RemedySpot.com

Fw: Daily Health Tip: Cuticle Care

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Daily Health Tip: Cuticle Care

Supplements · Vitamins · Diet · Herbs · Sports Nutrition · Bath & Beauty

Search

Over 7,000 Health ProductsAt Your Fingertips!

Featured Products

Desert Essence Organics Pumpkin Hand Repair Cream -- 4 oz

41% offRetail price:$8.99Our price:$5.29

Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme -- 2 oz.

0% offRetail price:$7.99Our price:$7.99Too low to show:See price in cart

Sunday, December 30, 2007Cuticle CareHelp prevent nail infections(HealthDay News) - The tearing of a hangnail, or other cuts and tears in the sensitive skin around the fingernails or toenails, can trigger an infection. Here are suggestions reduce your risk, courtesy of the University of Michigan Health System:

Do not pick at your nails and avoid cutting the cuticles. Push cuticles back from the nail gently, using a sterile instrument. Never pull a hangnail. Wear gloves if you are performing an activity that may cut or scratch your fingers. See your doctor about a diabetes screening if you get frequent nail infections. -- Kohnle

What Our Customers are Saying:I'm glad I found your Web site. It's the only site that truly saves you $$$$$. The prices are ridiculously cheap, and I love the one-price, flat-rate shipping fee! I also couldn't believe how fast my order was delivered. Thanks so much. You've got a customer for life.-- Makeda W.

This is a story from HealthDay, a service of ScoutNews, LLC.Copyright © 2007 ScoutNews LLC. All rights reserved.

You are subscribed as: BJOYFUL@... to Daily Health Tip. This is a daily communication sent to you as part of a service you subscribed to from Vitacost.com. If you'd like to unsubscribe from all Vitacost.com e-mails, please click here. If you no longer wish to receive issues of the Daily Health Tip, unsubscribe here. Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional health care provider before taking or changing any medication. Copyright ©2007 Vitacost.com - 352 SW 12th Avenue - Deerfield Beach, FL 33442 - All rights reserved - Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Prices, promotions and product availability are subject to change without notice. Standard shipping method is 3-7 business days.