RemedySpot.com

Laughter is the best medicine

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You have to see these pictures. There are a lot of them, but quite a few made me laugh! Love you all, Joy

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 3:37 PM

When you get a chance, you should check out this website sometime. It has really good cat pictures. Some of them are obviously photo shopped, but most are not. The pictures have captions and usually it’s the caption that makes them so funny. The captions are done in “Cat Language” It’s English, but spelled much differently than we do. Also, you will sometimes see things about walruses and buckets. I don’t totally get that, but best I understand from looking at the website, they must have had a picture of a Walrus that had it’s bucket taken away. And so now there are a lot of pictures where “people” say stuff about buckets. Not all the pictures are of cats, but the majority are. I like the site so much that I try to go back every few days and see the new pictures.

http://icanhascheezburger.com/

Confidentiality Statement

This communication contains information which is confidential. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying, forwarding or use of this communication or the information therein is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error please return it to the sender and then delete the communication and destroy any copies.