RemedySpot.com

Welcome Scarlet

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome Scarlet! Hope you enjoy your self! :-) You might want to look at the files, as they have a good start on them. I have lots more to add, just need the time. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask away. You may share information or just read. I am a little more broad minded on the healing aspect. I know to be healthy physically, we need to be healthy in our other bodies, such as the emotional, the mental, and the Spiritual. I also, feel it is our responsibility to understand what is happening in our world that will affect our health. I would appreciate if the posts reflect these areas.

Although this is not a discussion group, once in awhile, we actually have discussions on health issues. This is great as the more information we have, the more educated we become. If discussions are on a more personal matter, I prefer them to be done off of group, as I do tend to post a lot of articles in a day and I am concerned about over loading the group with emails. Also, Michele, co-owner, posts some too. Marty, the moderator, will post a joke occasionally, which is good too! I know that laughter is the best medicine and I do love to laugh. ;-)

Hope to hear from you. Blessings, Joy