RemedySpot.com

Re: This is an MMS group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Heh, there are a lot of off-topic posts here, but I find them very useful. I understand your frustration, but there are some MMS posts here but there's just not much new to talk about. beyourpassion <beyourpassion@...> wrote: I don't mean to be rude, but I joined this group because it was called MINERAL MINERAL SUPPLEMENT. I understand sometimes people in groups can get slightly offtrack but this is ridiculous. I am very disappointed in what's happening here.

Why isn't anyone discussing MMS? >> I know what you mean. I have pondered this for a long time. Americans are> just so--um, smell freaks. They are always spraying something on some part> of their body. :-) We only want to smell certain things. I know other> countries don't feel this way. I have talked to Indians and their breath> smells strongly of curry. Ok--not my most pleasant experience because I don> t like curry, but--there is great medicinal benefits to curry. So--they are> probably much better off eating it, and smelling like curry, than not eating> it. Same with garlic. Smells "bad", but how good it is for you! So--do we> say--the heck with what everyone else likes or dislikes, I'm going to eat> this

because it's good for me. Or do we say--well, I know this will stink> me up so I'll only eat it before I go to bed, or on weekends, so I don't> offend the public?> > I gave my Mom a great blend of pain reliever to rub on her shoulder. She> told me it worked wonders--no pain at all. A few days later I went over and> she was hurting and I asked her why she wasn't using the tincture. She said> "well, it smells (of menthol) and I don't want to stink when I go to the> store". I said--you don't know those people, what do you care what they> think you smell like? But, that's how we are raised--we must not smell of> anything other than perfume. And heaven help the ones who overdose on that!> Lol > > Truly, it's a hard choice. Here we are so sensitive to smells, and we all> want to smell nice, that we don't do what is best for our health sometimes. > Yes, there are products that

say they don't have any smell to them, but it's> actually the chemical in the garlic that makes the smell that has all the> health benefits. No smell, little benefits. And even when they can isolate> the one chemical that smells that works, and descent it--you are still> loosing the benefits of all the rest of the chemicals and constituents in> the raw food. The scientists may say it's just this one thing that works> out of a type of food--but how do they know there's not a huge synergistic> effect by taking all the "parts" of the food together, as nature intended. > > Ok--as I don't want to be seen as someone who's just out to slap Alligin, I> ll shut up now.> > Samala,> > > -------Original Message-------> > Haha, that's my problem. I love garlic, I could easily eat a bulb a> day, but after about 2 cloves, those around me wish they

weren't.>

Guest guest

I don't think you're rude; just on topic. When people who do not use the subject matter -(in this case MMS), but are allowed to promote other products, the more serious and active members get discouraged and move on, and the dialogue and membership suffers.

[ ] This is an MMS group

I don't mean to be rude, but I joined this group because it was called MINERAL MINERAL SUPPLEMENT. I understand sometimes people in groups can get slightly offtrack but this is ridiculous. I am very disappointed in what's happening here. Why isn't anyone discussing MMS? >> I know what you mean. I have pondered this for a long time. Americans are> just so--um, smell freaks. They are always spraying something on some part> of their body. :-) We only want to smell certain things. I know other> countries don't feel this way. I have talked to Indians and their breath> smells strongly of curry. Ok--not my most pleasant experience because I don> t

like curry, but--there is great medicinal benefits to curry. So--they are> probably much better off eating it, and smelling like curry, than not eating> it. Same with garlic. Smells "bad", but how good it is for you! So--do we> say--the heck with what everyone else likes or dislikes, I'm going to eat> this because it's good for me. Or do we say--well, I know this will stink> me up so I'll only eat it before I go to bed, or on weekends, so I don't> offend the public?> > I gave my Mom a great blend of pain reliever to rub on her shoulder. She> told me it worked wonders--no pain at all. A few days later I went over and> she was hurting and I asked her why she wasn't using the tincture. She said> "well, it smells (of menthol) and I don't want to stink when I go to the> store". I said--you don't know those people, what do you care what they> think you smell like? But,

that's how we are raised--we must not smell of> anything other than perfume. And heaven help the ones who overdose on that!> Lol > > Truly, it's a hard choice. Here we are so sensitive to smells, and we all> want to smell nice, that we don't do what is best for our health sometimes. > Yes, there are products that say they don't have any smell to them, but it's> actually the chemical in the garlic that makes the smell that has all the> health benefits. No smell, little benefits. And even when they can isolate> the one chemical that smells that works, and descent it--you are still> loosing the benefits of all the rest of the chemicals and constituents in> the raw food. The scientists may say it's just this one thing that works> out of a type of food--but how do they know there's not a huge synergistic> effect by taking all the "parts" of the food together, as nature

intended. > > Ok--as I don't want to be seen as someone who's just out to slap Alligin, I> ll shut up now.> > Samala,> > > -------Original Message----- --> > Haha, that's my problem. I love garlic, I could easily eat a bulb a> day, but after about 2 cloves, those around me wish they weren't.>

Guest guest

Thank you. I'm quite serious about my MMS endeavor. When I take on an approach

for

healing, I get pretty focused.

Thanks for your kind words.

I have ulcerative colitis and airborne allergies and I've just had enough and

would like to

see myself healed of it once and for all. It is such a debilitating disease.

Hey, I just noticed, after being on day 8 at 8 drops twice daily that my urine

is completely

CLEAR. Anyone else notice that?

A.

--- In , arthur rambo <alquitit@...>

wrote:

>

> I don't think you're rude; just on topic. When people who do not use the

subject matter

-(in this case MMS), but are allowed to promote other products, the more serious

and

active members get discouraged and move on, and the dialogue and membership

suffers.

>

>

>

>

> [ ] This is an MMS group

>

> I don't mean to be rude, but I joined this group because it was called MINERAL

MINERAL

> SUPPLEMENT. I understand sometimes people in groups can get slightly offtrack

but this

> is ridiculous. I am very disappointed in what's happening here.

> Why isn't anyone discussing MMS?

>

> --- In miracle_mineral_ supplement, " Gaiacita " <gaiacita@ .>

wrote:

> >

> > I know what you mean. I have pondered this for a long time. Americans are

> > just so--um, smell freaks. They are always spraying something on some part

> > of their body. :-) We only want to smell certain things. I know other

> > countries don't feel this way. I have talked to Indians and their breath

> > smells strongly of curry. Ok--not my most pleasant experience because I don

> > t like curry, but--there is great medicinal benefits to curry. So--they are

> > probably much better off eating it, and smelling like curry, than not eating

> > it. Same with garlic. Smells " bad " , but how good it is for you! So--do we

> > say--the heck with what everyone else likes or dislikes, I'm going to eat

> > this because it's good for me. Or do we say--well, I know this will stink

> > me up so I'll only eat it before I go to bed, or on weekends, so I don't

> > offend the public?

> >

> > I gave my Mom a great blend of pain reliever to rub on her shoulder. She

> > told me it worked wonders--no pain at all. A few days later I went over and

> > she was hurting and I asked her why she wasn't using the tincture. She said

> > " well, it smells (of menthol) and I don't want to stink when I go to the

> > store " . I said--you don't know those people, what do you care what they

> > think you smell like? But, that's how we are raised--we must not smell of

> > anything other than perfume. And heaven help the ones who overdose on that!

> > Lol

> >

> > Truly, it's a hard choice. Here we are so sensitive to smells, and we all

> > want to smell nice, that we don't do what is best for our health sometimes.

> > Yes, there are products that say they don't have any smell to them, but it's

> > actually the chemical in the garlic that makes the smell that has all the

> > health benefits. No smell, little benefits. And even when they can isolate

> > the one chemical that smells that works, and descent it--you are still

> > loosing the benefits of all the rest of the chemicals and constituents in

> > the raw food. The scientists may say it's just this one thing that works

> > out of a type of food--but how do they know there's not a huge synergistic

> > effect by taking all the " parts " of the food together, as nature intended.

> >

> > Ok--as I don't want to be seen as someone who's just out to slap Alligin, I

> > ll shut up now.

> >

> > Samala,

> >

> >

> > -------Original Message----- --

> >

> > Haha, that's my problem. I love garlic, I could easily eat a bulb a

> > day, but after about 2 cloves, those around me wish they weren't.

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

> know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

>

Guest guest

So, What's your MMS question?

Chuck

~A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, ~

butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet,

balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying,

take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations,

analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer,

cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.

Specialization is for insects.

~Lazarus Long~

On 4/14/2008 3:50:43 PM, beyourpassion (beyourpassion@...)

wrote:

> I

> don't mean to be rude, but I joined this group because it was called MINERAL

MINERAL

> SUPPLEMENT. I understand sometimes people in groups can get slightly offtrack

but this

> is ridiculous. I am very disappointed in what's

> happening here.

> Why

> isn't anyone discussing MMS?

>

Guest guest

Most of us have been here since the beginning and have talked MMS to death. There's basically only so much you can say about it. When someone discovers something new, or finds they are having improvement, or a different response--or someone asks an MMS question, then there is an MMS discussion. If you go over the past posts in the archives you will find a LOT of MMS information and discussions.

You have an MMS question?

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

I don't mean to be rude, but I joined this group because it was called MINERAL MINERAL

SUPPLEMENT. I understand sometimes people in groups can get slightly offtrack but this

is ridiculous. I am very disappointed in what's happening here.

Why isn't anyone discussing MMS?

Guest guest

I agree with . There is a wealth of information on MMS in the archives and much of it is relatively new. If I were new to the group and wanted to know more about MMS, that is the first place I would go because if you wait for new postings, you will only get partial information. I don't think you can expect to get as great info as what you'll find in that already posted in previous days and months. I would review it even if I wasn't new if it was really important to me. While you are busy reading the previous postings,

some new ones will come and the dialogue will begin. A good way to get the dialogue going is to ask a question about MMS itself, what it does, etc. As you read the archives, you will have questions and everyone here is very helpful and informative. I hope you find what you are looking for. Helen Gaiacita <gaiacita@...> wrote: Most of us have been here since the beginning and have talked MMS to death. There's basically only so much you can say about it. When someone discovers something new, or finds they are having improvement, or a different response--or someone asks an MMS question, then there is an MMS discussion. If you go over the past posts in the archives you will find a LOT of MMS information and discussions. You have an

MMS question? Samala, -------Original Message------- I don't mean to be rude, but I joined this group because it was called MINERAL MINERAL SUPPLEMENT. I understand sometimes people in groups can get slightly offtrack but this is ridiculous. I am very disappointed in what's happening here. Why isn't anyone discussing MMS? Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

I agree.

>

> I don't mean to be rude, but I joined this group because it was

called MINERAL MINERAL

> SUPPLEMENT. I understand sometimes people in groups can get slightly

offtrack but this

Guest guest

Thank you Helen. Can you please tell me how to access the MMS archives? I

can't seem to

figure that out on this particular site.

I do have a question- how long have all of you been on MMS? Are you still taking

it? What

were your results? I have ulcerative colitis and airborne allergies (mostly

pollen) and a

history of autoimmune system disease.

Also, on day 5 at 7 drops twice daily, I experienced some very strange symptoms

-

extreme sleeplessness, anxiety and panic. When I closed my eyes it was sort of

hallucinatory and I kept having visions of worms coming out of me. It was

horrible and I

cut my dose back the next day to 7 drops in the morning only because I didn't

want to go

thru that again. I wondered if I was having a detox of drugs in my system from

the past. It

I experienced paranoia about having worms leave my body and as a result could

not sleep.

I'm not an anxious or panicky person. Anybody have a similar experience?

Thanks.

andra

> Most of us have been here since the beginning and have

talked MMS to

death. There's basically only so much you can say about it. When someone

discovers

something new, or finds they are having improvement, or a different response--or

someone asks an MMS question, then there is an MMS discussion. If you go over

the past

posts in the archives you will find a LOT of MMS information and discussions.

>

> You have an MMS question?

>

> Samala,

>

>

> -------Original Message-------

>

> I don't mean to be rude, but I joined this group because it was called

MINERAL

MINERAL

> SUPPLEMENT. I understand sometimes people in groups can get slightly

offtrack but

this

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation?

> More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain

> Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee

> Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

>

Guest guest

Yes, indeed. It was very scarey. Worse than I described. Never want to go thru

that again.

Thanks.

I haven't come across anyone healing themselves of airborne allergies or

ulcerative colitis

yet. Anyone know of someone?

andra

--- In , " Gaiacita " <gaiacita@...>

wrote:

>

> Wow, scary experience!!

>

> There are all sorts of reactions, as you will see in the archives. Many

> people feel energized while on it (my old dog certainly got more energy) but

> others find it makes them sleepy! Exact opposites.

>

> I took AMMS (activated MMS) for a tooth problem and it cleared that up in

> less than 3 days. I had childhood asthma and though I outgrew it, I have

> always had lingering effects. AMMS stopped the feeling of not breathing

> deep enough.

>

> I don't take it daily anymore, but I do take it 2 or 3 times a week as a

> preventative. But then, I never had anything serious wrong with me. I just

> experiment with whatever I find, and I was very impressed with MMS.

>

> Samala,

>

>

> -------Original Message-------

>

> I do have a question- how long have all of you been on MMS? Are you still

> taking it? What

> were your results? I have ulcerative colitis and airborne allergies (mostly

> pollen) and a

> history of autoimmune system disease.

>

Guest guest

Greetings,

I am fairly new to this group, but began taking mms about 6 months ago in an effort to deal with COPD, low functioning adrenals/thyroid, weight gain, mercury poisoning from amalgam fillings, root canals. I had the amalgam fillings and root canals removed about 3 yrs. ago in Tijuana, but understand it takes years to detox the mercury. The first time I took the mms, I was able to get to the 15 drops before vomiting, so I started again back to one drop a day and the vomiting/diarrhea happened again when I reached 10 drops. I felt so sick and nauseated just thinking about the mms that I stopped taking it, didn't even want to hear my husband mention it. He has been taking it with absolutely no problems.

Since I found this group and reading the messages, I'm beginning to get the courage to slowly begin again. I'm going to the archives to further educate myself. I have also been using Young Living essential oils for the past 7 years which has almost eliminated the COPD symptoms and taking the Ningxia Red Juice every day. I also recently began drinking the Holy Tea.

So, starting today, with the support of this group, I will begin taking mms ~ Slowly !

Caroline Rollinson

www.oilsandhealth.com And they went out and anointed with oil

many that were sick and healed them Mark 6:12-13.

www.holyherbtea.com

Guest guest

Have you tried serrapeptase? I have no personal experience but have

read that it helps.

>

>

> Greetings, I am fairly new to this group, but began taking mms

> about 6 months ago in an effort to deal with COPD, low functioning

> adrenals/thyroid, weight gain, mercury poisoning from amalgam

fillings,

> root canals. I had the amalgam fillings and root canals removed

about 3

> yrs. ago in Tijuana, but understand it takes years to detox the

mercury.

> The first time I took the mms, I was able to get to the 15 drops

before

> vomiting, so I started again back to one drop a day and the

> vomiting/diarrhea happened again when I reached 10 drops. I felt

so sick

> and nauseated just thinking about the mms that I stopped taking it,

> didn't even want to hear my husband mention it. He has been taking

it

> with absolutely no problems. Since I found this group and

reading

> the messages, I'm beginning to get the courage to slowly begin

again.

> I'm going to the archives to further educate myself. I have also

been

> using Young Living essential oils for the past 7 years which has

almost

> eliminated the COPD symptoms and taking the Ningxia Red Juice

every day.

> I also recently began drinking the Holy Tea. So, starting

today,

> with the support of this group, I will begin taking mms ~

Slowly !

> Caroline Rollinson www.oilsandhealth.com

<http://www.oilsandhealth.com>

> And they went out and anointed with oil many that were sick and

healed

> them Mark 6:12-13. www.holyherbtea.com

<http://www.holyherbtea.com>

>

Guest guest

Caroline-

Much positive energy, white sparkly light and supportive bear hugs from the

universe in

your new journey with MMS!

andra

--- In , " ramcaroline "

<caroline111@...>

wrote:

>

>

> Greetings, I am fairly new to this group, but began taking mms

> about 6 months ago in an effort to deal with COPD, low functioning

> adrenals/thyroid, weight gain, mercury poisoning from amalgam fillings,

> root canals. I had the amalgam fillings and root canals removed about 3

> yrs. ago in Tijuana, but understand it takes years to detox the mercury.

> The first time I took the mms, I was able to get to the 15 drops before

> vomiting, so I started again back to one drop a day and the

> vomiting/diarrhea happened again when I reached 10 drops. I felt so sick

> and nauseated just thinking about the mms that I stopped taking it,

> didn't even want to hear my husband mention it. He has been taking it

> with absolutely no problems. Since I found this group and reading

> the messages, I'm beginning to get the courage to slowly begin again.

> I'm going to the archives to further educate myself. I have also been

> using Young Living essential oils for the past 7 years which has almost

> eliminated the COPD symptoms and taking the Ningxia Red Juice every day.

> I also recently began drinking the Holy Tea. So, starting today,

> with the support of this group, I will begin taking mms ~ Slowly !

> Caroline Rollinson www.oilsandhealth.com <http://www.oilsandhealth.com>

> And they went out and anointed with oil many that were sick and healed

> them Mark 6:12-13. www.holyherbtea.com <http://www.holyherbtea.com>

>