RemedySpot.com

Fw: [SPAM] Doctor Says Alzheimer's, Parkinson's Can Be Prevented

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Food for thought.

[sPAM] Doctor Says Alzheimer's, Parkinson's Can Be Prevented

Dear Newsmax Reader: Each month Newsmax publishes The Blaylock Wellness Report. It is edited by a renowned nutritionist and medical doctor, Blaylock. In this issue, Dr. Blaylock tackles many important health subjects — for both males and females. He does so in a responsible way — providing information every adult must know. Please take a look at his information below or just, Go Here Now. Newsmax.com

You've Worked Long and Hard to Get Where You're At in Life...

Don't Lose it All Now to Dementia or Other Brain Disease

Dear Newsmax Reader,

My Grandmother was a wise woman. Back during moments of teenage insecurity, she assured me that my looks didn't really matter. "It's what you have in your 'melon' that counts," she said. By melon, of course she meant my brain.Woody said: "My brain? That's my second favorite organ." Perhaps he's speaking only from the male perspective, but still… I'm sure you'll agree that the brain ranks highly in importance for both sexes.As it turns out, my Grandmother was right. My "melon" has brought me far in life.That's why, now that I'm finally old enough — and secure enough — to take the time to enjoy life, I don't want to "lose" my brain to some horrible disease like Alzheimer's. I don't want to forget who I am, or who my loved ones are. I don't want to end up stuck in a wheel chair, or worse — a nursing home, unable to care for myself.According to Newsmax medical editor Dr. Blaylock, there's been an explosion of brain diseases over the last two decades — diseases like Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Lou Gehrig's, and others.

So, when Dr. Blaylock came out with a newsletter on how to protect yourself from Alzheimer's and other neurodegenerative diseases, I used my melon and made a beeline to read it. And I hope you do, too.

Here's why…

Scary Increases in Dementia and Neuro-Degenerative Diseases

MEET DR. BLAYLOCKPhysician, Neurosurgeon, Author, Health Advocate

Blaylock, M.D. not only compiles and edits Newsmax.com's Blaylock Wellness Report. He's also a nationally recognized board-certified neurosurgeon, health practitioner, author and lecturer. He attended the Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans and completed his internship and neurosurgical residency at the Medical University of South Carolina in ton. For over a quarter of a century, he practiced in the demanding field of neurosurgery in addition to having a nutritional practice. He recently retired from his neurosurgical duties to devote his full attention to nutritional studies and research. Dr. Blaylock has authored three books on nutrition and wellness:

Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills

Health and Nutrition Secrets That Can Save Your Life

Natural Strategies for the Cancer Patient

An in-demand guest for radio and TV programs, he lectures extensively to both lay audiences and other physicians on a variety of nutrition-related subjects. He is the 2004 recipient of the Integrity in Science Award granted by the Weston A. Price Foundation. He serves on the editorial staff of the Journal of the American Nutraceutical Association and is a member of the editorial board of the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons, official publication of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons. He previously served as Clinical Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in , MS, and is currently a visiting professor of biology at the Belhaven College, also in .

Although medical scientists have no definitive answer for the acceleration in brain disease cases, there are many strong clues.In this issue of The Blaylock Wellness Report, Dr. Blaylock will tell you how common toxins in our environment, even in your own kitchen or bathroom, can literally excite your brain cells to death.Fortunately, there's good news…According to Dr. Blaylock, there are simple steps you can take to reduce your risk of these threats to your gray matter.That's why you need to read this issue of Dr. Blaylock's newsletter — Save Your Brain: Protect Yourself from the Ravages of Alzheimer's and Other Diseases.

Discover Your Brain-Saving Solution Now Simple Steps Can Reduce Your Risk of Brain Diseases

In order to avoid becoming a victim of these threats to the seat of your intelligence, you first need to know what the brain-destroying culprits are…That's why Dr. Blaylock goes in-depth on this critical brain-saving topic in this issue of The Blaylock Wellness Report.

You'll get the latest story on issues like:

Reagan's "jellybean factor" (Could his sweet tooth have doomed him to Alzheimer's?). The secret to avoiding dementia (These foods contain the most powerful antioxidants found in nature). Why receiving flu shots regularly can cause destruction of brain cells, even Alzheimer's. 2 ways the Mediterranean diet may lower your risk of Alzheimer's. An Atkins diet caution: beware of increasing your dementia risk by eating these foods. What an elevated level of homocysteine in your blood has to do with Alzheimer's disease. The inherited gene that may put you at high risk for Alzheimer's dementia (Plus, how you can easily "turn off" this gene if you have it). Why women have higher rates of Parkinson's and Alzheimer's. Could your kitchen be a hidden source of this dementia-causing metal toxicity? Sneaky little MSG tricks food manufacturers pull (Check labels closely for these disguised sources of this brain-destroying chemical). Why you should never add lemon to your tea. The Old Testament's best advice for protecting your brain (Still works wonders today).

Get Dr. Blaylock's "Save Your Brain" Issue Now!

Not dreaming much anymore? This brain antioxidant may be low (And put you at higher risk for neurodegenerative disease). The food extract that not only slows brain aging, but also could reverse some of the aging changes. Hormone replacement for men and women — is it really that dangerous? This "plate decoration" vegetable provides the brain protection of estrogens — safely and naturally. De-gunk your brain by avoiding these 7 brain-toxic things in your daily life. 5 simple and natural ways to remove toxic aluminum from your body. How eating one egg a day can help you control disease-causing inflammatory processes in the body. Anyone you know have cancer? These studies support the use of antioxidants to improve the effectiveness of chemotherapy and protect normal cells from injury. How to protect your unborn child from the toxic effects of fluoride. The mineral that dramatically reduces aggressive prostate cancer. Two easy-to-find supplements that restore your body's powerful DNA repair enzymes. And much more…

"Save Your Brain" Now with Dr. Blaylock's Report! Why So Many People Trust Dr. Blaylock to Tell Them the Truth About Health Issues

Blaylock M.D.

In each issue of his newsletter, Dr. Blaylock gives you the latest research on vital health matters, and shares his personal recommendations for supplements, simple lifestyle changes, and other treatment options.His style is practical, down-to-earth, no fluff…As always, he accepts NO commissions or payment for any products he recommends in The Blaylock Wellness Report.He raises the bar with his high ethical standards — and with no conflict of interest. (Something sorely lacking in today's health care and pharmaceutical arenas.)

Also, you should know that he takes NO money from the multi-billion dollar drug companies (and does NO research funded by the pharmaceutical industry, either).His only mission: providing you with highly researched, accurate information to guide you in your choice of foods, drugs, nutritional supplements, and other health remedies.In short, he's your trusted advocate in maintaining vibrant good health.

Dr. Blaylock's Up-To-Date Monthly Health Advice Costs Less Than One Fast Food Meal

Yes, it's true.

As a Newsmax reader, you qualify for our best pricing.

For even less than the cost of two lattes, you'll have access to Dr. Blaylock's monthly newsletter — The Blaylock Wellness Report.

This Newsmax health newsletter could potentially save you thousands of dollars on ineffective and possibly dangerous drugs, bogus supplements, and misdiagnosed health conditions.

Every month, Dr. Blaylock tackles health issues that impact you and your family — like cancer, diabetes, strokes, high cholesterol, Alzheimer's disease, and dozens more.

And this issue and the 11 that follow are all yours for a paltry sum of $4 a month — $48 for the entire year!

Now, that's a fair offer, isn't it?

If you thought that sounded good, here's even better news... If you subscribe for two years, you'll get the rock-bottom price of $3.29 per month, or $79 for 24 monthly issues.

Grab Dr. Blaylock's Newsletter Instantly

Plus, knowing how busy you are, we've made it convenient. You'll receive The Blaylock Wellness Report as a handy e-mail PDF attachment, or you can access it easily over the web. For those of you who prefer something you can hold in your two hands, you can have the print edition of The Blaylock Wellness Report mailed to you for only 50 cents additional per month (or even less with a 2-year subscription).If that's not enough to convince you, how about we throw in even more value?

Newsmax Iron-Clad Money-Back Guarantee... Plus Your Red Hot Bonus

If you're not convinced yet, here's the clincher: we'll remove your risk. If, at any point, you do not feel that you are getting much more in value than your small investment from this unbiased, cutting-edge health information, you can cancel your subscription — with no obligation... keep ALL the reports you've received.We'll send you back a pro-rated refund on the unused portion of the subscription price you paid.But just to make a great offer even greater, now you also get:Free online access to ALL previously-published Blaylock Wellness Reports. That means you get a "Free Pass" to all the previous newsletters Dr. Blaylock has written (27 of them to date) on hundreds of health-impacting subjects you need to know about.

Here's just a small sampling of the high-quality information you'll get (these reports sell individually for $15.00 — but you pay nothing for them!):

Issue #13: "Eliminate Hypertension Forever! The Natural Approach to Curing High Blood Pressure"50% of Americans are at risk, maybe even you. Do you know which natural supplement will lower your blood pressure inexpensively — and with no dangerous side effects? VALUE $15 Issue #3: "Cholesterol Drugs Are Dangerous"Do you have a cholesterol problem? Then you must read Dr. Blaylock's report and learn about the all-natural supplement that reduces cholesterol without using dangerous statin drugs. VALUE $15

Issue #10: "Omega-3: Nature's Miracle Panacea"Are you worried about having a heart attack or stroke? Do you or a loved one suffer from depression? This one disease-preventing supplement can put a skidding stop to these problems (and many others) – and maybe even change your whole life. VALUE $15

Issue #7: "Health Exams That Can Save Your Life"The next time you see your doctor, you need to ask for these tests — the ones your own doctor won't tell you about! VALUE $15

Issue #8 and 9: "Prevent Cancer Before It's Too Late"Cancer is NOT inevitable. You can avoid this deadly disease if you have the right information. Read Dr. Blaylock's special double report now! VALUE $30

Your Free Pass to these 27 Bonus Reports alone is worth $405.00 — more than eight times your super-low investment in The Blaylock Wellness Report. We're making it easy for you because we just want you to take a look — just one — so you can see how valuable this newsletter will be to you and your family.So use your melon…Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to boost your own health (and that of your loved ones), with the latest unbiased insider information, the most recent research studies, and intelligent tips to extend and enrich your life.

Grab your hard-hitting report: "Save Your Brain: Protect Yourself from the Ravages of Alzheimer's and Other Diseases " right now, and your Free Bonus Reports, with your no-risk subscription to The Blaylock Wellness Report.

Click Here For Your Guaranteed No-Risk Trial Subscription Right Now

Some of the topics Dr. Blaylock discusses in this report are: brain diseases, neurology, neurological disorders, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Lou Gehrig's disease, vaccinations, dementia, flu shots, MSG, monosodium glutamate, fish oil, omega-3, omega-3 fatty acids, tea, aluminum and mercury. Go Here to order Now!

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this Newsmax News Alert because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it to you. To opt out, see the links below.

TO ADVERTISE

For information on advertising at Newsmax.com, please contact Newsmax Advertising Sales via e-mail.

TO SUBSCRIBE

If this News Alert has been forwarded to you and would like a subscription, please sign up for Newsmax e-mail alerts.

Remove your e-mail address from our list or modify your profile.We respect your right to privacy. View our policy.

This e-mail was sent by: Newsmax.com4152 West Blue Heron Blvd, Ste 1114 Riviera Beach, FL, 33404 USA

128881 41C1-1