RemedySpot.com

Salts baths for your animals not only help with muscles, but helps with fleas too.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I use my own tea tree shampoo, to bathe my girls in. I do make sure I rinse good, avoid the eyes, and condition their hair with an aloe vera conditioner. I personally love how the tea tree shampoo feels on my skin. It's also an antiseptic. Not only do I use my aloe vera conditioner on my girls (cats) hair and mine, but I use it on my skin too. A little goes a long way, and the effects are amazing. Blessings, Joy

Having trouble seeing this email? View the most recent issue or stories from previous issues.

More from ArcaMax.com!Funnies | Puzzle Games | Quizzes | Unsubscribe

Stop Receiving Ads In This Newsletter

www.ArcaMax.com | ArcaMundo.com | News | Books | Comics | Games | Subscribe | My Account

Cats & Dogs

For JoyceFriday January 4, 2008 • Dog Breeds - Chihuahua • Bath Salts For Pets - Natural Flea And Tick Remedy! • Campaign Trail: Opinions, News and Cartoons • Reader Photos

Chihuahua

The Chihuahua is the smallest breed of dog in the world and is named for the Chihuahua State in Mexico and are best known for their large eyes, small size, and large, erect ears.Prized for their ...Read more and see reader photosRead about other cat and dog breeds

Bath Salts For Pets - Natural Flea And Tick Remedy! By Jeannie Palmer

Carefully blended for your pet's sensitive skin, bath salts can be relaxing, aid in promoting circulation and help to soothe aching muscles and joints. Think of how therapeutic you find bath salts and imagine that same relief for your pet. As our pets mature they may become afflicted with arthritis, painful joints or muscle swelling. Relaxing in a soothing bath made from dead sea salt, clay, Eucalyptus and Tea Tree Oil can provide some relief for our furry friends. * Eucalyptus and Tea Tree Oil are recognized as being effective against fleas and ticks and much safer than chemicals. Consider this when mixing your next batch of bath salts. Rather than adding fragrance oils, opt for the essential oils of eucalyptus and tea tree and, following the manufacturer's instructions, mix these into the bath salts. Eucalyptus and Tea Tree Oil are also recognized for relieving itching and minor skin irritations. * Dead Sea Salts are beneficial in many ways to both people and their pets. The correct combination of ingredients is essential. * Tea Tree oil and Eucalyptus are nature's natural remedy against irritated skin, itching, fleas and ticks. In fact, they are much safer than chemicals found in many leading flea and tick controls that you can purchase over the counter. * Clay: Found to be beneficial in soothing skin, condition hair and trapping moisture, clay can provide some relief from heat spots and dry skin. Combine therapeutic sea salts with a wonderful clay base to hold moisture to your pet's skin while the eucalyptus and tea tree work their gentle magic in soothing skin irritations and warding off fleas and ticks. The marvel of sea salts will ease muscle and joint aches even as the clay conditions the skin and hair. For mature pets, this can be especially rewarding. ======== CJ Palmer is the founder of CJ Skin Care. For more helpful tips and techniques and a full listing of CJ Skin Care Products visit http://www.cjskincare.com Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jeannie_Palmer http://EzineArticles.com/?Bath-Salts-For-Pets---Natural... Comment on this Story | Printer Friendly | Send Story to a Friend | Top

Campaign Trail: Opinions, News and Cartoons

With the Iowa caucus kicking off a busy season of campaigning, enjoy election news and the latest opinions with the ArcaMax.com Politics section. You'll also receive political cartoons from the most talented artists in the business -- including Pulitzer Prize winners. The politics section includes insight from the Left and Right. Columnists include Arianna Huffington, Cohen, Buchanan, Kathleen , and many more. Subscribe instantly -- and for free -- to get these features by email every day. Sincerely, The ArcaMax Editors

Today's Reader Submitted Photos

Click an image above to see full size and read caption.

To see more of our subscriber photos visit our full Photo Gallery.Enter your Cats & Dogs pictures so you can show them off to other readers right here in this ezine and on the ArcaMax.com Web site. Click here to submit your photo. Sincerely, ArcaMax Editors

Recent Stories Dog Breeds - Miniature Schnauzer Generic Heartgard Dog Breeds - Shih Tzu Serious Health Signs in Pets Dog Breeds - Poodle More Archived Stories

More From ArcaMax Publishing

Newsletters: Comics - Knowledge - Lifestyles - News - More

Classic Books: Fiction - Non Fiction - Short Stories - Sci Fi - More

More: Quizzes - Sudoku - Crossword - Weather - Sports - Columns

Ad Free NewsletterArcaMax publications are now available in an "advertising-free" format.Please click here for details.

Quick Clicks

"Did you make $50,000 LAST MONTH?"

GOT INK? SAVE Up To 90% on Ink Cartridges 3 for 1 Pricing: Read more

World Wide Data Entry Workers Needed - Work At Home. Details here

Dream Job: Paid Surveys, Focus Groups at Home

RegistrySmart: 1-Click PC error diagnostics & repair. Try it free.

New Type-At-Home program: Start earning in 30 minutes - Anyone can

How To Start Your Own Online Dollar Store - Free Kit Here

Make sure this email gets to your inbox (and not your junk folder): just add ezines@... to your e-mail address book or safe list. Thank you!

ArcaMax Publishing, Inc. 729 Thimble Shoals Blvd. Suite 1-B Newport News, VA 23606 Fax: (757) 596-9731

ArcaMax Publishing is a leading publisher of family-friendly newsletters, featuring popular comics, games, feature columns and books by email. Thank you for reading the "Cats & Dogs" newsletter from the following email address: bjoyful@.... Please feel free to forward this email on to your friends! ADVERTISING With ArcaMax4.4 Million Active Subscriptions Permission email that pays - Get details today!

My Account

Unsubscribing

Advertiser's Directory

FAQ / Help

Contact the Editor

Manage your subscriptions, change your email address and more...

If you wish to no longer receive this newsletter only, please unsubscribe here. To unsubscribe from more than one list, go here.

Contact information for recent advertisers.Consumer Online Buying Guide: FTC Tips for shopping online

Answers to our most frequently asked questions.Contact Customer Service

Have a question or comment about an article you read in one of our ezines?

ArcaMax Publishing, Inc. and its licensors.All registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.