RemedySpot.com

Re: Latest on my Dad

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 12/21/2007 6:44:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, bjoyful@... writes:

Thank you Janey for keeping us informed! With the liver working well, that's actually very good news! And remember, there are miracles, and no one knows it all, and that includes all of the medical world. You and your family will be in my continued prayers. Lots of Love Honey, Joy

Thank You Joy: ) He is remaining positive,mom is positive,which is a miracle in itself,lol...it's funny you would use that word miracle, as I started to type my reply to you,I recieved an E-card from my Dad, something he doesn't ordinarily do,and in the card, he said, among other things, that he believe's he will be one of the Angel's miracles.

I just can't Thank You all enough..for listening to me,and for keeping us in your prayers. ~Many Blessings and Love~

JANEYMay the SPIRIT of Christmas bring you PEACEThe GLADNESS of Christmas give you HOPEThe WARMTH of Christmas grant you LOVESee AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

In a message dated 12/21/2007 7:30:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, stompingelk@... writes:

JANEY,good thoughts will be sent to the Spirits in theCosmos for the Healing of your dad.I think the doctors will have more surprises!!Let us all ask the good Spirits to help your Dad asCREATOR See's fit. Stompingelk

I think you just may be onto something, Marty : ) Thank You,Thank You, Thank You,for your words of wisdom,and continued support. ~Many Blessings and Love~

JANEYMay the SPIRIT of Christmas bring you PEACEThe GLADNESS of Christmas give you HOPEThe WARMTH of Christmas grant you LOVESee AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

In a message dated 12/21/2007 9:02:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, alienmystic@... writes:

Just remember that The Divine Creator is still in charge no what the doctors think. I am going to send you a Healing Decree to use. If I can be of any help just let me know.

I know,and it helps to be reminded,sometimes we tend to forget. Thank You, again!~! : ) ~Many Blessings and Love~

In a message dated 12/21/2007 10:17:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, bjoyful@... writes:

Now this is funny! Randolph and I were communicating personally. And as has it, I too was explaining about my Dad. So when the message came, I replied, thinking it was still personally. Lol! It seems Janey and I have similar outlooks. Lol, at myself! :-) Joy

lol I was just getting ready to tell you that he definitley isn't :D but I get it now..lol @ great minds.

~Many Blessings~ And I'll be keeping you and your Dad in my thoughts and prayers ; )

Thank you Janey for keeping us informed! With the liver working well, that's actually very good news! And remember, there are miracles, and no one knows it all, and that includes all of the medical world. You and your family will be in my continued prayers. Lots of Love Honey, Joy

[ ] Latest on my Dad

Well, Dad called me today with some not so great news.

There were 4 tumors,and 2 of them are malignant. Treatable but can't be cured was what he was told,but his Dr. is baffled because his liver is functioning at 100%.

They are meeting with the Dr. on the 26th,so we will know a bit more then, and I will let you all know,of course : ) Thank You all for keeping him in your thoughts and prayers. ~Many Blessings~

JANEYMay the SPIRIT of Christmas bring you PEACEThe GLADNESS of Christmas give you HOPEThe WARMTH of Christmas grant you LOVE

See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.

JANEY,

good thoughts will be sent to the Spirits in the

Cosmos for the Healing of your dad.

I think the doctors will have more surprises!!

Let us all ask the good Spirits to help your Dad as

CREATOR See's fit.

Stompingelk

--- RoseQuartzGem11@... wrote:

> Well, Dad called me today with some not so great

> news.

> There were 4 tumors,and 2 of them are malignant.

> Treatable but can't be

> cured was what he was told,but his Dr. is baffled

> because his liver is

> functioning at 100%.

> They are meeting with the Dr. on the 26th,so we will

> know a bit more then,

> and I will let you all know,of course : ) Thank You

> all for keeping him in

> your thoughts and prayers. ~Many Blessings~

>

>

> JANEY

>

> May the SPIRIT of Christmas bring you PEACE

> The GLADNESS of Christmas give you HOPE

> The WARMTH of Christmas grant you LOVE

>

>

>

>

>

> **************************************See AOL's top

> rated recipes

>

(http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004)

>

Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

prejudices and stereotypes of others.

I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me.

I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.

Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

freedom.

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

http://www./r/hs

Miracles are wondrous!!! I have experienced a few in my life time, and when you truly need one, all you have to do is ask. And if it's for your Highest Good, it is answered. Lots of Love, Joy

Re: [ ] Latest on my Dad

In a message dated 12/21/2007 6:44:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, bjoyful@... writes:

Thank You Joy: ) He is remaining positive,mom is positive,which is a miracle in itself,lol...it's funny you would use that word miracle, as I started to type my reply to you,I recieved an E-card from my Dad, something he doesn't ordinarily do,and in the card, he said, among other things, that he believe's he will be one of the Angel's miracles.

I just can't Thank You all enough..for listening to me,and for keeping us in your prayers. ~Many Blessings and Love~

JANEYMay the SPIRIT of Christmas bring you PEACEThe GLADNESS of Christmas give you HOPEThe WARMTH of Christmas grant you LOVE

That I know! Thank you for making sure I do! I just hope Dad isn't ready to cross over, as it is up to him. Love you. Joy

[ ] Re: Latest on my Dad

Just remember that The Divine Creator is still in charge no what the doctors think. I am going to send you a Healing Decree to use. If I can be of any help just let me know.

Now this is funny! Randolph and I were communicating personally. And as has it, I too was explaining about my Dad. So when the message came, I replied, thinking it was still personally. Lol! It seems Janey and I have similar outlooks. Lol, at myself! :-) Joy

[ ] Re: Latest on my Dad

Thank you Janey! Lots of Love and Blessings, Joy

Re: [ ] Re: Latest on my Dad

In a message dated 12/21/2007 10:17:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, bjoyful@... writes:

lol I was just getting ready to tell you that he definitley isn't :D but I get it now..lol @ great minds.

~Many Blessings~ And I'll be keeping you and your Dad in my thoughts and prayers ; )

JANEY,

You honor me by trusting and letting us send out

Prayers for your dad,

I am honored.

Marty

--- RoseQuartzGem11@... wrote:

>

>

> In a message dated 12/21/2007 7:30:25 P.M. Eastern

> Standard Time,

> stompingelk@... writes:

>

> JANEY,

> good thoughts will be sent to the Spirits in the

> Cosmos for the Healing of your dad.

> I think the doctors will have more surprises!!

> Let us all ask the good Spirits to help your Dad as

> CREATOR See's fit.

> Stompingelk

>

>

>

> I think you just may be onto something, Marty : )

> Thank You,Thank You, Thank

> You,for your words of wisdom,and continued support.

> ~Many Blessings and Love~

>

>

> JANEY

>

>

>

>

>

>

> **************************************See AOL's top

> rated recipes

>

(http://food.aol.com/top-rated-recipes?NCID=aoltop00030000000004)

>

Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

prejudices and stereotypes of others.

I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me.

I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.

Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

freedom.

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

http://www./r/hs

In a message dated 12/22/2007 11:48:16 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, epifany97523@... writes:

janey,My prayers are with you and for your dad and mom too.It will be the best new yr to come!With loveMichele

Thank You Michele,I couldn't agree more! You all are so awesome!!! ~Blessings and Love~

In a message dated 12/21/2007 11:31:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, stompingelk@... writes:

JANEY,You honor me by trusting and letting us send outPrayers for your dad,I am honored.Marty

Im honored you feel that way : ) You and Yours, Have a Blessed Holiday, ~Blessings Love~

In a message dated 12/22/2007 2:14:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, gentlerain88888@... writes:

Let me join with the others in prayers for your father.....much love...gentlerain

Thank You,gentlerain,I love that name,by the way :D Happy Holidays and Many Blessings and Much Love to You and Yours! Off to see my family, for some good ole' fashioned holiday cookie baking!

janey,

My prayers are with you and for your dad and mom too.

It will be the best new yr to come!

With love

Michele

--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

> Miracles are wondrous!!! I have experienced a few

> in my life time, and when you truly need one, all

> you have to do is ask. And if it's for your Highest

> Good, it is answered. Lots of Love, Joy

> Re: [ ] Latest on my Dad

>

>

> In a message dated 12/21/2007 6:44:48 P.M. Eastern

> Standard Time, bjoyful@... writes:

> Thank you Janey for keeping us informed! With

> the liver working well, that's actually very good

> news! And remember, there are miracles, and no one

> knows it all, and that includes all of the medical

> world. You and your family will be in my continued

> prayers. Lots of Love Honey, Joy

> Thank You Joy: ) He is remaining positive,mom is

> positive,which is a miracle in itself,lol...it's

> funny you would use that word miracle, as I started

> to type my reply to you,I recieved an E-card from my

> Dad, something he doesn't ordinarily do,and in the

> card, he said, among other things, that he believe's

> he will be one of the Angel's miracles.

> I just can't Thank You all enough..for listening

> to me,and for keeping us in your prayers. ~Many

> Blessings and Love~

>

> JANEY

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> See AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay

> in shape for winter.

____

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Search.

http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

Let me join with the others in prayers for your father.....much love...gentlerain Re: [ ] Latest on my DadIn a message dated 12/21/2007 7:30:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, stompingelk@... writes:JANEY,good thoughts will be sent to the Spirits in theCosmos for the Healing of your dad.I think the doctors will have more surprises!!Let us all ask the good Spirits to help your Dad asCREATOR See's fit. StompingelkI think you just may be onto something, Marty : ) Thank You,Thank You, Thank You,for your words of wisdom,and continued support. ~Many Blessings and Love~ JANEYMay the SPIRIT of Christmas bring you PEACEThe GLADNESS of Christmas give you HOPEThe WARMTH of Christmas grant you LOVESee AOL's top rated recipes and easy ways to stay in shape for winter.