RemedySpot.com

dianne-- Re: question about reactions possibly from MMS detox

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

this could be a dental/jaw foci, can be in/or go to any organ through the meridans. the dr. say abx will elliminat this, but they are wrong most of the time!! a good bicom practitioner can find this & help reduce the problems. rogerLeithal Dame <leithaldame@...> wrote: Dianne wrote: "I started MMS back in December and have had to back up due to herxing several times. During this time period I have had three different occasions that I got what seemed to be an

ear infection." and replied, "the MMS is hitting something in the jaw area. anylyme? teeth pulled?rootcanals?cavations?dental implants?" I had the tooth/ear/eye ache on and off for many years and I thought it was because of the guaifenesin I was taking until a tooth finally broke so I thought that must have been the cause because it stopped aching after that. I've never been able to work out why it was intermittent if it was a long time crack that xrays never showed. Last year the same area started aching again and the dentist said I needed to get the tooth close to that original problem tooth extracted so I did. The gum got infected after that and he gave me abx for it. The pain eventually went away but now the gum/ear/eye aches every time I put food in my mouth and when I herx on any treatment. I don't have to put the food near the gum so it's not hot or cold food. It's really weird. It's

aching as I write and I'm not taking anything so it shouldn't be a herx so it's probably also just me doing more than my body can cope with these days. However, I take it as a given that there is a long time, deeply imbedded infection in the area and that chemicals in food impacts on it plus treatments that abx/MMS etc., kills them and starts purging them. It gets VERY bad at times so I occasionally resort to paracetamol. Best wishes Dianne.......LD __________________________________________________