RemedySpot.com

dianne-- Re: question about reactions possibly from MMS detox

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

www.oilpulling. com try this toorogerLeithal Dame <leithaldame@...> wrote: At 02:39 AM 12/04/2008, susan wrote: "When I first started the MMS I would get terrible shooting tooth pain. This lasted several months getting progressively better over time...The tooth aches are now gone." At 09:30 AM 12/04/2008, wrote: it depends on what is all wrong....it [MMS] helps me BUT the bicom really helps'" I haven't searched to see if there is a bicom practitioner here but I'm

unlikely to go anyway (cost/travel issues) so good to know that MMS helped you both. Perhaps I was expecting the MMS to work faster than it was going to for my issues so I'll see what eventuates over time. The last bout of exacerbation I had 12 days ago, which I'd put down to starting iodine (rather than MMS or both combined) and it subsequently releasing bromines, hasn't completely died back down to the usual level yet but it is a tad better each day. I've started Iodoral at half tablet today for another experiment but without the MMS clouding the issue this time. I'll start taking the salt/c protocol for release of bromines once daily but if I get into trouble I'll take it more often. I only did it for a day last time. I'll give this some time before I think about reintroducing MMS. Thanks guys. LD __________________________________________________