RemedySpot.com

Re: PH level Response Plus Exacerbation of Symptoms.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

At 11:31 AM 5/04/2008, wrote: " My well water is

very acidic and if I drink it I have an acid stomach. So first I

neutralize it with about 1/2 teaspoon baking soda per 1 1/2 quarts. Then

I add 6-10 drops MMS. "

Thanks for your feedback on this . My water is filtered

(although it doesn't filter out fluoride! :( ) so maybe even a little MMS

changes the taste for me? However, I was going through a time where I had

been able to raise my dose higher but water with MMS added began to taste

metallic so I stopped adding the MMS to it. Not long after that, I

finally managed to raise my dose to 11 drops bid but then I developed a

metallic taste in my mouth and all water tasted metallic and I

couldn't drink it so I had to lower my dose again.

It was really odd how I couldn't manage to raise my dose much prior to

that then all of a sudden I could. I managed to get to 6 drops once

daily after that but no further. Now I'm not taking any because of

the exacerbation of my symptoms. Although I had the V & D in

the beginning, I mostly experience the exacerbation of symptoms (mostly

pain in some areas - buttocks and pressure in cervical spine/occipital

region/head/jaw/face being the most problematic). It's really weird

and frustrating how this treatment is going for me. I'm getting

nowhere that I can tell.

Recently someone suggested that I start iodine so I did and one Iodoral

tablet exacerbated the existing pressure in my cervical spine/occipital

region/head/jaw/face but also exacerbated the occasional thyroid pain I

get, which radiated down the chest wall, and caused such pain over the

left side of my head that I was in dire straights. I did some

investigation and discovered that iodine can replace halides (bromine,

fluoride, etc.) and, although the exacerbation was already present on the

MMS, I think that might have been the reason for huge increase of

exacerbation.

I tried the salt water to flush the halides but it only made it

worse. Even though I stopped MMS and iodine and the pain has

lessened markedly over the past several days, the pressure is still there

and much worse than prior to this bout. I tried starting MMS again

but I just cannot cope with it. I'm not sure if I would be better

taking the MMS or staying off it for a while. Jim H advises not to

stop because it gives the pathogens a boost again and I wonder if

lowering so much after getting to the 11 drops bid, has made things

worse.

Someone suggested that the metallic taste was caused by billiary stasis

(liver not coping with detox) and I'm thinking that I might also have

been releasing halides back then too. This is all speculative of

course. I really haven't a clue what's going on but I've never

found a treatment that didn't cause me harsh exacerbation even on small

doses and none of them gave me any recovery over years of using

them. That doesn't mean I don't think that ultimately MMS &

iodine wouldn't work for me but coping with the exacerbation of symptoms

is a monumental problem.

I'm not sure how long I'll stay off the MMS. I'm relating all this

in case someone else here can empathise? And maybe even managed to

get more advanced on MMS albeit they have dealt with the same kind of

exacerbation?

Thanks for listening.......LD

Guest guest

Hello LD I have been pondering some of the problems people with Lymes are having and I am wondering if eating garlic would kill the parasites and restore your health. My cousin and her husband were missionaries in Mexico. While there, he picked up some parasites, albeit, not tics, in the drinking water and he became very sick. He seen several doctors and they used antibiotics, etc with no success. The husband, Bob, became sicker and sicker and it began to look like he would not live and the

doctors did not give him much hope either. Then someone told him he could probably get rid of the parasites by eating 6 cloves of garlic every day which he did. He was told he would have to do this for at least 6 months. If he stopped eating the garlic before then the parasites would come back, he was told. After being on the garlic for 3 months, he felt so much better that he decided to stop taking the garlic. Well, just as he was told, the parasites did come back. Well, they really never left. He then resumed with the daily garlic ritual for 6 months and he got

rid of all the parasites. He alive and well today (years later). I don't know if this would work for Lymes or not but I thought it would be of interest and food for thought especially when you read the next part of this email. If you cannot see yourself munching on raw garlic every day, I do have good news. I was talking to someone who does network marketing and as you may know, we in network marketing, get to hear about a lot of different products that do great things often, for different ailments. So I asked this person if he knew of anything that might help Lyme victims and he said the only thing he could knew of was a product called Alligin made from garlic. See the website below. Then I called my friend back and asked him, "So you think that this Alligin will beat Lymes, do you?" He said, "Let me put it to you this way. We are not allowed to make claims, but I KNOW it will beat Lymes Disease. I happen to be in

this company. YES, it is MLM and if that is going to bother you, then I suggest you eat lots of raw garlic. Alligin is not that expensive and it might be worth your while to check it out, at the very least. Remember there is no obligation. If you decide to use it, I really hope it works for you or anyone else who might want to try it. I would imagine you would have to take it for at least 6 months. Alligin costs $30 plus shipping so eating

garlic may be cheaper. Here's the website > > www.lhninternational.com/lhnproducts Please don't argue with me about MLM. If you really don't want to check it out, just Delete this email. No one can accuse me of going Offtopic. Yes, it's true. I sell products; it is what I do. For the most part, I expect to make some money ...that's what business is all about ...BUT that does not mean I don't care about you because I

do. My heart goes out to you.I would even pay for your product if I could afford it especially if you were poor. It also doesn't mean I have to make money every time either. The other people from whom you buy make a profit, too, and many probably could care less about you. Many times when I have read your stories, I have stopped and said a prayer because I didn't know what I could do to help ..until now. I will still continue to pray for you whether you use Alligin or

not. Do not hesitate to call me or to email me privately if you wish. I would love to hear from you. God bless you. Helen 604-420-1544 Leithal Dame <leithaldame@...> wrote: At 11:31 AM 5/04/2008, wrote: "My well water is very acidic and if I drink it I have an acid stomach. So first I neutralize it with about 1/2 teaspoon baking soda per 1 1/2 quarts. Then I add 6-10 drops MMS."Thanks for your feedback on this . My water is filtered (although it doesn't filter out fluoride! :( ) so maybe even a little MMS changes the taste for me? However, I was going through a time where I had been able to raise my dose higher but water with MMS added began to taste metallic so I stopped adding the MMS to it. Not long after that, I finally managed to raise my dose to 11 drops bid but then I

developed a metallic taste in my mouth and all water tasted metallic and I couldn't drink it so I had to lower my dose again. It was really odd how I couldn't manage to raise my dose much prior to that then all of a sudden I could. I managed to get to 6 drops once daily after that but no further. Now I'm not taking any because of the exacerbation of my symptoms. Although I had the V & D in the beginning, I mostly experience the exacerbation of symptoms (mostly pain in some areas - buttocks and pressure in cervical spine/occipital region/head/jaw/face being the most problematic). It's really weird and frustrating how this treatment is going for me. I'm getting nowhere that I can tell. Recently someone suggested that I start iodine so I did and one Iodoral tablet exacerbated the existing pressure in my cervical spine/occipital region/head/jaw/face but also exacerbated the occasional thyroid pain I

get, which radiated down the chest wall, and caused such pain over the left side of my head that I was in dire straights. I did some investigation and discovered that iodine can replace halides (bromine, fluoride, etc.) and, although the exacerbation was already present on the MMS, I think that might have been the reason for huge increase of exacerbation. I tried the salt water to flush the halides but it only made it worse. Even though I stopped MMS and iodine and the pain has lessened markedly over the past several days, the pressure is still there and much worse than prior to this bout. I tried starting MMS again but I just cannot cope with it. I'm not sure if I would be better taking the MMS or staying off it for a while. Jim H advises not to stop because it gives the pathogens a boost again and I wonder if lowering so much after getting to the 11 drops bid, has made things worse.Someone suggested that the metallic

taste was caused by billiary stasis (liver not coping with detox) and I'm thinking that I might also have been releasing halides back then too. This is all speculative of course. I really haven't a clue what's going on but I've never found a treatment that didn't cause me harsh exacerbation even on small doses and none of them gave me any recovery over years of using them. That doesn't mean I don't think that ultimately MMS & iodine wouldn't work for me but coping with the exacerbation of symptoms is a monumental problem.I'm not sure how long I'll stay off the MMS. I'm relating all this in case someone else here can empathise? And maybe even managed to get more advanced on MMS albeit they have dealt with the same kind of exacerbation? Thanks for listening.......LD

Guest guest

Hi LD,Do you have lyme disease???Just curious as when my daughter with lyme takes MMS she gets a lot of pain in the neck/spine etc...the lyme loves these areas...sorry, I don't know your story..just read your post.also, we are doing BioSet to open up my daughters pathways. We knew she was having troubles detoxing and liver stress...so, I am trying this...she was reacting to so many things that I am hoping that this will help her immune system...Take care,CarolLeithal Dame <leithaldame@...> wrote: At 11:31 AM 5/04/2008, wrote: "My well water is very acidic and if I drink it I have an acid stomach. So first I neutralize it with about 1/2 teaspoon baking soda per 1 1/2 quarts. Then I add 6-10 drops MMS." Thanks for your feedback on this . My water is filtered (although it doesn't filter out fluoride! :( ) so maybe even a little MMS changes the taste for me? However, I was going through a time where I had been able to raise my dose higher but water with MMS added began to taste metallic so I stopped adding the MMS to it. Not long after that, I finally managed to raise my dose to 11 drops bid but then I developed a metallic taste in my mouth and all water tasted metallic and I couldn't drink it so I had to lower my dose again. It was really odd how I couldn't manage to raise my dose much prior to that then all of a sudden I could. I managed to get to 6 drops once daily after that but no

further. Now I'm not taking any because of the exacerbation of my symptoms. Although I had the V & D in the beginning, I mostly experience the exacerbation of symptoms (mostly pain in some areas - buttocks and pressure in cervical spine/occipital region/head/jaw/face being the most problematic). It's really weird and frustrating how this treatment is going for me. I'm getting nowhere that I can tell. Recently someone suggested that I start iodine so I did and one Iodoral tablet exacerbated the existing pressure in my cervical spine/occipital region/head/jaw/face but also exacerbated the occasional thyroid pain I get, which radiated down the chest wall, and caused such pain over the left side of my head that I was in dire straights. I did some investigation and discovered that iodine can replace halides (bromine, fluoride, etc.) and, although the exacerbation was already present on the MMS, I think that might have

been the reason for huge increase of exacerbation. I tried the salt water to flush the halides but it only made it worse. Even though I stopped MMS and iodine and the pain has lessened markedly over the past several days, the pressure is still there and much worse than prior to this bout. I tried starting MMS again but I just cannot cope with it. I'm not sure if I would be better taking the MMS or staying off it for a while. Jim H advises not to stop because it gives the pathogens a boost again and I wonder if lowering so much after getting to the 11 drops bid, has made things worse. Someone suggested that the metallic taste was caused by billiary stasis (liver not coping with detox) and I'm thinking that I might also have been releasing halides back then too. This is all speculative of course. I really haven't a clue what's going on but I've never found a treatment that didn't cause me harsh exacerbation even on

small doses and none of them gave me any recovery over years of using them. That doesn't mean I don't think that ultimately MMS & iodine wouldn't work for me but coping with the exacerbation of symptoms is a monumental problem. I'm not sure how long I'll stay off the MMS. I'm relating all this in case someone else here can empathise? And maybe even managed to get more advanced on MMS albeit they have dealt with the same kind of exacerbation? Thanks for listening.......LD

You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

Guest guest

Hi Carol,

At 05:27 AM 8/04/2008, you wrote: " Do you have lyme

disease??? "

No diagnosis but it's very possible due to some of my symptoms and

history (Bell's Palsy for instance). I'm in Australia so I'm not

sure if BioSet is practiced here. The system encompasses a lot of

things, some of which I'm doing. I've tried homeopathic remedies

for detox and no changes. My doc does accupressure but I'm

not up to visits cuz I'm almost totally house-bound. She

practices miles from where I live so it's been about a year since I was

able to see her. She actually came to me at that time but it is a

long distance for her to travel. We are friends so she will RX

whatever I want.

Thanks Carol.........LD

Guest guest

At 02:56 PM 8/04/2008, I wrote: " I've tried homeopathic remedies for

detox... "

I forgot to mention that I'd also been on enzyme therapy for some time

too. I stopped a while back. I have to stop supplement type

things when I don't experience any changes within 3 months (because of

costs-I'm on disabled pension) so I can trial something else. I've

just experimented for a month with the Holy Tea but I won't be getting

that again. No impact at all and too costly to experiment

further. I've been disabled for 20 years now and have tried a

multitude of treatments but the most sustained have been in the last 13

years. Some of the things I've tried are: Mega doses of

antioxidants, all sorts of dietary changes (currently on low-carb and

eliminating trans fats as I find them), Marshall, guaifenesin, Flagyl and

Shoemaker protocols (ongoing exacerbation stopped me following all of

those) took both selenium and undenatured whey for a long

time but the latter also produced ongoing exacerbation at 1/8th

tspn. I took ALA, NAC and Chlorella too but they also exacerbated

my herxing. I still take selenium along with silymarin, glycine,

chromium, zinc, magnesium and magnesium oil (topical application), Vit C,

have done a few liver flushes, plan to do some coffee enemas and want to

get back on MMS and iodine as soon as I can cope. I have no doubt

left a lot out but the above gives you an idea that I've tried a lot of

things and I've yet to find the thing that will help me detox

better.

Thanks Carol.........LD

Guest guest

Hi,

I'm in a quandry about mms too, I have all kinds of theories as to what an earth

is going

on in our bodies. I have lyme and take mms now and then. I can't take it all

the time

because its so horrid and makes me feel horrid. I take salt/c too which is more

gentle. I

wonder what humble means 'not to stop because it gives the pathogens a boost

again.' I

have monthly flares of lyme and thats when I take mms and salt/c, because I know

that

when the spirochete comes out of hiding it is more vulnerable to being hit. I

generally feel

really rotten then, it's such a struggle. Yesterday I took 8 drops straight off

because I've

been feeling awful and had tummy cramps and the runs but today woke up feeling

good(ish). That must mean I got rid of a whole load of pathogens, quickly. I

follow what

feels right and that, for the time being, is to take mms every now and then, it

must be

doing good in sporadic amounts as well? Do you detox? That is supposed to help

loads

with the die off reaction, many do enemas or french green clay. All symptoms

get worse

with die off, over on the group lymestrategies the motto is 'pace not race' they

are a very

helpful lyme group. Perhaps when you're off mms (its powerful but so abrasive),

when you

have a break from it you could take something more gentle like collodiol silver

in the

mean time then when symptoms are a bit better you could go back to mms. My

theory is

that there are layers of the pathogens, when big clumps get hit you feel worse,

when little

clumps get hit you feel less worse. In lyme there are various forms, if a whole

load of

spirochetes are in the blood 2 drops might make you feel awful, but if they are

in cyst

form 15 drops might make you feel nothing because not much gets killed or cyst

form

doesn't produce toxins - goodness, i just don't know, it's a tough journey, its

awful to feel

like you don't want to take medicine because it makes you feel worse but you

know it will

make you feel better in the long run, I really know that,

love and wellness

Jo

" My well water is very acidic and

> if I drink it I have an acid stomach. So first I neutralize it with

> about 1/2 teaspoon baking soda per 1 1/2 quarts. Then I add 6-10 drops MMS. "

>

> Thanks for your feedback on this . My water is filtered

> (although it doesn't filter out fluoride! :( ) so maybe even a little

> MMS changes the taste for me? However, I was going through a time

> where I had been able to raise my dose higher but water with MMS

> added began to taste metallic so I stopped adding the MMS to it. Not

> long after that, I finally managed to raise my dose to 11 drops bid

> but then I developed a metallic taste in my mouth and all water

> tasted metallic and I couldn't drink it so I had to lower my dose again.

>

> It was really odd how I couldn't manage to raise my dose much prior

> to that then all of a sudden I could. I managed to get to 6 drops

> once daily after that but no further. Now I'm not taking any because

> of the exacerbation of my symptoms. Although I had the V & D in the

> beginning, I mostly experience the exacerbation of symptoms (mostly

> pain in some areas - buttocks and pressure in cervical

> spine/occipital region/head/jaw/face being the most

> problematic). It's really weird and frustrating how this treatment

> is going for me. I'm getting nowhere that I can tell.

>

> Recently someone suggested that I start iodine so I did and one

> Iodoral tablet exacerbated the existing pressure in my cervical

> spine/occipital region/head/jaw/face but also exacerbated the

> occasional thyroid pain I get, which radiated down the chest wall,

> and caused such pain over the left side of my head that I was in dire

> straights. I did some investigation and discovered that iodine can

> replace halides (bromine, fluoride, etc.) and, although the

> exacerbation was already present on the MMS, I think that might have

> been the reason for huge increase of exacerbation.

>

> I tried the salt water to flush the halides but it only made it

> worse. Even though I stopped MMS and iodine and the pain has

> lessened markedly over the past several days, the pressure is still

> there and much worse than prior to this bout. I tried starting MMS

> again but I just cannot cope with it. I'm not sure if I would be

> better taking the MMS or staying off it for a while. Jim H advises

> not to stop because it gives the pathogens a boost again and I wonder

> if lowering so much after getting to the 11 drops bid, has made things worse.

>

> Someone suggested that the metallic taste was caused by billiary

> stasis (liver not coping with detox) and I'm thinking that I might

> also have been releasing halides back then too. This is all

> speculative of course. I really haven't a clue what's going on but

> I've never found a treatment that didn't cause me harsh exacerbation

> even on small doses and none of them gave me any recovery over years

> of using them. That doesn't mean I don't think that ultimately MMS &

> iodine wouldn't work for me but coping with the exacerbation of

> symptoms is a monumental problem.

>

> I'm not sure how long I'll stay off the MMS. I'm relating all this

> in case someone else here can empathise? And maybe even managed to

> get more advanced on MMS albeit they have dealt with the same kind of

> exacerbation?

>

> Thanks for listening.......LD

>

Guest guest

Thanks for your caring and concern for me Helen. I don't have a

problem with the MLM issue since it's not tabu on this forum. I know

you told me not to respond to argue about MLMs, however since you

raised the issue with me, I believe it's appropriate for me to

reply. I do think there is a difference between a recommendation

from someone promoting/selling a product than from someone not

affiliated, albeit I appreciate that your aim is to aid in an unbiased way.

Responding to your suggestion in the spirit it was given, apart from

the fact that I cannot eat 6 cloves of garlic daily, my

investigations regarding it have led me to decide at this time that

it's not for me.

http://www.allicin.com/

Including in what drives my decision is that I'm looking for

something that will address all my symptoms and at this time, I think

iodine may be a way to build my system (if I can get past the strong

reaction - I'm still investigating options that might work to do

that.) and will probably also go back to MMS after some

experimentation with the iodine.

By the way, the Holy Tea has not relieved any of my symptoms.

I really appreciate that you are wanting to help me Helen........LD :)

Guest guest

At 04:15 AM 9/04/2008, you wrote: " I wonder what humble means 'not to

stop because it gives the pathogens a boost again. "

I didn't quote him exactly but the gist of his meaning is that when

you stop treatment it allows the pathogens to repopulate. Stopping

any purging treatment will do that unless one has actually cured the

bottom line cause for the infections.

" Do you detox? That is supposed to help loads with the die off

reaction, many do enemas or french green clay. "

I haven't done either of those yet Jo. I've been busy with other

suggestions. I get loads of them so it is hard to keep up with

experimentation.

" ...when big clumps get hit you feel worse, when little clumps get

hit you feel less worse. "

That makes a lot of sense Jo.

" Yesterday I took 8 drops straight off because I've been feeling

awful and had tummy cramps and the runs "

When I had the bad response and I stopped the MMS and iodine, I went

back to 2 drops of MMS days later and had awful stomach pain that

night. Humble's statement that being off treatment allows the

pathogens to repopulate maybe the reason for this.

So far what I've tried as a method for alleviating the herx response

has either not relieved the exacerbation or has contributed to it,

e.g., NAC, ALA, chlorella, liver flush, FREX and recently Holy

Tea. I bought the paraphernalia for the coffee enemas but I'm very

disabled so have to wait for my sister to help me and since she works

full time, it's proving difficult. In the past I experimented over 6

months with cholestyramine, which is supposed to help with detox, but

it caused exacerbation even without other treatments. It's difficult

to fit this type of thing in around other supplements and meals cuz

they tend to purge nutrients also. I always take magnesium when on

purging treatments. I'm also currently taking silymarin, potassium,

sodium selenite drops, glycine, chromium GTF, zinc, Magnesium Oil, Vit C.

I'm kind of leaning towards another experiment with the iodine but

just nibbling a tiny bit of Iodoral daily and adding the salt/c to

help purge the halides but I'm concerned with the salt/c purging BB

(if I do indeed have it) as well cuz it might once again cause too

much exacerbation. I'm going to get some feedback from my doctor

and, as she probably won't know much about it (she looks to me to

provide info on different alternate treatments) I may also see if I

can find a doc on the web who would make give me some feedback on my

situation and experience with the iodine. Or maybe my doc will know

someone handy to me.

I think maybe I could have managed the MMS if I had been more patient

and continued with very low dosing, albeit I was finding it difficult

and I thought maybe I actually needed to get to the higher

doses. Like ripping a Band-Aid off instead of pulling it gently a

bit at a time. I remember now I prefer the latter! Brain fog is the

pits! Adding the iodine to the MMS seems to have overwhelmed my

system so much more. I also think that the iodine went to areas that

the MMS was already dealing with cuz they are the areas that

exacerbated further.

I'm going to take my time and see if I can find a way to do

treatments without invoking such painful responses.

Thanks for your thoughts Jo...........LD

Guest guest

Hi again It is ok if you don't wish to use the Alligin (not allicin). I only put the information out there and it is up to you whether you want to use it or not. I honestly do not mind. You know your body best. There is nothing on the website about Alligin being good for Lyme. For those who might want to check out the website, it is www.lhninternational.com/lhnproducts These companies are very restricted by the FDA in

what they can or cannot say openly on their websites, even if it is true. It was someone else who told me that he knew the Alligin would take the Lyme away ...his words, not mine. I am sorry to hear that the Holy Tea did not remove symptoms but it really is not meant to do that. What it is mainly meant to do is to cleanse your entire system, not just the colon but every cell of the body. It would take a lot longer than one month for that to happen. My concern is that you may not be able to afford it anyway so if you do not continue with it, it has to be ok with me. I just wish you can get well soon.

The MMS sounds like it is helping many people in this group and I am glad for that. I hope you find an easier way to take it. Could you not put the MMS in an empty gelatin capsule and swallow it that way? One of the other products I sell is a natural liquid soap (no, I am not going to suggest you buy it) and people were taking it to get rid of parasites but it tastes awful so people would drop the soap into the gelatin capsules and swallow it down quickly before the capsule melted. Has anyone tried that with MMS? I must say I am getting an education from listening to every- one on this group. It seems the MMS is good for more things than just Lyme's. Helen Leithal Dame <leithaldame@...> wrote: Thanks for your caring and concern for me Helen. I don't have a problem

with the MLM issue since it's not tabu on this forum. I know you told me not to respond to argue about MLMs, however since you raised the issue with me, I believe it's appropriate for me to reply. I do think there is a difference between a recommendation from someone promoting/selling a product than from someone not affiliated, albeit I appreciate that your aim is to aid in an unbiased way.Responding to your suggestion in the spirit it was given, apart from the fact that I cannot eat 6 cloves of garlic daily, my investigations regarding it have led me to decide at this time that it's not for me.http://www.allicin. com/Including in what drives my decision is that I'm looking for something that will address all my symptoms and at this time, I think iodine may be a way to build my system (if I can get past the strong reaction - I'm still investigating options that might

work to do that.) and will probably also go back to MMS after some experimentation with the iodine.By the way, the Holy Tea has not relieved any of my symptoms.I really appreciate that you are wanting to help me Helen........LD :) Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

Yes, there's a few people taking AMMS in capsules to swallow. Jim Humble said it was ok to do that, but he did suggest drinking lots of water afterwards.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

Could you not put the MMS in an empty gelatin capsule and swallow it that way?

Guest guest

At 07:40 PM 9/04/2008, Helen wrote:

" ...Alligin (not

allicin) "

I know that you sent me to the Alligin site but I did some

research and found that Alligin contains a Garlic derivative

(Allicin). The site I included in my reply

<http://www.allicin.

com/> had information regarding said allicin, e.g. here's

brief quote but there is much more on it there:

" To prevent the typical loss of allicin, some manufacturers have

attempted to stabilize alliin and alliinase so that these compounds would

not come together until after consumption in hopes of producing allicin

inside of the body. Such " allicin potential " is measured by

adding water to garlic products which contain both alliin and alliinase

to determine how much allicin can be produced. However, the actual

production of allicin inside the body is not the same as that produced in

a test tube because intestinal conditions hinder the generation of

allicin:

1) Stomach acid destroys alliinase, preventing allicin production.

2) Intestinal fluids further diminish the amount of allicin that can be

produced. "

I might have experimented with it at one time nonetheless but now I know

I don't expect my experience with any purging treatment to be gentler on

me than another. Thus the reason I'm hoping that I can work out if

the iodine was actually responsible for the recent overwhelming

exacerbation of my symptoms or if it was a combination of MMS and it, or

maybe even just the MMS, where the iodine was just 'an innocent

bystander'. I intend to try it again now that I've been off the MMS

and it for about 11 days. I'm waiting till I am free and a possible

exacerbation won't interfere with my plans for the next couple of

days.

" I am sorry to hear that the Holy Tea did not remove symptoms but it

really is not meant to do that. What it is mainly meant to do is to

cleanse your entire system, not just the colon but every cell of the

body. It would take a lot longer than one month for that to

happen. "

Sorry. My mistake. I assumed you suggested it for me as all

my messages are focused on finding a reason for the cause of overwhelming

exacerbation of my symptoms while taking MMS and other purging

treatments. Most people are responding with the idea that my

elimination pathways are not open and suggesting ways to ensure that they

are so I made the [wrong] assumption your suggestion was given with the

same focus. Yes, it is a bit expensive for me at the moment.

I'd rather continue finding a way to take the iodine without invoking too

harsh a response.

Thanks for you caring Helen. I do appreciate it. LD.

Guest guest

" Could you not put the MMS in an empty

gelatin capsule and swallow it that way? "

Helen, I forgot to address this at the time I responded to

you. I don't really have a problem with swallowing the MMS.

Although not pleasant at all, it didn't burn or hurt going down. My

problems are when it begins to do it's purging pathogens work. Your

suggestion might help others though.

There's been some discussion on the curezone MMS forum about how if we

don't add enough water to the activated MMS it ramps up the ppm and if

that were true, it might cause problems with swallowing for

some. I don't know what Jim Humble would have to say about

that.

Thanks again.........LD