RemedySpot.com

dianne-- question about reactions possibly from MMS detox

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

the mms is hitting something in the jaw area. anylyme? teeth pulled?rootcanals?cavations?dental implants?hg fillings?tonsills removed?operations in the head/neckshoulder area causing scar tissue? focal infections(your dr. will tell you abx prevent this but he is dead wrongmost of the time)(you can have ear, tonsil,lymph,jaw foci, anf not know it for yrs.? rogerdarby366 <darby366@...> wrote: I started MMS back in December and have had to back up due to herxing several times.

During this time period I have had three different occasions that I got what seemed to be an ear infection. Different from anything I've ever had before. The ear itself would swell (infection not inner ear) and the lymph nodes infront of the ear and down the neck also would swell. It hurt to touch the ear and couldn't open jaw without pain.I went to the doctor the first time thinking standard ear infection which I've had a lot during my life due to swimming. The first infection cleared with drops in the ear once I was able to get them in because the ear was swollen shut. The second infection, same ear, came a month later and was able to use CS and DMSO nasal and in the ear to clear. Then it did a weird thing and moved to the other ear--same symptoms. Now it has happened again. It is terribly painful and I was talking to our horse chiropracter when she was here about it and she said she was detoxing and had

the same thing but not as extreme. Her sister (vet) told her it was from the detox and to continue. She was doing the Heel detox.My question is could MMS be causing this to happen? All three times when the ear infection started I quit the MMS until it was over. Could these be heavy metals moving or some other problem I have that the MMS is effecting. I'm almost afraid to go back on it due to the extreme pain the ear causes. Would there be something else I could do to help this situation? I had gotten to 9 drops but haven't been able to stay there due to herxing.Appreciate any input. I'm heading back to the MD Friday. I had cold like symptoms also with each of these but the discharge did turn a slight yellow but never the really green of infection. Lots of discharge still in the sinus and pressure in the eye on the side of the ear problem. I also am considering it could be something to do with a tooth,

grabbing at straws. Have had two root canals on that side. I'm lost here.Dianne __________________________________________________