RemedySpot.com

: heal-pain-naturally

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Spiritual Blog Reviews

Looking for a blog to read, discuss or ponder what's important to you? Seeker meet blogger...

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Heal Pain Naturally

Topics/Categories: Healing, Health, Gratitude, Wellness, Holistic MedicineSomething that touched me: It's a fast paced society we live in...we need to be "on" all of the time, meeting our deadlines with a smile--at least, that's what we're told, no? In my office, we have a huge bottle of Ibuprofen that is used regularly by the staff. What do you do if you have a headache and a meeting? Dull the pain to a manageable level as quickly as possible. For minor aches and pains would stepping away for five minutes to sink into a relaxed, meditative state help? Perhaps for some things...perhaps alternative therapies that utilize natural foods, vitamins and herbs, oriental and chiropractic work, energy healing, and emotional release therapies are a great supplement to our quick-fix, numb-the- pain western medicine approach for long term healing. Wouldn't it be marvelous to be healthy and disciplined enough to increase your magnesium levels for chronic headaches or schedule an acupuncture appointment for your sinus infection instead of filling your body with something riddled with potential negative side-effects? This post, entitled Prescription Drugs Numb Pain, but Don't Heal Pain, made me stop for a moment and question my own use of drugs for their analgesic effects:Certainly there are very real conditions that warrant pain killers. Believe me -- I was in chronic pain for years and I know and remember clearly JUST how debilitating chronic pain can be. My message is one I have said before in my post on finding a GOOD Doctor that Treats the WHOLE You. PLEASE if you are ill or you know someone that is ill seek out other holistic treatments as well. Make SURE you have a good doctor that isn't just labeling you and handing you pills. What OTHER pain management techniques can you learn so you can limit these medications? ASK your doctor! What work can you do on your emotional state that might help the physical feel better? Being in pain can cause depression and stress which worsens most conditions. Are you open to learning methods on the mind/body connection that even if they don't heal you 100% will undoubtedly make you feel significantly better? 99% of the information I found was free online. What do you have to lose?Review: We've all bandied the term "mind-body connection" but what does that term actually mean until you are forced into a place of acknowledging that connection with your mind, and your body? Mannion, author of this blog, expresses right off:I was able to heal my chronic pain using all natural techniques. Most of which I adopted after studying the Law of Attraction and the mind/body connection.We're not talking a case of the flu: think Fibromyalgia, Benign Hypermobility Syndrome and Chronic Mono. You can read about her experiences in her book, How I Used the Law of Attraction to Heal Chronic Pain.First off, pop the thermometer in your mouth and start at the basics. While only started this blog in August of this year, she is stocking the medicine cabinet with some good stuff. This post, You Have to Love Yourself In Order To Heal, will start you on the cleansing process. Then, forego your coffee for tea with this post on Habits. Sleepy yet? Be sure you get plenty of deep Sleep to aid your healing.Next, stretch your mind and body a bit by browsing 's posts in no particular order. You'll see that she is not shy about sharing her own healing journey. In fact, that is one aspect of this blog that makes posts totally down to earth, wholesome and nice to read. She's not your doctor, but a real person bringing her story, her steps, her relationships and her pain to the world for encouragement toward alternative healing methods.In Heal Emotional Pains in Relationships with Gratitude, she honestly talks of the role gratitude plays in her life:I have been married for 10 years now and know how important it is to take the time to feel gratitude for my spouse as well as all of the other close relationships in my life. It is easy to get caught up in what's wrong but so important to concentrate on what's right and what we are grateful for in our relationships.As states in her profile, "I was told I would always be in pain and that my pain would worsen and to learn to 'manage my pain' by painkillers." But , like many, many others, has learned to step her feet onto a path of recovery. If you, or someone you know needs help exploring alternative therapies, medicines or thoughts, meet . You may also want to check out out her other blog sites:

http://kidscomputergamerecommendations.blogspot.com

http://www.icanbewhatiwilltobe.comThanks for your encouraging site!Feed: YesURL: http://healpain.blogspot.com/

Posted by Darcy at 3:00 PM

Labels: Healing, Health/Nutrition

2 comments:

Mannion said...

Thank you Darcy for your review of my blog. I love sharing my experiences with others. Nothing makes me happier than someone emailing me saying "Wow -- you really touched home -- I know what I am going to work on now" or "I feel so much better after doing the techniques you outlined in your ebook". This is why I am doing it -- to empower others to control what they can in their own health. There are simple steps to take to let you start healing from within. It might not cure every illness for every person but I believe almost everyone could benefit from these methods in some way. Thanks again. Gratefully,

December 16, 2007 5:28 PM

Poetryman said...

An attitude of gratitude definitely helps. Be grateful to those around you and for everything nice someone does and for the opportunities you have to do nice things.

December 17, 2007 6:19 PM

Post a Comment

Older Post Home

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Welcome!

Let's face it, finding spiritual blogs is tough. In todays world, people want to find communities online. We're seeing more and more communities, but what you get is sometimes not what you want.Spiritual Blog Reviews is designed with finding in mind. All of the blogs reviewed here are good blogs with authors that are truly in touch with their own personal quests. Here you can find spiritual blogs compatible with your interests. Perhaps you'll find a blog that supplements those provocative needs of mind and spirit. And you might find a little piece of yourself in like-minded, spiritually-centered people on the web. If you know of a blog that should be on here, please email me. And be welcome to post your comments and reviews.

Your Interest?

Altered States (1) Angels (1) Astral Projection (2) Awakening (10) Books (8) Buddhism (3) Chakras (2) Channeling (2) Course in Miracles (3) Creative Thoughts (8) Flower Essences (1) Gay and Lesbian Issues (2) God (1) Guides (1) Healing (9) Health/Nutrition (5) Islam (1) Kundalini (3) Law of Attraction (10) Learning (2) Lifestyle (4) Lucid Dreaming (4) Martial Arts (2) Meditation (10) Musings (14) Mysticism (3) News (5) Paganism (3) Paranormal (2) Parenting (3) Poetry (2) Politics (4) Psychology (11) Quantum Sciences (2) Quotes (7) Reiki (1) Reincarnation (1) Relationships (7) Religious Exploration (3) Self-Hypnosis (1) Shamanism (2) Sufism (2) Tantra (4) Teachers (3) Wisdom (6) Yoga (1)

Soon to be reviewed:

Rivers Grace Metaphors For Life Druid Journal The Buddhist Nerd Haven Pharisees Rock!

Subscribe or Search

Subscribe in a reader

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Past to Present

â–¼ 2007 (43)

â–¼ December (3)

Heal Pain Naturally Sanctuary for Change Awakening the Buddha in us

â–º November (3)

Acquire Wisdom and Live With Passion Unraveling The Spiritual Mystique Glittering Muse

â–º October (4)

Inspire, Move & Touch The World According to a Oceanshaman Uncover your Bliss

â–º September (6)

ZenChill Power Tools A Course in Miracles Monk Romancing the Crone Breathing Prosperity’s Law of Attraction Blog Compassionate Council Goodness Graciousness

â–º August (17)

Blog of the Grateful Bear Ask Lucid Silly Buddha The Edge of Grace Greenwoman's Wisdom, Defining Spiritual Presence A... The Absent Mind Original Faith Dreaming to Infinity Wonderwalk Meditation-Mind Blog One Mystical Monkey Life 2.0 The Anti-Guru Blog Angel or Evil? My Secret Spiritual Dance Pavlina's Blog Notes from the Dreamtime

â–º July (10)

Spiral Visions OneMind's Blog Be Conscious Now Dreaming Life Eternal Awareness Everyday Wonderland Inspirations and Creative Thoughts Pointing to the Moon Inspiration, Peace, All Denominations Of a Spiritual Nature?

About Me

Darcy Pedersen Me? Well, I am one of the luckiest people you'll ever meet. My home is placed carefully next to a canyon with tall Ponderosas and all kinds of critters. At lunch I walk through downtown Santa Fe, New Mexico. I return home to a spunky and active 2 year old (my son Ean). What a life! And I meet great people like you! View my complete profile

Readers

Please see other sites of interest...