RemedySpot.com

Fw: Daily Health Tip: Get Plenty of Potassium

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Daily Health Tip: Get Plenty of Potassium

Supplements · Vitamins · Diet · Herbs · Sports Nutrition · Bath & Beauty

Search

Over 7,000 Health ProductsAt Your Fingertips!

Featured Products

NSI Potassium & Magnesium -- 200 Capsules

66% offRetail price:$29.99Our price:$9.99

NSI Potassium Citrate -- 99 mg - 300 Capsules

60% offRetail price:$19.99Our price:$7.99

Sunday, January 6, 2008Get Plenty of PotassiumA deficiency can be life-threatening (HealthDay News) - Potassium is a dietary mineral that's vital to the body and healthy cell function. A big drop in the body's potassium levels can be life-threatening, the U.S. National Library of Medicine says. The agency lists common symptoms of potassium deficiency:

An abnormal heart rhythm (particularly in people with heart conditions). Constipation. Fatigue. Weakness in the muscles, or muscle spasms. Paralysis, including paralysis of the lungs.

What Our Customers are Saying:I take NSI ocupower multi vitamins, Mega EFA, Red Yeast Rice Extract, CoQ10. The ocupower multi: I was tremendously impressed with - I can actually read what I am typing right now with a very low correction reading glasses. When I have contacts in, I don't need any glasses to read, even in a lower light environment. I have used Nutraceutical products for a couple of years. There is a tremendous difference between their multi vitamins and over-the-counter multis. -- Marta M.

This is a story from HealthDay, a service of ScoutNews, LLC. ScoutNews LLC. All rights reserved.

You are subscribed as: BJOYFUL@... to Daily Health Tip. This is a daily communication sent to you as part of a service you subscribed to from Vitacost.com. If you'd like to unsubscribe from all Vitacost.com e-mails, please click here. If you no longer wish to receive issues of the Daily Health Tip, unsubscribe here. Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Always consult with your professional health care provider before taking or changing any medication. Copyright ©2008 Vitacost.com - 352 SW 12th Avenue - Deerfield Beach, FL 33442 - All rights reserved - Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Prices, promotions and product availability are subject to change without notice. Standard shipping method is 3-7 business days.