care

Sharon

Guest guest

Phyl,

Tell ita that she is in my prayers.I am so sorry to hear she is having

these complications.Hopefully things will calm down for her very soon!

Take care,

in Cincinnati

>From: " Phylip Divine " <jdivine@...>

>Reply-

>< >

>Subject: Re: ita from OH

>Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 22:45:06 -0400

>

>Sharon,

>

>ita is back in the hospital (again). She was having a lot of shortness

>of breath, chest pressure, palpitations, etc. Her ICD fired 4 times in a

>row this morning. The doctor said it was from SVT and something else

>having to do with a regular but very rapid heartbeat

>

>Her doctor (Pelini from Akron Cardiology) brought in Dr. Lane from

>Children's, who specializes in congenital defects in adults and children.

>They started her on several meds to try to stabilize her, and she will

>hopefully be able to come home tomorrow. She is supposed to go to

>Children's on Friday for a cath, and, if the valve leakage is as bad as

>they think it is, they will schedule her for open heart surgery at

>Children's within a few weeks.

>

>We will keep you posted.

>

>Phyl

> Re: ita from OH

>

>

> Phyl, Sure hope ita is doing better and hanging in there. It so

>great

> to realize there is someone close that we can actually meet or talk on

>the

> phone.

>

> I have been rather a butt. After I got icd in 1999 I tried the support

>group

> again at AGMC but I couldn't handle it. It just seemed to me at the

>time

> that it was a bunch of old people with nothing left to do than think the

> worse. Maybe I was still in denial but it just didn't work for me.

>

> If I can ask who is your wife's doctor, who is handling her ep study. I

>am

> with the heart group My general heart docotr is Dr. Gordon and Dr Kleman

>is

> my surgeon.

>

> I live in Copley ( the poor side). prayers and hugs to you and your

>wife.

>

> Sharon

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Phyl;

I am sorry to hear about juanita going back to the hospital ans please give her my prayers good wishes and speedy recovery wishes. Good Luck, Good Health and Good Heart. TURK

Dear Phyl, So very sorry to hear ita is back in the hospital. Tell her that is no way to keep me from meeting her I know exactly where City Hospital is. zPleas tell her that my prayers and faith are with her better yet take her this.ita, sorry to hear that you are back in the hospital, this will never do. The weather is much to nice just to be looking out the hospital window. I know that you have had rough time and that you are probably on a roller coaster of emotions now. I am not trying to make light of your situation just tease you a little. Above all hang in there and give them your best and your bravest self. I bet those 4 shocks in a row scared the b-jesus out of you. Nice to know though that your investment was working. Here is hoping that they will get your meds straightened out soon. I hear wonderful things about your new doctor at Children's my internist says that he is a brain child with the heart, so I know that you are in good hands, try to be calm let go and let God as his hands are good ones to be in too!If you should need to talk or a shoulder just give me a call. I will give your husband my phone number.See you soonHugs and PrayersPhy and now back to you. You sound like a wonderful man and right now you are going through a great deal. I know that you are worried and yet try to act calm. Sometimes I think it is harder on the care giver because they are supposed to be up all the time. I am sending you extra strength and support and bunches of prayers,Take careSharon Please visit the Zapper homepage athttp://www.ZapLife.org

Guest guest

dear phly

plaese give juanita my wishes for good health and a shockfree life tell here thanking of her and praying for her

stacie,18

-----Original Message-----From: TURK [mailto:goturk1@...]Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 5:07 PM Subject: Re: ita from OH

Dear Phyl;

I am sorry to hear about juanita going back to the hospital ans please give her my prayers good wishes and speedy recovery wishes. Good Luck, Good Health and Good Heart. TURK

Dear Phyl, So very sorry to hear ita is back in the hospital. Tell her that is no way to keep me from meeting her I know exactly where City Hospital is. zPleas tell her that my prayers and faith are with her better yet take her this.ita, sorry to hear that you are back in the hospital, this will never do. The weather is much to nice just to be looking out the hospital window. I know that you have had rough time and that you are probably on a roller coaster of emotions now. I am not trying to make light of your situation just tease you a little. Above all hang in there and give them your best and your bravest self. I bet those 4 shocks in a row scared the b-jesus out of you. Nice to know though that your investment was working. Here is hoping that they will get your meds straightened out soon. I hear wonderful things about your new doctor at Children's my internist says that he is a brain child with the heart, so I know that you are in good hands, try to be calm let go and let God as his hands are good ones to be in too!If you should need to talk or a shoulder just give me a call. I will give your husband my phone number.See you soonHugs and PrayersPhy and now back to you. You sound like a wonderful man and right now you are going through a great deal. I know that you are worried and yet try to act calm. Sometimes I think it is harder on the care giver because they are supposed to be up all the time. I am sending you extra strength and support and bunches of prayers,Take careSharon Please visit the Zapper homepage athttp://www.ZapLife.org

Guest guest

Sharon -

Just had to tell you that Phyl printed out your e-mail and brought it to me in the hospital -- It brought a big smile to my face! I'm glad to hear you've heard good things about Dr. Lane -- we have also and are very encouraged by that. I'll be glad when the cath is done -- I'm not really worried about the cath, but will just be glad to know if they are recommending open heart surgery and if so, when. My EP seems fairly certain that that will be the outcome. At this point, if it would make me feel better, I say GO FOR IT! We'll definitely have to meet soon -- and , too! When I read your stories, it makes all this craziness seem a little more normal and a lot less lonely! You guys are the best!

Take care -

ita in Ohio --- who will be starving after midnite (NPO) -- :)

Guest guest

Dear ita, I use to get day passes and evening passes and ever now and

then weekend passes from the Clinic when I was in for such a long time.

Somehow is always made it a bit more bearable just to be able to come home

even if only for a few hours and be in my familiar surroundings. There are so

many stories that I would love to share with you. When I got my very first

icd it was so long ago there were less than 200 people in the world with one.

So to say I was a freak was not far from the truth. It was a very new field

of medicine and I got to be an experiment.

For me it was a horrible time and I hated and resented every minute of it. I

missed out on a great deal with my family and I was very bitter and angry

most of the time. Then I got put in my place by a very sweet elderly lady at

the clinic. I was on the experimental floor of the clinic, almost everyone

was a research problem. There were people from all over the world that had

been flown there. Our source of evening entertainment was watching the life

flight units bring in donor organs and wonder who would be getting what when.

After a terrible day of doctors I had been told that because of my weakened

condition they would insert a central line with a hickman. I was not sure

what that was they tried to explain. In the late afternoon I was out walking

in the hall (I had already been in the hospital for 2 months) when I saw this

elderly woman walking toward me with her IV pole and what looked like a

thousand pigtails coming from her neck. So I asked her if that was a central

line and a hickman and she said yes. I ask if it hurt when they put it in

and she said she didn't know as she has stopped breathing at the time and it

was a life saving measure to get meds and, etc., all at the same time. Well,

of course I went into my self pity story of being there for 2 months missing

spring and blah blah blah. How I was lonely as my family seldom came to see

me. I remember she gave me a hug and said that was much to young to be going

through all of this. I cried on her shoulder and she patted me and gave me

TLC and told me I was much to young to have to go through all of this and how

sorry she was for me. I got myself together and said thank you and then ask

her what she was in for. She looked at me and smiled and said oh honey

nothing quite as serious as you I am just waiting for a heart transplant.

I immediately went to my room climbed up on my bed and said OK God you got my

attention. How small I felt for pitying myself so much.

Love Sharon

Guest guest

You get all this crazy stuff figured out and we will have a celebration here

in OHIO!! I'll plan the party!

Get better soon!!

in Cincy

>From: " Phylip Divine " <jdivine@...>

>Reply-

>< >

>Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 16:29:49 -0400

>

>Sharon -

>Just had to tell you that Phyl printed out your e-mail and brought it to me

>in the hospital -- It brought a big smile to my face! I'm glad to hear

>you've heard good things about Dr. Lane -- we have also and are very

>encouraged by that. I'll be glad when the cath is done -- I'm not really

>worried about the cath, but will just be glad to know if they are

>recommending open heart surgery and if so, when. My EP seems fairly

>certain that that will be the outcome. At this point, if it would make me

>feel better, I say GO FOR IT! We'll definitely have to meet soon -- and

>, too! When I read your stories, it makes all this craziness seem a

>little more normal and a lot less lonely! You guys are the best!

>Take care -

>ita in Ohio --- who will be starving after midnite (NPO) -- :)

>

> Re: ita from OH

>

>

> Dear Phyl, So very sorry to hear ita is back in the hospital. Tell

>her

> that is no way to keep me from meeting her I know exactly where City

>Hospital

> is. zPleas tell her that my prayers and faith are with her better yet

>take

> her this.

>

> ita, sorry to hear that you are back in the hospital, this will

>never do.

> The weather is much to nice just to be looking out the hospital window.

>I

> know that you have had rough time and that you are probably on a roller

> coaster of emotions now. I am not trying to make light of your

>situation

> just tease you a little. Above all hang in there and give them your

>best and

> your bravest self.

>

> I bet those 4 shocks in a row scared the b-jesus out of you. Nice to

>know

> though that your investment was working. Here is hoping that they will

>get

> your meds straightened out soon. I hear wonderful things about your new

> doctor at Children's my internist says that he is a brain child with the

> heart, so I know that you are in good hands, try to be calm let go and

>let

> God as his hands are good ones to be in too!

> If you should need to talk or a shoulder just give me a call. I will

>give

> your husband my phone number.

>

> See you soon

> Hugs and Prayers

>

> Phy and now back to you. You sound like a wonderful man and right now

>you

> are going through a great deal. I know that you are worried and yet try

>to

> act calm. Sometimes I think it is harder on the care giver because they

>are

> supposed to be up all the time. I am sending you extra strength and

>support

> and bunches of prayers,

>

> Take care

> Sharon

>

>

Guest guest

I love parties !... Is it for women only or us men are allowed to come as well?TURK

-- Re: ita from OH>Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 16:29:49 -0400>>Sharon ->Just had to tell you that Phyl printed out your e-mail and brought it to me >in the hospital -- It brought a big smile to my face! I'm glad to hear >you've heard good things about Dr. Lane -- we have also and are very >encouraged by that. I'll be glad when the cath is done -- I'm not really >worried about the cath, but will just be glad to know if they are >recommending open heart surgery and if so, when. My EP seems fairly >certain that that will be the outcome. At this point, if it would make me >feel better, I say GO FOR IT! We'll definitely have to meet soon -- and >, too! When I read your stories, it makes all this craziness seem a >little more normal and a lot less lonely! You guys are the best!>Take care ->ita in Ohio --- who will be starving after midnite (NPO) -- :)>> Re: ita from OH>>> Dear Phyl, So very sorry to hear ita is back in the hospital. Tell >her> that is no way to keep me from meeting her I know exactly where City >Hospital> is. zPleas tell her that my prayers and faith are with her better yet >take> her this.>> ita, sorry to hear that you are back in the hospital, this will >never do.> The weather is much to nice just to be looking out the hospital window. >I> know that you have had rough time and that you are probably on a roller> coaster of emotions now. I am not trying to make light of your >situation> just tease you a little. Above all hang in there and give them your >best and> your bravest self.>> I bet those 4 shocks in a row scared the b-jesus out of you. Nice to >know> though that your investment was working. Here is hoping that they will >get> your meds straightened out soon. I hear wonderful things about your new> doctor at Children's my internist says that he is a brain child with the> heart, so I know that you are in good hands, try to be calm let go and >let> God as his hands are good ones to be in too!> If you should need to talk or a shoulder just give me a call. I will >give> your husband my phone number.>> See you soon> Hugs and Prayers>> Phy and now back to you. You sound like a wonderful man and right now >you> are going through a great deal. I know that you are worried and yet try >to> act calm. Sometimes I think it is harder on the care giver because they >are> supposed to be up all the time. I am sending you extra strength and >support> and bunches of prayers,>> Take care> Sharon>>

Guest guest

Since we need someone to clean and boost our ego's....of course you guys are invited!!! Just joking

-- Re: ita from OH>Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 16:29:49 -0400>>Sharon ->Just had to tell you that Phyl printed out your e-mail and brought it to me >in the hospital -- It brought a big smile to my face! I'm glad to hear >you've heard good things about Dr. Lane -- we have also and are very >encouraged by that. I'll be glad when the cath is done -- I'm not really >worried about the cath, but will just be glad to know if they are >recommending open heart surgery and if so, when. My EP seems fairly >certain that that will be the outcome. At this point, if it would make me >feel better, I say GO FOR IT! We'll definitely have to meet soon -- and >, too! When I read your stories, it makes all this craziness seem a >little more normal and a lot less lonely! You guys are the best!>Take care ->ita in Ohio --- who will be starving after midnite (NPO) -- :)>> Re: ita from OH>>> Dear Phyl, So very sorry to hear ita is back in the hospital. Tell >her> that is no way to keep me from meeting her I know exactly where City >Hospital> is. zPleas tell her that my prayers and faith are with her better yet >take> her this.>> ita, sorry to hear that you are back in the hospital, this will >never do.> The weather is much to nice just to be looking out the hospital window. >I> know that you have had rough time and that you are probably on a roller> coaster of emotions now. I am not trying to make light of your >situation> just tease you a little. Above all hang in there and give them your >best and> your bravest self.>> I bet those 4 shocks in a row scared the b-jesus out of you. Nice to >know> though that your investment was working. Here is hoping that they will >get> your meds straightened out soon. I hear wonderful things about your new> doctor at Children's my internist says that he is a brain child with the> heart, so I know that you are in good hands, try to be calm let go and >let> God as his hands are good ones to be in too!> If you should need to talk or a shoulder just give me a call. I will >give> your husband my phone number.>> See you soon> Hugs and Prayers>> Phy and now back to you. You sound like a wonderful man and right now >you> are going through a great deal. I know that you are worried and yet try >to> act calm. Sometimes I think it is harder on the care giver because they >are> supposed to be up all the time. I am sending you extra strength and >support> and bunches of prayers,>> Take care> Sharon>>

Guest guest

Aren't you a Darling Thanks!..... TURK

Guest guest

As long as you can get to Ohio you are more than welcome!!

in Cincy

>From: " Gurhan Ozdemir " <goturk1@...>

>Reply-

>< >

>Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 20:22:32 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

>

>I love parties !... Is it for women only or us men are allowed to come as

>well?TURK

>

>-- Re: ita from OH

> >Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 16:29:49 -0400

> >

> >Sharon -

> >Just had to tell you that Phyl printed out your e-mail and brought it to

>me

>

> >in the hospital -- It brought a big smile to my face! I'm glad to hear

> >you've heard good things about Dr. Lane -- we have also and are very

> >encouraged by that. I'll be glad when the cath is done -- I'm not really

> >worried about the cath, but will just be glad to know if they are

> >recommending open heart surgery and if so, when. My EP seems fairly

> >certain that that will be the outcome. At this point, if it would make

>me

> >feel better, I say GO FOR IT! We'll definitely have to meet soon --

>and

> >, too! When I read your stories, it makes all this craziness seem a

> >little more normal and a lot less lonely! You guys are the best!

> >Take care -

> >ita in Ohio --- who will be starving after midnite (NPO) -- :)

> >

> > Re: ita from OH

> >

> >

> > Dear Phyl, So very sorry to hear ita is back in the hospital.

>Tell

> >her

> > that is no way to keep me from meeting her I know exactly where City

> >Hospital

> > is. zPleas tell her that my prayers and faith are with her better yet

> >take

> > her this.

> >

> > ita, sorry to hear that you are back in the hospital, this will

> >never do.

> > The weather is much to nice just to be looking out the hospital

>window.

>

> >I

> > know that you have had rough time and that you are probably on a

>roller

> > coaster of emotions now. I am not trying to make light of your

> >situation

> > just tease you a little. Above all hang in there and give them your

> >best and

> > your bravest self.

> >

> > I bet those 4 shocks in a row scared the b-jesus out of you. Nice to

> >know

> > though that your investment was working. Here is hoping that they

>will

> >get

> > your meds straightened out soon. I hear wonderful things about your

>new

> > doctor at Children's my internist says that he is a brain child with

>the

> > heart, so I know that you are in good hands, try to be calm let go and

> >let

> > God as his hands are good ones to be in too!

> > If you should need to talk or a shoulder just give me a call. I will

> >give

> > your husband my phone number.

> >

> > See you soon

> > Hugs and Prayers

> >

> > Phy and now back to you. You sound like a wonderful man and right now

> >you

> > are going through a great deal. I know that you are worried and yet

>try

>

> >to

> > act calm. Sometimes I think it is harder on the care giver because

>they

>

> >are

> > supposed to be up all the time. I am sending you extra strength and

> >support

> > and bunches of prayers,

> >

> > Take care

> > Sharon

> >

> >

Guest guest

Thank You ;

Your only about 10 hrs drive from NY aren't you? and I love driving with a lil good music i might just end up in ohio one of these days. TURK

-- Re: ita from OH> >Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 16:29:49 -0400> >> >Sharon -> >Just had to tell you that Phyl printed out your e-mail and brought it to >me>> >in the hospital -- It brought a big smile to my face! I'm glad to hear> >you've heard good things about Dr. Lane -- we have also and are very> >encouraged by that. I'll be glad when the cath is done -- I'm not really> >worried about the cath, but will just be glad to know if they are> >recommending open heart surgery and if so, when. My EP seems fairly> >certain that that will be the outcome. At this point, if it would make >me> >feel better, I say GO FOR IT! We'll definitely have to meet soon -- >and> >, too! When I read your stories, it makes all this craziness seem a> >little more normal and a lot less lonely! You guys are the best!> >Take care -> >ita in Ohio --- who will be starving after midnite (NPO) -- :)> >> > Re: ita from OH> >> >> > Dear Phyl, So very sorry to hear ita is back in the hospital. >Tell> >her> > that is no way to keep me from meeting her I know exactly where City> >Hospital> > is. zPleas tell her that my prayers and faith are with her better yet> >take> > her this.> >> > ita, sorry to hear that you are back in the hospital, this will> >never do.> > The weather is much to nice just to be looking out the hospital >window.>> >I> > know that you have had rough time and that you are probably on a >roller> > coaster of emotions now. I am not trying to make light of your> >situation> > just tease you a little. Above all hang in there and give them your> >best and> > your bravest self.> >> > I bet those 4 shocks in a row scared the b-jesus out of you. Nice to> >know> > though that your investment was working. Here is hoping that they >will> >get> > your meds straightened out soon. I hear wonderful things about your >new> > doctor at Children's my internist says that he is a brain child with >the> > heart, so I know that you are in good hands, try to be calm let go and> >let> > God as his hands are good ones to be in too!> > If you should need to talk or a shoulder just give me a call. I will> >give> > your husband my phone number.> >> > See you soon> > Hugs and Prayers> >> > Phy and now back to you. You sound like a wonderful man and right now> >you> > are going through a great deal. I know that you are worried and yet >try>> >to> > act calm. Sometimes I think it is harder on the care giver because >they>> >are> > supposed to be up all the time. I am sending you extra strength and> >support> > and bunches of prayers,> >> > Take care> > Sharon> >> >

Guest guest

You got it Stacey!... TURK

Re: ita from OH> >> >> > Dear Phyl, So very sorry to hear ita is back in the hospital. >Tell> >her> > that is no way to keep me from meeting her I know exactly where City> >Hospital> > is. zPleas tell her that my prayers and faith are with her better yet> >take> > her this.> >> > ita, sorry to hear that you are back in the hospital, this will> >never do.> > The weather is much to nice just to be looking out the hospital >window.>> >I> > know that you have had rough time and that you are probably on a >roller> > coaster of emotions now. I am not trying to make light of your> >situation> > just tease you a little. Above all hang in there and give them your> >best and> > your bravest self.> >> > I bet those 4 shocks in a row scared the b-jesus out of you. Nice to> >know> > though that your investment was working. Here is hoping that they >will> >get> > your meds straightened out soon. I hear wonderful things about your >new> > doctor at Children's my internist says that he is a brain child with >the> > heart, so I know that you are in good hands, try to be calm let go and> >let> > God as his hands are good ones to be in too!> > If you should need to talk or a shoulder just give me a call. I will> >give> > your husband my phone number.> >> > See you soon> > Hugs and Prayers> >> > Phy and now back to you. You sound like a wonderful man and right now> >you> > are going through a great deal. I know that you are worried and yet >try>> >to> > act calm. Sometimes I think it is harder on the care giver because >they>> >are> > supposed to be up all the time. I am sending you extra strength and> >support> > and bunches of prayers,> >> > Take care> > Sharon> >> >