RemedySpot.com

Latest Update on Dad

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My Dad went to his appt. today,he is not a candidate for a transplant,the area affected by the cancer is too large for them to be able to do a re-section,so his only option is to have a procedure done where they will use a stint to send a blast of chemo-like substance to the affected areas which will be lit up so they will only hit the tumors. But even with this treatment option, he is only garanteed 1-3 yrs.

He is remaining positive and will seek a 2nd opinion,so he can have all bases covered.

Now that we have broken the news to all family and friends we seem to have a rather large group of people praying for him and adding him to their church prayer lists etc. :D

And I thought maybe if any of you happen to know of any online/or not online prayer lists that his name could be added.

He is going to do everything he can do on his end,and is NOT ready to cross over. Thank You all for being here for us. ~Many Blessings~

JaneyI am your truth,I am your destinyI am desire and despairI am your glow inside your beating heartI am the LOVE that leads you thereI am your SOULSee AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.