RemedySpot.com

Fw: DON't Buy ASPARTAME/Nutraseet Emailing: www.dorway.htm

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This appears to be a pretty good resource on aspartame I have only looked at a couple of the sites. Pretty scary stuff, may want to share with patients on you remail lists.

Take care

Steve Kinne

Subject: Fw: DON't Buy ASPARTAME/Nutraseet Emailing: www.dorway.htm

ALSO SEE

"Aspartame: The Bad News"

Jack on Aspartame

Select Articles on the Toxicity of Aspartame

Scientific Research on Aspartame

Leading Edge Research: Glutamates, Glutamic Acids and MSG

Aspartame / NutraPoison Scientific Review Chapters

Nutrasweet Toxicity Reaction Samples - 1997

Aspartame Review Draft - Mark Gold

Formaldehyde Toxicity from Aspartame

Aspartame and Brain Cancer -- A Rebuttal to Monsanto PR

Aspartame and Lawsuits - Mark Gold

Vision damage from Aspartame

Aspartame Related Books and Organizations

Advanced Steps to Stop Chronic Aspartame Poisoning

"Sweet Poison" - Constantine

The Bitter Truth About Artificial Sweetners - Nexus

Aspartame and Multiple Sclerosis

Dr. Russel Blaylock's book "Excitotoxins"

Aspartame Toxicity Information Center

Aspartame Consumer Safety Network

Dr.H.J. , World Aspartame Expert

Dorway Com - Aspartame Research

More Aspartame Links

Chemicals in the Food Supply

Mark Gold's Aspartame Document Archive

Auto-WebSearch for Aspartame

Aspartame and Lawsuits

MSG & Aspartame During Pregnancy Common Food Additives

Show Strong Evidence for Causing Brain Damage in our Children - Is politics delaying the truth?

Select Material on MSG and Glutamates

More Documents on MSG [Mark Gold]

The Neurophyiological Effect of Refined Sugars

"The Bitter Truth" About Aspartame

Leading Edge Research on Aspartame

"Examining Aspartame"

Aspartame and Brain Tumors - Part 1

Aspartame and Brain Tumors - Part 2

Aspartame and Brain Tumors - Part 3

Aspartame and Brain Tumors

Aspartame and Brain Tumors - Millstone, M.D. [uK]

Acceleration of Aspartame Symptomology in Society

Aspartame Use and Pilot Seizures

"Aspartame and Flying": The Story

The 1996 Hardcopy Program on Aspartame

"Aspartame: Health vs Greed" - Lendon , M.D.

Monsanto Propaganda on Aspartame: A Rebuttal

Phenylalamine and Genetically Engineered E-Coli

"Aspartame: What You Don't Know Can Hurt You"

Medical Data on Emerging Facts About Aspartame

A Pamphlet on Aspartame Dangers

Physician Testamony on Aspartame

Interview: Stoddard, Aspartame Consumer Safety Network

Lecture: Stoddard, at UT Southwestern Medical School

Consumer Letters on Aspartame

FDA Letter Discussing Indictment of G.D.Searl Company

Letter: FDA Toxicologist on Aspartame

Letter: FDA, on Aspartame and Tumor Production

Detoxification After Aspartame Use - Allocca, M.D.

*** Enjoy Flash Music while you surf. *** / Flash Greeting

ASPARTAMENO! NEIN! NON! NIX! NJET! OXI!NOT SAFE !!! - - - - - - NOT A DIET AID !!! Brand names: Equal, Nutrasweet, Equal Measure, Spoonful...Symptoms: Migraines, Memory Loss, Seizures, Obesity, Pain, Infertility...92 FDA listed SYMPTOMS ­­­ INCLUDING DEATH! Welcome to Oliver Rietz's "DORway"

(Today is

and YOUR open "DOORway" to discovery!)

Search this site Site Map What's New Markle Aspartame a Plague?

The SPOTLIGHT! | Herbs/vitamins by prescription only!?(Where's the US MEDIA on this issue???)

GOT SICK? | The "ness"industries.

Can a change in YOUR diet undo any of the damage?

GOT FAT? GOT SICK?Check out one economical and healthy solution.

*** Read the (in)famous RAO Report! ***(A damning report used by the FDA as "povital proof of safety") Sign up for action suit: and still looking for whistle blowers!

Aspartame

Welcome

What is it?

Most Tested?

No more tests?!?

The BAD NEWS! (92 symptoms)

Symptoms (by disease)

Dogma Debunked (Rebuttal to IFIC)

Diet Coke Report (Self embalming)

Toxic sludge

Why no ban?

REPORT IT!

Brain Problems?

More on TESTS!

PEER REVIEWED! (Dr. Walton)

Hot Links

1981 FDA PBOI "NO!"

1987 UPI Investigation

Markle (World Env. Conf.)

En Español!

Flyers/handouts

Email based Info

EU additives list

Articles

The LIARS!

Soft Drinks

Made using E.coli?

Report Forms

Payoff?

S*E*A*R*C*H!

Mission Possible

Super Activist

MP Menu (i files)

MP File list (i files)

Aviation

Ajinomoto (open letter to:)

World Health '95 (Environmental Conf.)

Original Post

Hey COKE!

What you don't know!

Formaldehyde

Opympics

To FDA

To DoJ

To FAA

To NIH

Experts Speak

Doctors (or see below)

Dr. Barua (India)

Dr. Barclay

Dr. Blaylock

Dr. Bowen

Dr. Cabot (AU)

Dr. Drake

Dr. Elsas

Dr. Forman

Dr. Hays

Dr. Hulse

Dr. Lydon

Dr. Monte

Dr. Mercola

Dr. Misner

Dr. Olney

Dr. Price

Dr. Raiford

Dr.

Dr. Sabates

Dr. Schwartz

Dr. Simkin

Dr. L.

Dr. Verrett

Dr. Walton

Dr. Whitaker

Dr. Wolverton

Dr. Wurtman

Dr. Wyshak

Townsend

Lancet

To Hatch 3 Feb

To Hatch 25 Feb

Dead Bill

CDC Disease Review

Smoking Guns

Searle Memo

FDA Dr. Gross

FDA Dr. Bressler

CDC Report

NSDA Protest

Sordid History

References

Wall Street Journal

Junk Science

A PAINKILLER???

Junk Journalism

Urban Legends?

Soft WHAT?

Quack WHAT?

WEB of Deceit?

Doctor WHO?

Nutra Swat

Calorie Control?

Whose the Quack?

Misc

Clinton Defense

EXCUSEMATIC

Boycotts

Flyers

Zipped files

PR Folks

FDA/DHHS at "work"

1996 Recall

1997 Recall

26 Questions

FDA no answer

DHHS no answer

98 FDA Email

More Bad News!

Neotame

GE Mutants

Victims

My Discovery

Joyce

Tammy Bell

Emails (885kb)

Letters (98kb)

Detox

Detox

Alternatives

Alt. Sweeteners

i on Stevia

Books/Links

Congress

Bookshelf

Other Books

Aspartame Links

Other Links

Support

Support

Articles

Email ME

Read Guestbook

Sign Guestbook

Credits

Awards

Welcome Mission Disclaimer Advertizing

Pop Up Menu Book Shelf WEBmaster's Corner

DORway is my WAY of paying back the Internet for the small, hard-to-find (and oblique) article that I almost didn't read... but that literally saved my life. That file was the 1996 FDA list of 92 symptoms of aspartame poisoning. It saved my life where 21 of 21 clueless doctors had failed over a period of ELEVEN years.DORway consists of around 800 WEB pages (approximately 12,000 printed pages) of solid time-tested documentation that aspartame is neither a decent diet aid... nor was it ever proven to be safe! It must be removed from the human food chain, but only YOU AND I, the consumers, can effect its removal. However, my primary concern is with the 250,000,000 clueless victims (Monsanto's figure) all of whom are in some (guaranteed) stage of "aspartame disease" who, as I once did, may desperately NEED this information. Even with over four million visitors... DORway has reached but a small percentage of these needy folks. Please pass this FREE health-restoring and perhaps life-saving information to everyone you care about! If applicable... the "cure" is FREE. There can be nothing "controversial" about eliminating something from ones diet and waking up better... or WELL!

The all important suggestion!If one has medical problems that their doctors cannot seem to cure (or they are too young to have old-age related problems) *AND* they consume products laced with aspartame, then try the FREE at-home 60-day NO-aspartame self-test... and simply observe the results. All I ask is that each and every visitor tell at least TWO others about DORway... and if they have Internet access tell them to capture and use the help.txt info file that has a good overview of DORway and commented links to this huge site.

DORway.com opened Searle's Pandora's book of facts on aspartame during September, of 1996. For over four years Monsanto (who bought Searle in 1985), their many PR and law firms, visited DORway.com many thousands of times. The FDA, CDC and other entities visited as well. The highly litigious Monsanto was unable to find anything to use against the site in an effort to close it down and relieve the growing pressures on its dying aspartame cash-cow. They cannot say they "we don't know anything about it"! Obviously, they cannot argue with the documentation, either (the most damning of which comes from the FDA and sworn testimony)!

While two anti-aspartame web sites (1996) grew to tens of thousands (as of Oct, 2001, Google.com had over 80,000), and while Nutrasweet's 28 million pounds of aspartame sold during 1996 slipped to only 20 million pounds during 1998, Monsanto sought to counter the truth (and their negative "good growth") with more pro-aspartame WEB sites.

When the " Markle" Email appeared during December, 1998, Monsanto and friends panicked. Monsanto, FDA, ADA, IFIC, MSFacts, TIME, CNN, LA Times, and a lot more who stand to LOSE if aspartame is recalled ALL JOINED HANDS to call our information and the facts... an "Internet hoax". Want a hint at the whole truth? Simply compare their messages... and then look for the $$$ connection. FDA? Just think future industry jobs and the fact that they are culpable of approving this cumulative toxic poison.

During mid February, 1999, when the many PRO aspartame articles seemed to be failing to turn the tide, Monsanto seems to have made a momentous decision and they stopped visiting DORway until after July. In April they sold their Phenylalanine facilities (half of aspartame) to Great Lakes Chemical (GLC) for 125 million dollars. (A year later, GLC sued Monsanto for the 71 MILLION dollar shortfall in expected sales.) On the first of July, 1999, Monsanto put the Nutrasweet Co. on the auction block with TWO other companies... the THREE of which had "combined sales of a billion dollars". So much for "good growth". It took another ten months for Monsanto to find an investment firm that would relieve them of their growing burden.

Dr. Friedman, who quit the FDA when Jane Henney was selected to become the permanent FDA commissioner (1999), elected to sign on with G. D. Searle as a senior vice president at a purported cushy $500,000 a year.

Going to work for someone who he was supposed to REGULATE (AND for someone who he helped to DEFEND [60 Minutes, Dec. 1996, along with Monsanto's Dr. Welden] instead of investigate) seems very WRONG! Could this new job be his reward for ignoring citizen complaints and defending aspartame and rbGH? Perhaps more importantly, does the US have a congress that cares? Is there a justice department really interested in prosecuting fraud and genocide for huge profits? So far... the answers have all been NO!

DORway consists of hundreds of pages. Most TEXT files on this site can be obtained from the archives. For a good overview and commented links please download a copy of help.txt

Why DORway.com? Well, in addition to what I said in the first paragraph above... I don't like the idea of being poisoned for profit, and I don't like being the first in my family to get any form of cancer. Worse, to have an OLD MAN's prostate cancer that was declared to have already spread (terminal stage) at the young age of 55 is totally abhorrent to me (not to mention awful damned expensive and life altering). I am doing all that I can to warn others on aspartame, and who consume milk and dairy with its abundance of IGF-1 cell growth factor... GET OFF BOTH ASPARTAME AND MILK/DAIRY and live a more healthy and longer (perhaps even cancer-free) life. This is something that was denied me by a whole lot of greedy self-important self-serving "humans". I want my DISCOVERY to be echoed by all aspartame users!

Aspartame is NOT a natural substance!

Aspartame is NOT a diet enhancement product!

Aspartame is NOT safe... for ANYONE!

Aspartame is NOT a food "additive" Aspartame is an UNREGULATED and UNSAFE DRUG! (It was originally slated to be a peptic ulcer drug!)

Aspartame in liquids turns to FORMALDEHYDE above freezing!

Aspartame is even worse for DIABETICS!

Aspartame poisoning is cumulative (it adds up!)

Aspartame byproducts get stored in your FAT!

Aspartame has 92 "official" side effects (the worst is DEATH!)

Aspartame MIMICS a wide range of problems

Aspartame side effects are USUALLY MISDIAGNOSED! (By 21 doctors, in my case!!) Aspartame is unfit for human consumption! Aspartame's approval by the FDA is A SHAMELESS tragedy! Aspartame's approval for use in EVERYTHING is far worse!

Who are the culprits? FDA, Searle, Monsanto, NutraSweet and more!

The ONLY "CURE" is total exclusion from the diet!

TOTAL recovery may not be possible!

Only an irate and active PUBLIC can rid the world of this POISON!

If YOU have been affected... REPORT IT! GET INVOLVED!!!

DISCLAIMER! The DORway to Discovery site is an INFORMATION site. It is not a source of medical advice. Any and all suggestions stem from personal experience (of any of the thousands of cases available). This information is presented FREE of all charge... and it is yours to use as you deem reasonable and fitting. Any and all information you deem important should be presented to your TRUSTED (if you have one) medical practitioner for evaluation and incorporation into YOUR personal situation.

Send an E-Card

I subscribe to the HONcode principles. Verify here.

Doctors

Approved? (1980 FDA PBOI said "NO!")

AMA Comments

Peer Reviewed

Brief on tests

Doctors Speak

FDA Dr. Gross

FDA Dr. Bressler

CDC report

NSDA Protest

RAO Report a "pivotal study"? (PDF)

RAO Report Without graphs (TEXT)

Trocho Study (formaldehyde)

Bitter truth (caution! over 750kb)

Road to approval (timeline)

Steato Hepatitis (Liver toxicity)

Markle (World Environmental Conf.)

Formaldehyde

Victims

Leading causes of death

92 FDA symptoms

Diseases

Letter Complaints 98kb

Email Complaints 885kb

Consumers Speak

My Discovery

Cancer Fuel!

My Recovery

Are YOU a victim?

Test yourself

Timeless

Need Whistleblowers!

Timeless

SAD

Hall of Shame

FDA copout

Books

Recommended Reading

Support

Support Groups

Doctors et all

Individuals

Jeff Rense

DisINFO (i)

DisINFO (Rietz)

Rense

Milkweed

WEBmaster

My symptoms

Got Cancer?

Prostate Cancer!

IGF-1 Cancer Fuel

My comments

Other "bad news"

MSG

NOTMILK!

MADCOW!

CODEX!

EU additives list

Take Action

IF you are a victim -then Report it!

Government Feedback

Free Handouts

Didn't find it? Search this site

Entire site owned and maintained by Dave Rietz, US Navy (retired)This 800+ Page WEBsite Last Modified

US Navy info.

Place YOUR website on an excelent HOSTNeed a site designer/webmaster?

How many WEB sites mention aspartame? Google.com: the most honest, best and fastest search engine!)

Have you seen these TERRORISTS?