RemedySpot.com

How to go to the Archives and the group homepage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi there! What is your first name or initials so we can call you by your preferred name. An easy way to get to the groups home page..... Scroll down a bit and on the right side of this email, you will some ads and such put there by . The first one on this email has a heading that says "Recent Activity" and two lines beneath that is a line that says "Visit your group". Click on "Visit Your Group" and it will

take right to this group's home page. When you are there, click on Messages. Another way to get to is to go to ..... www. You might need to Login with your ID and password which is the same as your email ID and password, if you are not already logged in. If you are already logged into , just go to www. and on the left side you will see this MMS group listed under a heading that says "My Groups". Click on it and it takes you to the home page for the MMS group. Click on "Messages" in the menu on the left side of the homepage. On the next page you will see a list of messages. Just above the messages it tells you how many messages there are ... there are over 5000 messages now. Then if you wish to begin with the oldest messages, just click on "Oldest". The messages are numbered. Let's assume you read up to message number 50 today then on the next day, you

can put number 51 in the Message box at the top of the page and click on "Go" and it will take you directly to message #51 and then you can continue reading the messages. I am not going to answer your MMS questions as I am not taking MMS. I came to this group to learn about it in case I or someone I meet or know might need this product. Many others on this group can and will help you out. Many of the emails in the archives have great descriptions. I know you will find a lot of answers there. Don't feel that 5000 emails is a

lot to read. Many may contain things that are of no interest to you so you will get through most of them quite quickly. Let us know how this goes for you. Have a great and thankful day! Helen beyourpassion <beyourpassion@...> wrote: Thank you Helen. Can you please tell me how to access the MMS archives? I can't seem to figure that out on this particular site.I do have a question- how long have all of you been on MMS? Are you still taking it? What were your results? I have ulcerative colitis and airborne allergies (mostly pollen) and a history of autoimmune system disease.Also, on day 5 at 7 drops twice daily, I experienced some very strange symptoms - extreme sleeplessness, anxiety and panic. When I closed my eyes it was sort of hallucinatory and I kept having visions of worms coming out of me. It was horrible and I cut my dose back the next day to 7 drops in the morning only because I didn't want to go thru that again. I wondered if I was having a detox of drugs

in my system from the past. It I experienced paranoia about having worms leave my body and as a result could not sleep. I'm not an anxious or panicky person. Anybody have a similar experience?Thanks.andra> Most of us have been here since the beginning and have talked MMS to death. There's basically only so much you can say about it. When someone discovers something new, or finds they are having improvement, or a different response--or someone asks an MMS question, then there is an MMS discussion. If you go over the past posts in the archives you will find a LOT of MMS information and discussions. > > You have an MMS

question?> > Samala,> > > -------Original Message-------> > I don't mean to be rude, but I joined this group because it was called MINERAL MINERAL> SUPPLEMENT. I understand sometimes people in groups can get slightly offtrack but this> is ridiculous. I am very disappointed in what's happening here.> Why isn't anyone discussing MMS?> > > > > > > Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation?> More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain > Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee > Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544>

Guest guest

Helen,

You're a peach. Thank you so much for telling me how to access archives. I've

read about

100 out of 5,000 and am enjoying it.

I'm now on day 9 at 9 drops. This morning I tried MMS for the first time on an

empty

stomach and had a totally different experience. First episode of diarrhea

followed by

dizziness. Headache too, which has happened several times, though.

Feel like it did more, especially for me that has ulcerative colitis and

currently in a flare up

experiencing only bowel urgency not diarrhea. It was actually a relief to let

it rip. (tee hee

hee )

> > Most of us have been here since the beginning and have talked MMS to

> death. There's basically only so much you can say about it. When someone

discovers

> something new, or finds they are having improvement, or a different

response--or

> someone asks an MMS question, then there is an MMS discussion. If you go over

the past

> posts in the archives you will find a LOT of MMS information and discussions.

> >

> > You have an MMS question?

> >

> > Samala,

> >

> >

> > -------Original Message-------

> >

> > I don't mean to be rude, but I joined this group because it was called

MINERAL

> MINERAL

> > SUPPLEMENT. I understand sometimes people in groups can get slightly

offtrack but

> this

> > is ridiculous. I am very disappointed in what's happening here.

> > Why isn't anyone discussing MMS?

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation?

> > More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain

> > Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee

> > Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi You are welcome. I'm glad you are enjoying them. I hope you beat the allergies and the colitis. If I had colitis, I think I would try iodine ....5 drops in a glass of water on an empty stomach once or twice a day. I probably would start with 1 or 2 drops per day because the iodine might burn a bit. I don't think I would try it the same time as the MMS ...at least 2 hours apart. Iodine works for ulcers so it might work for colitis. We had conversations about iodine. To find those, go to the MMS groups home page and type ' iodine ' into the group's Search box without the quotes. You might have to click on Messages first. Helen Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

Hello again By the way..... The Holy Tea has helped people with colitis and and other bowel problems. You might want to take a look at the website. I am a rep for the Holy Tea Club, just so you know. You can ask me any questions. There is no obligations. www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee The member's price is $40 for a month's supply. Helen helen/zhebee <zhebee@...> wrote: Hi You are welcome. I'm glad you are enjoying them. I hope you beat the allergies and the colitis. If I had colitis, I think I would try iodine ....5 drops in a glass of water on an empty stomach once or twice a day. I probably would start with 1 or 2 drops per

day because the iodine might burn a bit. I don't think I would try it the same time as the MMS ...at least 2 hours apart. Iodine works for ulcers so it might work for colitis. We had conversations about iodine. To find those, go to the MMS groups home page and type ' iodine ' into the group's Search box without the quotes. Youmight have to click on Messages first. Helen Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544 Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

At the bottom of every email is a link to the group site . even a link to the messages . all you have to do to get there is click.then search the messages as Helen described You can also search by subject. Wilkinshelen/zhebee <zhebee@...> wrote: Hi there! What is your

first name or initials so we can call you by your preferred name. An easy way to get to the groups home page..... Scroll down a bit and on the right side of this email, you will some ads and such put there by . The first one on this email has a heading that says "Recent Activity" and two lines beneath that is a line that says "Visit your group". Click on "Visit Your Group" and it will take right to this group's home page. When you are there, click on Messages. Another way to get to is to go to ..... www. You might need to Login with your ID and password which is the same as your email ID and password, if you are not already logged in. If you are already logged into , just go to www. and on the left side you will see this MMS group listed under a heading that says "My Groups". Click on it and it takes you to the home page for the MMS group. Click on "Messages" in the menu on the

left side of the homepage. On the next page you will see a list of messages. Just above the messages it tells you how many messages there are ... there are over 5000 messages now. Then if you wish to begin with the oldest messages, just click on "Oldest". The messages are numbered. Let's assume you read up to message number 50 today then on the next day, you can put number 51 in the Message box at the top of the page and click on "Go" and it will take you directly to

message #51 and then you can continue reading the messages. I am not going to answer your MMS questions as I am not taking MMS. I came to this group to learn about it in case I or someone I meet or know might need this product. Many others on this group can and will help you out. Many of the emails in the archives have great descriptions. I know you will find a lot of answers there. Don't feel that 5000 emails is a lot to read. Many may contain things that are of no interest to you so you will get through most of them quite quickly. Let us know how this goes for you. Have a great and thankful day! Helen beyourpassion <beyourpassion > wrote: Thank you Helen. Can you please tell me how to access the MMS archives? I can't seem to figure that out on this particular site.I do have a question- how long have all of you been on MMS? Are you still taking it? What were your results? I have ulcerative colitis and airborne allergies (mostly

pollen) and a history of autoimmune system disease.Also, on day 5 at 7 drops twice daily, I experienced some very strange symptoms - extreme sleeplessness, anxiety and panic. When I closed my eyes it was sort of hallucinatory and I kept having visions of worms coming out of me. It was horrible and I cut my dose back the next day to 7 drops in the morning only because I didn't want to go thru that again. I wondered if I was having a detox of drugs in my system from the past. It I experienced paranoia about having worms leave my body and as a result could not sleep. I'm not an anxious or panicky person. Anybody have a similar experience?Thanks.andra> Most of us have been here since the beginning and have talked MMS to death. There's basically only so much you can say about it. When someone discovers something new, or finds they are having improvement, or a different response--or someone asks an MMS question, then there is an MMS discussion. If you go over the past posts in the archives you will find a LOT of MMS information and discussions. > > You have an MMS question?> > Samala,> > > -------Original Message-------> > I don't mean to be rude, but I joined this group because it was called MINERAL MINERAL> SUPPLEMENT. I understand sometimes people in groups can get slightly offtrack but this> is ridiculous. I am very disappointed in what's happening here.> Why isn't anyone discussing MMS?> > > > > > > Total Body

Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation?> More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain > Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee > Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544> Wilkins

http//:www.juiceplus.com/+lw55887

The Children's Research Foundation Children 6-15 FREE for 3 years

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.