RemedySpot.com

Re: Fw: DailyOM: Letting The Curves Take You

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 12/20/2007 7:21:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, stompingelk@... writes:

JANEY,REMEMBER,who to thank,and it is not me!!I have found that when Spirit gets acknowledged thenSPIRIT comes around more,when not thanked,Spirit does not come around !!!If you did see something,whatever it might be I wouldsuggest you honor this Spirit that made you feel goodby offering it some Tobacco or SageMarty

Im on it, Marty! I did burn Sage right before I meditated that day,and I thanked everyone for making me feel the way I did, but I certainly will again ; ) Should I always burn Sage after I meditate as well ? A girl needs to know these things,lol :D ~Many Blessings~

JANEYMay the SPIRIT of Christmas bring you PEACEThe GLADNESS of Christmas give you HOPEThe WARMTH of Christmas grant you LOVESee AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

Beautiful!

Re: [ ] Fw: DailyOM: Letting The Curves Take You

Well Janey,I can only tell you my teachings.I make a offering ANY time I ask for something,and any time I get something I make a offering to theSpirits.this is a way of acknowledging the Spirits.I always have a small baggie of tobacco on me and Iwill take a pinch,you do not need much,just one littleflake would do.I offer this to Creator for whatever itis I am doing.There is a Spirit in the pinch of Tobacco,it was Aliving plant so I believe it did have a Spirit.so I thank Creator for the Good Spirit in the Tobacco.I thank the Spirit in the Tobacco for giving its lifeso I could Pray.then I would offer the GOOD SPIRITS that can help meas Creator See's fit a pinch of Tobacco.. Now,you seen something...so...you might want to thank Creator for letting this GOODSpirit come to you.[[[pinch of tobacco]]]you might want to thank this GOOD Spirit for coming toyou.[[[pinch of tobacco]]]you might want to say if you are not a GOOD Spiritthen you do not need it and go back to where it camefrom,Offering tobacco after each... SAGE...again,Sage is a living plant that has given it's lifeso you can purify yourself.you need to thank Creator for this wonderful gift.you need to thank the Sage plant for giving its lifefor you.you need to thank the GOOD SPIRIT of the sage plantfor helping to cleanse you and whatever you Sage off. if you have any other questions,feel free to ask..or I will call you on the phoneMarty Stompingelk--- RoseQuartzGem11@... wrote:> > > In a message dated 12/20/2007 7:21:00 P.M. Eastern> Standard Time, > stompingelk@... writes:> > JANEY,> REMEMBER,who to thank,> and it is not me!!> I have found that when Spirit gets acknowledged> then> SPIRIT comes around more,> when not thanked,> Spirit does not come around !!!> If you did see something,whatever it might be I> would> suggest you honor this Spirit that made you feel> good> by offering it some Tobacco or Sage> Marty> > > > Im on it, Marty! I did burn Sage right before I > meditated that day,and I > thanked everyone for making me feel the way I did,> but I certainly will again ; > ) Should I always burn Sage after I meditate as> well ? A girl needs to know > these things,lol :D ~Many Blessings~ > > > JANEY> > May the SPIRIT of Christmas bring you PEACE> The GLADNESS of Christmas give you HOPE> The WARMTH of Christmas grant you LOVE> > > > > > **************************************See AOL's top> rated recipes >(http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004)> Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom. ____________________________________________________________________________________Never miss a thing. Make your home page. http://www./r/hs