RemedySpot.com

Files

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you Sugar. Like I said, I have so much to do on the group and here at home. I totally understand that each of us are so busy, dealing with our own lives, but it's good to know if the files are being accessed. Thank You so much. Lots of Love, Joy

[ ] files

ww Joy, I just went on the group even for the posts, the potato postas has things so the post does not come through complete in thebeginning.At the moment I am very busy with grandkids, this whole week and mostprobably next as well. School vacations until about the 7th of January.Than I will download some files and try to put them on cd's so I canaccess them anytime.The few I saw are wanderful, thanks alot for all that work. I am sobehind in many emails and reading posts.Have even a file to be printed and for that I need to go to town to acybercafe. No printer anymore, love Atie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest guest

check either schulze and christopher file or member contribution file.

Suzi

List Owner

health

What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered.

From: <deuteronomy2929@...>health Sent: Tue, April 20, 2010 10:06:44 AMSubject: FilesI can't find it. I know I couldn't before, and found it somehow, but can't remember.......In our Files section, we used to have a Nerve Sedative Formula. It is no longer there. If I had my old computer hard drive, I have it saved there, but that's not an option at this point. Does anyone out there in HAWK land have a copy of it?There is one similar in the files, but it isn't quite the same. I'm looking for the old one.Anyone???