RemedySpot.com

Emailing: psychosomatic-wellness-healing-yourbody with your mind

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes, this can really work. It is how I am getting my sacroilliac to heal. Remember there is no surgery that can help this. I do it by talking to the area of my body that needs attention. Crazy as it sounds, it works. I did it decades ago when my Allergist informed me I had the worse case of allergies to cats and dogs, he had ever seen. Then he asked if I had pets? Yes, cats. Keep them out of your house! No, they are house cats. Keep them out of your bed room. No, they are like children to me. I would break out, itch, my eyes would swell shut, triggered bronchial asthma and sinus drainage was horrendous. I told my body, it could not be allergic because I love animals and would always have animals. Still do and no problems. :-) Blessings, Joy

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Psychosomatic Wellness: Healing Your BodyMind by Candace Pert, PhD

Do you remember me mentioning earlier this year, in September, about Suzie Housley from MyShelf.com ? If not, she sent me an email saying I won a meditation CD titled, Psychosomatic Wellness: Healing Your BodyMind by Candace Pert, PhD. If you are into meditation tapes and CDs like I am, this one is for you! It’s a positive way to start out your morning or perfect for break time. Her voice blends well with the music. Here’s some product information:What if you could start the day by directing your body to heal itself, just as easily as you brush your teeth? It sounds like an idea gleaned from the outer reaches of alternative medicine, but leading biochemists have found evidence that it may in fact be possible. Candace Pert and Mike Ruff are researchers at the forefront of immunology, and their work has led them to explore the measurable relationship between our emotions and the way our bodies heal. They've even discovered a link between the chakras and the presence of chemicals that are vital to the functioning of the immune system. The implications are exciting. Dr. Ruff speculates that "at some future state of supreme enlightenment we're not going to reach for the pharmaceutical cabinet on the shelf in the bathroom. We're just going to induce the proper emotional meditative state of consciousness, and we will bring forth these chemicals in our bodies in the right amounts, at the right time."Topics explored in this dialogue: -- Why good health may be "all in your mind" -- How your chakras are related to the chemicals that drive your immune system -- How information is processed throughout your body-not just your brain -- Why the scar on your knee may remember how it got there -- What emotion you can cultivate to help your body healMore about the creators…Dr. Candace Pert is a research professor and Dr. Ruff is associate research professor at town University Medical Center where they have developed a promising new drug for the treatment of AIDS. Dr. Pert is best known for her discovery of the opiate receptor, a mechanism of cellular communication in the brain, which launched a revolution in medical science. She is the author of Molecules of Emotion: The Science Behind Mind-Body Medicine (Scribner 1999) and the CD Psychosomatic Wellness: Healing Your Body-Mind.Until Tomorrow,Peace ~ :-D

Posted by J. Kaye Oldner at 1:51 PM