Home

Articles

View Cart

My Account

Help

Contact Us

SEARCH TOLL FREE: 1-866-762-9238

Navigation

Enerfood Super Green Energy Drink! Organic, Fair Trade NutriCafe Coffee Healthy Combos Immune boosters & Colon Cleanse Healthy Weight Loss Natural Herbal Remedies Berkey® Water Filters

Before you make another Doctors Appointment Get this FREE REPORTTop 10 ways to keep from getting sick & have more energy!Name Email Greatest Health Concern We value your privacy and never spam or share your info with anyone - ever!

Quick Links

About EnerHealthBotanicals Articles and Resources for Healthy Living Contact Us and FAQ Emergency Readiness Our Customers say it Best Recipes for Enerfood Holiday specials

Quick Links

Need Athletic Performance & quick Physical Recovery? Need More Energy? Love Coffee - Hate the Burn? Tired of Getting Colds & the Flu? Want to Lose Weight? Stressed out or can’t sleep?

You are here: Home > Healthy Weight Loss

Natural weight loss starts with getting healthy.

Wouldn’t you rather lose weight naturally AND have more energy, focus and enthusiasm?

Our natural and organic whole food products are specifically designed to provide your body with the nutrients you need to be healthy not hungry. Enerfood Super Green Energy Drink is not a diet food – it is a 100% whole food organic food source that is literally packed with the vitamins minerals and nutrients you need to be healthy.

Use it along with our coconut milk powder in a delicious smoothie as a complete meal replacement and watch the excess pounds just slip away without feeling hungry, losing energy or focus!Plus we’ve managed to create the best tasting super green food on the planet. Lose weight naturally with the EnerFoodWeight Loss and Cleansing Diet.This Informative booklet details how to lose weight fast and maintain your energy levels along with greater mental clarity. If followed properly and used consistently, the EnerFood Weight Loss and Cleansing Diet can induce rapid healthy weight loss along with detoxification. Incorporating meta cleanse and EnerFood into your normal daily regimen helps to bring your body back to its natural state of health. EnerFood Weight loss and Cleansing Diet also helps to improve bowel movements with regular use. Your intestinal system will thank you!

Fiber - The Secret to Staying Slim!

Start with a clean system. Using Meta Cleanse colon cleanse helps rid your body of unwanted toxins and restores the balance of beneficial organisms. This allows your body to get the nutrients from the food you eat with less work. Research also shows that dietary psyllium may help to increase the excretion of fat in the stool. A high fiber diet may also prevent the onset of diabetes.

Clinical studies have shown that in soluble fibers such as psyllium husk lower cholesterol, reducing the chances of getting heart disease. Psyllium helps clear the intestines of deposits and acts as a mild intestinal lubricant to maintain regularity.

The Tiny seed with Big benefits

Meta cleanse is also a rich source of ground Flax seed. Flax seed offers a vegetarian alternative to provide omega 3 fatty acid. In addition, flax seed also contain other beneficial ingredients such as fiber and lignan, a type of antioxidant phytoestrogen.

Research revealed that lignan in flax seed shows promising results in fighting disease, particularly cancer. Studies show that lignan possesses anti-cancer properties. Results were most promising in breast cancer prevention.

Incorporating psyllium and other sources of fiber is proven to assist in healthy weight loss. Combining the use of Meta cleanse and Enerfood can help to reduce hunger cravings as well as give you massive amounts of beneficial nutrients to help your body thrive.

Meta cleanse can restore regularity and promote colon cleansing as well as healthy weight loss when used in conjunction with our EnerFood diet.

Go green!

Dark green vegetables such as kale, chard, collard greens, bok choy, broccoli, asparagus, green beans etc are packed with vitamins A and C, iron, calcium and phytonutrients.

They are very filling, high in fiber and low in calories, making them perfect foods to keep you healthy and slim. The new diet recommendation made by the American Heart Association recommends eating at least 4 servings of vegetables a day from a variety of sources.

From blogspot.enerfood.com

I can relate entirely! My mind is so sharp. Setbacks don't phase me and I never feel depressed. I definitely notice a difference when I don't take it. Also feeling kind of turbo charged physically and have started enjoying exercise. In fact, I love it! Amazing. Never been a gym type person, but motivated to do some yoga and body sculpting at home. Am more lithe and toned. I'm female. Anonymous

A great tasting way to get your veggies is with an Enerfood Super Green energy Drink / Coconut Milk Powder Shake! Keep some at work, in the truck, lunchbox or in the car! Try some of our free recipes here – or send us yours!

Fight Stress the Delicious way

Yes, a shake can help you deal with daily stress – just make sure it's an Enerfood Shake/Coconut Milk Powder shake! Daily stress can really wreak havoc on your body causing a number of illnesses such as heart attacks, strokes, asthma, gastric problems, menstrual disorders, ulcerative colitis, angina, irritable bowel syndrome, spastic colon, increased blood pressure, ulcers, headaches, etc. Many people also tend to over eat due to stress.

Combat the consequences of daily stress with a great tasting and energy packed shake!

Enerfood Super Green Energy Drink is a super concentrated source vitamins, minerals and nutrients. These goodies are packed with vitamins A and C, iron, calcium and phytonutrients and are quickly absorbed to help your body recover from stress.

Super greens are naturally low in calories, carbs and sugar, making them the perfect nutrition to help repair and restore your cells and feed your body.

Shake it up – and knock it back

The Enerfood Super Green Energy Drink and Coconut Milk Combo are powerful stress busters because each contains unique vitamins, minerals and nutrients specifically combined for optimum nutrition, health and vitality.

Our Coconut milk Powder tastes luscious and creamy and contains NO trans fat. Best of all Coconut oil is burned by the body for energy rather than stored as fat.

My clothes still slowly keep getting looser and I almost have to change pant sizes now from eating less junk...Plus, it also helps that I've stopped drinking soda pops since I started using enerfood almost 2 weeks ago. I still cook, bake, and eat like always (pizza, burgers, etc) Well, just wanted to share my info with you guys.Thanks again!JR Guerra

Just Add water – Lots of it!

The key to a vibrant life, healthy weight loss and a healthy body is plenty of clean, fresh drinking water. Pure water is ESSENTIAL for life. Vitamins or supplements are no substitute for the vital life-sustaining properties found in nourishing, healthful drinking water. Water truly is THE KEY OF LIFE.

Exceptional nutrition, adequate sleep and knowing how to relax are essential elements to having a healthy body and mind. A healthy digestive system keeps everything operating smoothly and efficiently. You can lose weight naturally when your body is restored to balance.

Try Meta Cleanse and The Enerfood Super Green Energy Drink and Coconut Milk Combo along with the Enerfood Diet today and loose weight the Healthy Natural way.

Sort By: Price: Low to High Price: High to Low Most Popular Title Manufacturer Newest Oldest

20 per page 40 per page 80 per page 120 per page 200 per page Page of 1

EnerFood and Coconut Milk Powder Combo List Price: $56.94 Our Price: $56.94 Sale Price: $54.95

Enerfood Super Green Energy Drink Our Price: $39.95

A two month supply of instant ENERGY from EnerFood combined with a one to two month supply of Coconut Milk Powder. A great VALUE PRICE featuring our two most POPULAR products!

EnerFood is the revolutionary GREEN ENERGY DRINK with powerful nutrition for better health, energy and immune system support.

Coconut Milk Powder Our Price: $16.99

MetaCleanse Colon Cleanse Our Price: $22.95

Promote health and vitality with one of nature's finest super foods. Perfect alternative to dairy creamers in coffee.

MetaCleanse Colon Cleanse, a unique blend of psyllium, flaxseed and bentonite clay, is a safe and natural fiber therapy for gently encouraging healthy elimination and weight loss. Also relieves constipation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome or IBS, menopause symptoms, excessive flatulence and pinworm infection.

Parasite Purge Herbal Remedy List Price: $11.99 Our Price: $9.99

EnerFood Weight Loss and Cleansing Diet List Price: $4.50 Our Price: $3.00 Add to cart for lower price

Parasite Blend Herbal Remedy treats roundworms, pinworms, tapeworms, spirochetes and amoebas.

Informative booklet describing the EnerFood Weight Loss and Cleansing Diet details how to lose weight fast and maintain your energy levels.

About Us | Become An Affiliate | Privacy Policy | Send Us Feedback |

Bookmark Us

Company Info | Terms of Use | Product Index | Category Index | Help

Copyright © 2006 EnerHealthbotanicals, LLC. .

Shopping Cart Powered by Volusion.

Join Mailing List: