RemedySpot.com

: Keeping Well?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

http://www.dicksutphen.com/html/webcol301.htmlMASTER OF LIFE COLUMNDick SutphenDate: 1-4-08KEEPING WELL?"You're on the road all the time, on planes and meeting hundreds of people. What do you do to keep well?" asked a female seminar participant who had been sitting directly in front of the podium sneezing and coughing all week.To begin, I cannot afford to catch the colds and crap that are going around this time of year. And some of my closest people have had terrible colds, on-going coughs and bronchial infections this fall. So I make immune system support a high priority. The following suggestions do not make me bulletproof, but what a difference they make.My first line of defense is natural raw Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) I highly suggest Bragg's brand, available in health food stores. Avoid commercial (clear) vinegars found in regular grocery stores. A couple tablespoons of ACV in a glass of water morning and evening will help you maintain the proper acid/alkaline balance necessary to keep colds at bay. It will also lower blood pressure, fight kidney and bladder problems, gallstones, and shrink the prostate. ACV fights arthritis and provides your body with much needed potassium. And that's just the beginning of all the benefits.Some people suggest you add a couple teaspoons of raw honey to the glass of water and vinegar. Next is Olive Leaf Extract. You need a top quality product and I suggest East Park Research brand (800-345-8367). This time of year I take two capsules morning and evening. This natural antibiotic strengthens the body's immune system and can treat viral infections, arthritis, skin diseases and heart trouble. It eliminates symptoms for all types of infections, including yeast, fungal, bacterial, viral and parasitic protozoan. Some use it successfully to treat psoriasis. I double up on the suggested daily amount if I'm exposed to sick people or traveling on planes.Pau D'Arco is next in my arsenal and is available at health food stores selling herbs. It is known for its antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties. Anticancer research has been conducted with Pau D'Arco. It has also been used to treat diabetes and as a blood purifier. I use it to boost my immune system.Grapefruit Seed Extract is another of nature's natural antibiotics. It is helpful in alkalizing the blood (raising the PH). Viruses, bacteria and fungi cannot survive in an alkaline oxygenated environment. Though lemons, limes and grapefruits are chemically acid, when they are metabolized in the body they actually have an alkalizing effect. Also daily: Reishi Mushroom capsules support longevity and the immune system. Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract Formula 103 for Immune Support (also contains Vitamin C, different kinds of mushrooms, Oregano and Olive Leaf Extracts). And last, but far from least, Super Bio Vitamin C Buffered. I prefer Solaray Brand -- 2 Stage Time Release.The above vitamins and herbs are what I take during the cold/flu season in addition to my extensive normal vitamin intake. --------------------------------- ".

thank you Nelda,

These remedies you have listed all boost the immunity

system.

Blessings,

Michele

--- Nelda Sparks <gentlerain88888@...> wrote:

>

>

http://www.dicksutphen.com/html/webcol301.html<http://www.dicksutphen.com/html/w\

ebcol301.html>

>

> MASTER OF LIFE COLUMN

> Dick Sutphen

> Date: 1-4-08

>

>

> KEEPING WELL?

>

> " You're on the road all the time, on planes and

> meeting hundreds of people. What do you do to keep

> well? " asked a female seminar participant who had

> been sitting directly in front of the podium

> sneezing and coughing all week.

>

> To begin, I cannot afford to catch the colds and

> crap that are going around this time of year. And

> some of my closest people have had terrible colds,

> on-going coughs and bronchial infections this fall.

> So I make immune system support a high priority. The

> following suggestions do not make me bulletproof,

> but what a difference they make.

>

> My first line of defense is natural raw Apple Cider

> Vinegar (ACV) I highly suggest Bragg's brand,

> available in health food stores. Avoid commercial

> (clear) vinegars found in regular grocery stores. A

> couple tablespoons of ACV in a glass of water

> morning and evening will help you maintain the

> proper acid/alkaline balance necessary to keep colds

> at bay. It will also lower blood pressure, fight

> kidney and bladder problems, gallstones, and shrink

> the prostate. ACV fights arthritis and provides your

> body with much needed potassium. And that's just the

> beginning of all the benefits.

>

> Some people suggest you add a couple teaspoons of

> raw honey to the glass of water and vinegar.

>

> Next is Olive Leaf Extract. You need a top quality

> product and I suggest East Park Research brand

> (800-345-8367). This time of year I take two

> capsules morning and evening. This natural

> antibiotic strengthens the body's immune system and

> can treat viral infections, arthritis, skin diseases

> and heart trouble. It eliminates symptoms for all

> types of infections, including yeast, fungal,

> bacterial, viral and parasitic protozoan. Some use

> it successfully to treat psoriasis. I double up on

> the suggested daily amount if I'm exposed to sick

> people or traveling on planes.

>

> Pau D'Arco is next in my arsenal and is available at

> health food stores selling herbs. It is known for

> its antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral

> properties. Anticancer research has been conducted

> with Pau D'Arco. It has also been used to treat

> diabetes and as a blood purifier. I use it to boost

> my immune system.

>

> Grapefruit Seed Extract is another of nature's

> natural antibiotics. It is helpful in alkalizing the

> blood (raising the PH). Viruses, bacteria and fungi

> cannot survive in an alkaline oxygenated

> environment. Though lemons, limes and grapefruits

> are chemically acid, when they are metabolized in

> the body they actually have an alkalizing effect.

>

> Also daily: Reishi Mushroom capsules support

> longevity and the immune system. Kyolic Aged Garlic

> Extract Formula 103 for Immune Support (also

> contains Vitamin C, different kinds of mushrooms,

> Oregano and Olive Leaf Extracts). And last, but far

> from least, Super Bio Vitamin C Buffered. I prefer

> Solaray Brand -- 2 Stage Time Release.

>

> The above vitamins and herbs are what I take during

> the cold/flu season in addition to my extensive

> normal vitamin intake.

>

> ---------------------------------

>

> " .

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

In a message dated 1/6/2008 5:51:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, gentlerain88888@... writes:

http://www.dicksutphen.com/html/webcol301.htmlMASTER OF LIFE COLUMNDick SutphenDate: 1-4-08

Thank You for sharing this,GR ~Many Blessings~

JaneyI am your truth,I am your destinyI am desire and despairI am your glow inside your beating heartI am the LOVE that leads you thereI am your SOULStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Excellent, and Thank You Gentle Rain. As you can see, I am trying to catch up on my email! Love, Joy

[ ] : Keeping Well?

http://www.dicksutphen.com/html/webcol301.htmlMASTER OF LIFE COLUMNDick SutphenDate: 1-4-08KEEPING WELL?"You're on the road all the time, on planes and meeting hundreds of people. What do you do to keep well?" asked a female seminar participant who had been sitting directly in front of the podium sneezing and coughing all week.To begin, I cannot afford to catch the colds and crap that are going around this time of year. And some of my closest people have had terrible colds, on-going coughs and bronchial infections this fall. So I make immune system support a high priority. The following suggestions do not make me bulletproof, but what a difference they make.My first line of defense is natural raw Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) I highly suggest Bragg's brand, available in health food stores. Avoid commercial (clear) vinegars found in regular grocery stores. A couple tablespoons of ACV in a glass of water morning and evening will help you maintain the proper acid/alkaline balance necessary to keep colds at bay. It will also lower blood pressure, fight kidney and bladder problems, gallstones, and shrink the prostate. ACV fights arthritis and provides your body with much needed potassium. And that's just the beginning of all the benefits.Some people suggest you add a couple teaspoons of raw honey to the glass of water and vinegar. Next is Olive Leaf Extract. You need a top quality product and I suggest East Park Research brand (800-345-8367). This time of year I take two capsules morning and evening. This natural antibiotic strengthens the body's immune system and can treat viral infections, arthritis, skin diseases and heart trouble. It eliminates symptoms for all types of infections, including yeast, fungal, bacterial, viral and parasitic protozoan. Some use it successfully to treat psoriasis. I double up on the suggested daily amount if I'm exposed to sick people or traveling on planes.Pau D'Arco is next in my arsenal and is available at health food stores selling herbs. It is known for its antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties. Anticancer research has been conducted with Pau D'Arco. It has also been used to treat diabetes and as a blood purifier. I use it to boost my immune system.Grapefruit Seed Extract is another of nature's natural antibiotics. It is helpful in alkalizing the blood (raising the PH). Viruses, bacteria and fungi cannot survive in an alkaline oxygenated environment. Though lemons, limes and grapefruits are chemically acid, when they are metabolized in the body they actually have an alkalizing effect. Also daily: Reishi Mushroom capsules support longevity and the immune system. Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract Formula 103 for Immune Support (also contains Vitamin C, different kinds of mushrooms, Oregano and Olive Leaf Extracts). And last, but far from least, Super Bio Vitamin C Buffered. I prefer Solaray Brand -- 2 Stage Time Release.The above vitamins and herbs are what I take during the cold/flu season in addition to my extensive normal vitamin intake. --------------------------------- ".