RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: This is an MMS group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have been taking mms since Nov. I got relief from hep c right away, and continue to do so. However, I still have not gotten above 9-10 drops 3 x a day, and even this is a little strong (for me) I am having to try and juggle lots of anti-oxidants to counter the mms. I am thankful to have this anyway- even at lower maintenance doses. My attendant problems may not have anything to do with mms; just the results of having hep c a long time. So; the bottom line: It works. We mjust have to iron out the wrinkles, which everyone seems to be different.

[ ] Re: This is an MMS group

Thank you Helen. Can you please tell me how to access the MMS archives? I can't seem to figure that out on this particular site.I do have a question- how long have all of you been on MMS? Are you still taking it? What were your results? I have ulcerative colitis and airborne allergies (mostly pollen) and a history of autoimmune system disease.Also, on day 5 at 7 drops twice daily, I experienced some very strange symptoms - extreme sleeplessness, anxiety and panic. When I closed my eyes it was sort of hallucinatory and I kept having visions of worms coming out of me. It was horrible and I cut my dose back the next day to 7 drops in the morning only because I didn't want to go thru that again. I wondered if I was having a detox of drugs in my system from the past. It I experienced paranoia about having worms leave my body and as a result could not sleep. I'm not an anxious or panicky person. Anybody

have a similar experience?Thanks.andra> Most of us have been here since the beginning and have talked MMS to death. There's basically only so much you can say about it. When someone discovers something new, or finds they are having improvement, or a different response--or someone asks an MMS question, then there is an MMS discussion. If you go over the past posts in the archives you will find a LOT of MMS information and discussions. > > You have an MMS question?> > Samala,> > >

-------Original Message----- --> > I don't mean to be rude, but I joined this group because it was called MINERAL MINERAL> SUPPLEMENT. I understand sometimes people in groups can get slightly offtrack but this> is ridiculous. I am very disappointed in what's happening here.> Why isn't anyone discussing MMS?> > > > > > > Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation?> More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLun gs/Brain > Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub. com/zhebee > Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544>

between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99

Guest guest

Wow, scary experience!!

There are all sorts of reactions, as you will see in the archives. Many people feel energized while on it (my old dog certainly got more energy) but others find it makes them sleepy! Exact opposites.

I took AMMS (activated MMS) for a tooth problem and it cleared that up in less than 3 days. I had childhood asthma and though I outgrew it, I have always had lingering effects. AMMS stopped the feeling of not breathing deep enough.

I don't take it daily anymore, but I do take it 2 or 3 times a week as a preventative. But then, I never had anything serious wrong with me. I just experiment with whatever I find, and I was very impressed with MMS.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

I do have a question- how long have all of you been on MMS? Are you still taking it? What

were your results? I have ulcerative colitis and airborne allergies (mostly pollen) and a

history of autoimmune system disease.

Guest guest

Pollen related allergies? Local honey, a spoonful held under the tongue till it melts, once a day usually does the trick. Must be local, raw honey though. And/or nettles tea. These things take a season, because they don't work fast like over the counter meds, but then the meds are just a cover-up, while the 2 natural remedies actually cure.

MMS won't cure allergies. MMS is anti-viral, fungal and bacterial. Unless the allergy is related to these conditions (mold allergy is fungal/mold so MMS can work on that) MMS doesn't do much.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

I haven't come across anyone healing themselves of airborne allergies or ulcerative colitis

yet. Anyone know of someone?

Guest guest

beyourpassion <beyourpassion@...> wrote: I do have a question- how long have all of you been on MMS? Are you still taking it? What were your results? I started taking MMS about six months ago. I ramped up too quickly and felt blah whenever I took it. Actually stopped taking it for a couple of months. A few weeks ago, I started to take it three or four times a week (a single night time dose of 6 drops) and this is just perfect. I feel it results in some die-off of "bad stuff" without overdoing it. I don't have any chronic illness, so you may need a higher dose(s). I feel that MMS

is beneficial but it's difficult to find the right dose on an individual basis. It involves experimentation and the human tendency appears to be ramping up too quickly, getting discouraged and then quitting MMS altogether. That almost happened to me. In my opinion, the "work your way up to 15 drops, three times a day" is counterproductive - or, put a better way, it's not the right prescription for everyone. You should find the right dose for you even if you end up not taking that many drops per day. There's also the day-versus-night "debate." I favor taking MMS at night under the theory that you build up your body during the day and do "die-off" at night. Others disagree. Perhaps most importantly, it's important to take enough anti-oxidants. I didn't take enough vitamin C when I first started MMS. Now that I do take a lot of vitamin C, it seems to make a big difference. Following the four-hour rule, I take a couple of doses of mineral ascorbates (buffered vitamin C) during the day and take the MMS at night. Taking probiotics seems to be important as well. Eliminating the die-off is crucial - there seem to be a lot of different strategies in this regard. I find the mineral ascorbates, urine therapy, MSM and oil pulling are effective at increasing bowel movements and/or eliminating toxins. Others, of course, swear by other methods including coffee enemas, azomite, french green clay

etc. Lastly, I like to supplement MMS with other bug-killing/anti-Candida strategies like iodine, zapping, diatomaceous earth, Agrisept-L and oil of oregano.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.