period I have had three different occasions that I got what seemed to be

an ear infection. " and replied, " the MMS is hitting

something in the jaw area. anylyme? teeth

pulled?rootcanals?cavations?dental implants? "

I had the tooth/ear/eye ache on and off for many years and I thought it

was because of the guaifenesin I was taking until a tooth finally broke

so I thought that must have been the cause because it stopped aching

after that. I've never been able to work out why it was

intermittent if it was a long time crack that xrays never showed.

Last year the same area started aching again and the dentist said I

needed to get the tooth close to that original problem tooth extracted so

I did. The gum got infected after that and he gave me abx for

it. The pain eventually went away but now the gum/ear/eye aches

every time I put food in my mouth and when I herx on any

treatment. I don't have to put the food near the gum so it's

not hot or cold food. It's really weird. It's aching as I

write and I'm not taking anything so it shouldn't be a herx so it's

probably also just me doing more than my body can cope with these

days. However, I take it as a given that there is a long time,

deeply imbedded infection in the area and that chemicals in food impacts

on it plus treatments that abx/MMS etc., kills them and starts purging

them. It gets VERY bad at times so I occasionally resort to

paracetamol.

Best wishes Dianne.......LD

Guest guest

When I first started the MMS I would get terrible shooting tooth pain. This lasted several months getting progressively better over time. I also had my first ever full blown ear infection. The tooth aches are now gone. I fugure the MMS hit whatever infection was hiding there. I still get some ear aches, no infections though. But they do not last long. BTW, I have never had any root canals or teeth pullings, only some cavities.

-- Re: [ ] Re: question about reactions possibly from MMS detox

Dianne wrote: "I started MMS back in December and have had to back up due to herxing several times. During this time period I have had three different occasions that I got what seemed to be an ear infection." and replied, "the MMS is hitting something in the jaw area. anylyme? teeth pulled?rootcanals?cavations?dental implants?" I had the tooth/ear/eye ache on and off for many years and I thought it was because of the guaifenesin I was taking until a tooth finally broke so I thought that must have been the cause because it stopped aching after that. I've never been able to work out why it was intermittent if it was a long time crack that xrays never showed. Last year the same area started aching again and the dentist said I needed to get the tooth close to that original problem tooth extracted so I did. The gum got infected after that and he gave me abx for it. The pain eventually went away but now the gum/ear/eye aches every time I put food in my mouth and when I herx on any treatment. I don't have to put the food near the gum so it's not hot or cold food. It's really weird. It's aching as I write and I'm not taking anything so it shouldn't be a herx so it's probably also just me doing more than my body can cope with these days. However, I take it as a given that there is a long time, deeply imbedded infection in the area and that chemicals in food impacts on it plus treatments that abx/MMS etc., kills them and starts purging them. It gets VERY bad at times so I occasionally resort to paracetamol. Best wishes Dianne.......LD

Guest guest

At 02:39 AM 12/04/2008, susan wrote: " When I first

started the MMS I would get terrible shooting tooth pain. This

lasted several months getting progressively better over time...The tooth

aches are now gone. "

At 09:30 AM 12/04/2008, wrote: it depends on what is all

wrong....it [MMS] helps me BUT the bicom really helps' "

I haven't searched to see if there is a bicom practitioner here but I'm

unlikely to go anyway (cost/travel issues) so good to know that MMS

helped you both. Perhaps I was expecting the MMS to work faster

than it was going to for my issues so I'll see what eventuates over

time.

The last bout of exacerbation I had 12 days ago, which I'd put down to

starting iodine (rather than MMS or both combined) and it subsequently

releasing bromines, hasn't completely died back down to the usual level

yet but it is a tad better each day.

I've started Iodoral at half tablet today for another experiment but

without the MMS clouding the issue this time. I'll start taking the

salt/c protocol for release of bromines once daily but if I get into

trouble I'll take it more often. I only did it for a day last

time. I'll give this some time before I think about reintroducing

MMS.

Thanks guys. LD

Guest guest

Hello all I found an audio where they talk about what Alligin does for MRSA, infections, Candida, and a bunch of other problems. It even talks about Lyme disease using Alligin. It is an exciting audio that will keep you mesmerized to the end. The best part is the last half of the audio. Let me know what you think. Here's the link for the audio > > > http://user232156.websitewizard.com/peter-on-allicin-and-mrsa.html Regarding articles and/or videos or audio seemingly against Alligin, I just want to say that there is a man who sells another form of garlic, Kyolic, and he has nothing good to say about alligin because he wants to sell his Kyolic. I've seen him on an video. I think he will find that his kind of "advertising" will backfire. I will not be saying anything bad (or good) about Kyolic. As a matter of fact, if it works to help people get rid of Lyme disease or Candida or anything else, that would be great news, too. Unfortunately, he was so busy knocking Alligin, I didn't hear what Kyolic did for people. I hope you will listen to the audio. I know you won't be sorry. I would be happy to hear your thoughts on it, too. The most difficult might be to believe it. After you listen to the audio, you might want to learn more about this company so here's the link for that > > > www.lhninternational.com/lhnproducts Helen Elias 604-420-1544 zhebee@... sueblanton <sueblanton@...> wrote: Hi Diane,Do you have any history of Candida? You said you have had many ear infections in the past, if you have been on antibiotics to clear the infections, you more then likely could have Candida. The reason I mention this is that I was using my Rife machine today on a Candida Sweep and I had similar symptoms for

awhile although they quit as I continued to treat. It could be a die off reaction, but this is just a guess. Anyway, I would drink lots of water and try some herbs like Burbur to detox the lymphatic system and see if you feel better.> >> > I started MMS back in December and have had to back up due to herxing > > several times. During this time period I have had three

different > > occasions that I got what seemed to be an ear infection. Different > > from anything I've ever had before. The ear itself would swell > > (infection not inner ear) and the lymph nodes infront of the ear and > > down the neck also would swell. It hurt to touch the ear and > > couldn't open jaw without pain.> > > > I went to the doctor the first time thinking standard ear infection > > which I've had a lot during my life due to swimming. The first > > infection cleared with drops in the ear once I was able to get them > > in because the ear was swollen shut. The second infection, same ear, > > came a month later and was able to use CS and DMSO nasal and in the > > ear to clear. Then it did a weird thing and moved to the other ear--> > same symptoms. > > > > Now it has happened again. It is terribly painful and I

was talking > > to our horse chiropracter when she was here about it and she said she > > was detoxing and had the same thing but not as extreme. Her sister > > (vet) told her it was from the detox and to continue. She was doing > > the Heel detox.> > > > My question is could MMS be causing this to happen? All three times > > when the ear infection started I quit the MMS until it was over. > > Could these be heavy metals moving or some other problem I have that > > the MMS is effecting. I'm almost afraid to go back on it due to the > > extreme pain the ear causes. Would there be something else I could > > do to help this situation? I had gotten to 9 drops but haven't been > > able to stay there due to herxing.> > > > Appreciate any input. I'm heading back to the MD Friday. I had cold > > like symptoms also with each of these

but the discharge did turn a > > slight yellow but never the really green of infection. Lots of > > discharge still in the sinus and pressure in the eye on the side of > > the ear problem. I also am considering it could be something to do > > with a tooth, grabbing at straws. Have had two root canals on that > > side. I'm lost here.> > > > Dianne> >> . Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

Wouldn't it be simpler to just eat raw garlic? For people that don't like the taste you can smash it in a garlic masher (cheap and works great), mix it with honey and spread it on bread, crackers, veggies. For the garlic breath smell chlorophyll works great, or parsley. Raw garlic is very powerful and can be used for many things.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

I found an audio where they talk about what Alligin does for

MRSA, infections, Candida, and a bunch of other problems. It even talks about Lyme disease using Alligin. It is an exciting

audio that will keep you mesmerized to the end. The best

part is the last half of the audio. Let me know what you

think. Here's the link for the audio > > >

Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation?

More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

Hello greg Ever the naysayer! Allimax is not the same thing at all as ALLIGIN. Allimax may not work but Alligin does! Don't tell me it doesn't work until you have given it a fair trial. It will require higher doses than the maintenance amount for lymes and candida. If it doesn't work for one person, it doesn't mean it won't work for you. Even I would not hold much hope for a person who has a totally inadequate diet and guzzles a liter or a quart of soda pop every day or some other atrocious killer

foods such as chips or anything high in sugar and/or aspartame. Aspartame is a killer, too. Listen to this amazing audio about ALLIGIN.... http://user232156.websitewizard.com/peter-on-allicin-and-mrsa.html Helen Elias 604-420-1544 www.lhninternational.com/lhnproducts dreaminginnoother

<dreaminginnoother@...> wrote: I remember this similar kind of buzz going on in another forum about ayear ago about allimax which also claims to provide allicin to thebody. Have not heard much about it since and do not recall havingmuch effect from it.greg> > >> > > I started MMS back in December and have had to back up due toherxing > > > several times. During this time period I have had three different > > > occasions that I got what seemed to be an ear infection. Different > > > from anything I've ever had before. The ear itself would swell > > > (infection not inner ear) and the lymph nodes infront of the earand > > > down the neck also would swell. It hurt to touch the ear and > > > couldn't open jaw without pain.> > > > > > I went to the doctor the first time thinking standard ear infection > > > which I've had a lot during my life due to swimming. The first > > > infection cleared with

drops in the ear once I was able to get them > > > in because the ear was swollen shut. The second infection, sameear, > > > came a month later and was able to use CS and DMSO nasal and in the > > > ear to clear. Then it did a weird thing and moved to the other ear--> > > same symptoms. > > > > > > Now it has happened again. It is terribly painful and I was talking > > > to our horse chiropracter when she was here about it and shesaid she > > > was detoxing and had the same thing but not as extreme. Her sister > > > (vet) told her it was from the detox and to continue. She was doing > > > the Heel detox.> > > > > > My question is could MMS be causing this to happen? All three times > > > when the ear infection started I quit the MMS until it was over. > > > Could these be heavy metals

moving or some other problem I havethat > > > the MMS is effecting. I'm almost afraid to go back on it due to the > > > extreme pain the ear causes. Would there be something else I could > > > do to help this situation? I had gotten to 9 drops but haven't been > > > able to stay there due to herxing.> > > > > > Appreciate any input. I'm heading back to the MD Friday. I had cold > > > like symptoms also with each of these but the discharge did turn a > > > slight yellow but never the really green of infection. Lots of > > > discharge still in the sinus and pressure in the eye on the side of > > > the ear problem. I also am considering it could be something to do > > > with a tooth, grabbing at straws. Have had two root canals on that > > > side. I'm lost here.> > > > > > Dianne> >

>> >> > > > > .> > > > > > Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation?> More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain > Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee > Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544> Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

Thanks Helen, Very interesting.

Cheers, Doug

Re: [ ] Re: question about reactions

possibly from MMS detox

>

>

> Hello all

>

> I found an audio where they talk about what Alligin does for

> MRSA, infections, Candida, and a bunch of other problems. It

> even talks about Lyme disease using Alligin. It is an exciting

> audio that will keep you mesmerized to the end. The best

> part is the last half of the audio. Let me know what you

> think. Here's the link for the audio > > >

>

> http://user232156.websitewizard.com/peter-on-allicin-and-mrsa.html

>

> Regarding articles and/or videos or audio seemingly against

> Alligin, I just want to say that there is a man who sells another

> form of garlic, Kyolic, and he has nothing good to say about

> alligin because he wants to sell his Kyolic. I've seen him on an

> video. I think he will find that his kind of " advertising " will

> backfire. I will not be saying anything bad (or good) about

> Kyolic. As a matter of fact, if it works to help people get rid

> of Lyme disease or Candida or anything else, that would be

> great news, too. Unfortunately, he was so busy knocking

> Alligin, I didn't hear what Kyolic did for people.

>

> I hope you will listen to the audio. I know you won't be sorry.

> I would be happy to hear your thoughts on it, too. The most

> difficult might be to believe it.

>

> After you listen to the audio, you might want to learn more

> about this company so here's the link for that > > >

> www.lhninternational.com/lhnproducts

>

> Helen Elias

> 604-420-1544

> zhebee@...

>

>

>

> sueblanton <sueblanton@...> wrote:

> Hi Diane,

>

> Do you have any history of Candida? You said you have had many ear

> infections in the

> past, if you have been on antibiotics to clear the infections, you more

> then likely could

> have Candida. The reason I mention this is that I was using my Rife

> machine today on a

> Candida Sweep and I had similar symptoms for awhile although they quit as

> I continued to

> treat. It could be a die off reaction, but this is just a guess. Anyway, I

> would drink lots of

> water and try some herbs like Burbur to detox the lymphatic system and see

> if you feel

> better.

>

>

>

>

>> >

>> > I started MMS back in December and have had to back up due to herxing

>> > several times. During this time period I have had three different

>> > occasions that I got what seemed to be an ear infection. Different

>> > from anything I've ever had before. The ear itself would swell

>> > (infection not inner ear) and the lymph nodes infront of the ear and

>> > down the neck also would swell. It hurt to touch the ear and

>> > couldn't open jaw without pain.

>> >

>> > I went to the doctor the first time thinking standard ear infection

>> > which I've had a lot during my life due to swimming. The first

>> > infection cleared with drops in the ear once I was able to get them

>> > in because the ear was swollen shut. The second infection, same ear,

>> > came a month later and was able to use CS and DMSO nasal and in the

>> > ear to clear. Then it did a weird thing and moved to the other ear--

>> > same symptoms.

>> >

>> > Now it has happened again. It is terribly painful and I was talking

>> > to our horse chiropracter when she was here about it and she said she

>> > was detoxing and had the same thing but not as extreme. Her sister

>> > (vet) told her it was from the detox and to continue. She was doing

>> > the Heel detox.

>> >

>> > My question is could MMS be causing this to happen? All three times

>> > when the ear infection started I quit the MMS until it was over.

>> > Could these be heavy metals moving or some other problem I have that

>> > the MMS is effecting. I'm almost afraid to go back on it due to the

>> > extreme pain the ear causes. Would there be something else I could

>> > do to help this situation? I had gotten to 9 drops but haven't been

>> > able to stay there due to herxing.

>> >

>> > Appreciate any input. I'm heading back to the MD Friday. I had cold

>> > like symptoms also with each of these but the discharge did turn a

>> > slight yellow but never the really green of infection. Lots of

>> > discharge still in the sinus and pressure in the eye on the side of

>> > the ear problem. I also am considering it could be something to do

>> > with a tooth, grabbing at straws. Have had two root canals on that

>> > side. I'm lost here.

>> >

>> > Dianne

>> >

>>

>

>

>

>

> .

>

>

>

>

>

> Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation?

> More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain

> Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee

> Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

>

>