RemedySpot.com

Re: THE WORLD ACCORDING TO MONSANTO

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks for posting this - watched it this am - reminded me of a lot of

stuff I had forgotten. We rarely use dairy, but I made a (organic)

pie. Wanted whipped cream, store didn't have any organic, so I chose a

brand that we had as a kid (Land-o-Lakes). After the film, it dawned

on me to check about BGH, (slow processing from mold brain damage!)

called & YES they use BGH cows. My husband has kidney cancer from

mold, he doesn't need growth hormone to help anymore tumors grow. You

think you can trust a company, but no, you need to check out

everything!! Needless to say, the rest of the whipped cream is headed

for the trash.

>

> WEB VIDEO OF THE WEEK:

> THE WORLD ACCORDING TO MONSANTO

> The infamous company that has forced PCBs, Agent Orange,

> biotech crops and rBGH on the world has more control over global

> politics, laws and the future of food and water than most people

> realize. Watch this investigative video that analyzes the inner

> workings, history and scandalous secrets of one of the world's most

> powerful

> corporations--Monsanto.

> Watch:

> http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_11386.cfm

>

Guest guest

Hello Sharon I played this video but it only plays 11½ minutes and then it stops. Did you experience that? I tried it twice and it always stops at the same place in the video. I am wondering if it is my computer or have they stopped the video. Why would they allow some of it and not the rest? I really wanted to see this video. I believe Monsanto is an evil corporate monster and I wanted to see what they are up to now. Helen Sharon <shha2002@...> wrote: WEB VIDEO OF THE WEEK:THE WORLD ACCORDING TO MONSANTOThe infamous company that has forced PCBs, Agent Orange,biotech crops and rBGH on the world has more control over globalpolitics, laws and the future of food and water than most peoplerealize. Watch this investigative video that analyzes the innerworkings, history and scandalous secrets of one of the world's mostpowerfulcorporations--Monsanto.Watch:http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_11386.cfm

Guest guest

Hi,

I think it's your computer. I just watched the whole thing.

A.

> WEB VIDEO OF THE WEEK:

> powerful

> Watch:

>

Guest guest

Hi Helen,

I did have problems as well but I would back up a bit and then hit

play. I would wait a few minutes before I did this and that seemed

to work for me. I didn't have the fastest internet connection and I

believe that was my problem. I hope this helps and yes they are evil.

> WEB VIDEO OF THE WEEK:

> powerful

> Watch:

>

Guest guest

Hello Sharon You are a bright woman. Not many will try something different. Even I didn't and I usually do. I thought Monsanto had somehow got the video messed with so we couldn't see it all. Anyway, I did what you said and I saw it all. I would not have been surprised if the video had been removed or will be soon. In a couple of places, I cried for the losses of the farmers who were working so hard to take care of their crops and thus, their families. Now

their only future was to live in the slums? I hope not. It is horrific what Monsanto is doing. They deliberately contaminated seeds or crops of farmers who do not want GMO crops. Monsanto really has it sewn up. Here I am sponsoring a couple of children and what for? So they can go and buy Genetically altered soybeans? I am helping Monsanto indirectly to sell their technology when I do this. But what choice do I have. Discontinuing the child sponsorships

is not something I will do. Monsanto creates a mess and we pay for the damage. Heart breaking ...all of it. Just in case they get video removed, I have downloaded it to my videos. Thanks for providing us with the link. The people who put this information on Monsanto together are to be commended for their brilliant work. Helen Sharon <shha2002@...> wrote: Hi Helen,I did have problems as well but I would back up a bit and then hit play. I would wait a few minutes before I did this and that seemed to work for me. I didn't have the fastest internet connection and I believe that was my problem. I hope this helps and yes they are evil.> WEB VIDEO OF THE WEEK:> THE WORLD ACCORDING TO MONSANTO> The infamous company that has forced PCBs, Agent Orange,> biotech crops and rBGH on the world has more control over global> politics, laws and the future of food and water than most people> realize. Watch this investigative video that analyzes the inner> workings, history and scandalous secrets of one of the world's most> powerful> corporations--Monsanto.> Watch:> http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_11386.cfm> Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

Helen,

I know this is a bit off topic, but how do you download a video from Youtube?

I have a mac. Don't know if it makes a difference. I would like to save it too.

Or perhaps

you could just send the saved document to my personal email? Thanks! And thank

you

sharon for posting this. Very informative, albeit not surprising. EEK!

andra

> > WEB VIDEO OF THE WEEK:

> > THE WORLD ACCORDING TO MONSANTO

> > The infamous company that has forced PCBs, Agent Orange,

> > biotech crops and rBGH on the world has more control over global

> > politics, laws and the future of food and water than most people

> > realize. Watch this investigative video that analyzes the inner

> > workings, history and scandalous secrets of one of the world's most

> > powerful

> > corporations--Monsanto.

> > Watch:

> > http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_11386.cfm

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation?

> More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain

> Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee

> Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

>

Guest guest

Hi again When I went to watch the video, the video wouldn't even come up. I tried both google videos and youtube. I was using Internet Explorer. Since I have Firefox Mozilla also installed, I decided to use it instead to see what would happen. It then worked great. It still stopped periodically but I was able to fix that per your instructions. I just thought I would mention this because there are others who might be having problems watching videos, etc. I often use the Firefox browser

if I can't get IE to budge. Firefox is free to download. To find them, do a Search on google. I have both of the browsers downloaded onto my desktop. By the way, I have the faster internet hookup, DSL, and I was having trouble so it is not just your computer hookup that is the problem. Helen Sharon <shha2002@...> wrote: Hi Helen,I did have problems as well but I would back up a bit and then hit play. I would wait a few minutes before I did this and that seemed to work for me. I didn't have the fastest internet connection and I believe that was my problem. I hope this helps and yes they are evil.> WEB VIDEO OF THE WEEK:> THE WORLD ACCORDING TO MONSANTO> The infamous company that has forced PCBs, Agent Orange,> biotech crops and rBGH on the world has more control over global> politics, laws and the future of food and water than most people> realize. Watch this investigative video that analyzes the inner> workings, history and scandalous secrets of one of the world's most> powerful> corporations--Monsanto.> Watch:> http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_11386.cfm> Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

Hi I am on my way to going out but I will be happy to send you the video later. To download it yourself, you need to have RealPlayer downloaded onto your computer. Then just hover your pointer over the video while it is running. If you see a small box come up (just above the video screen in the upper right corner above the video) that says something about Downloading, just click on it. The Download button may not come up if you don't have a place such as Real Player to download it to. I'm in a hurry now ....talk to you later. Helen beyourpassion <beyourpassion@...> wrote: Helen,I know this is a bit off topic, but how do you download a video from Youtube?I have a mac. Don't know if it makes a difference. I would like to save it too. Or perhaps you could just send the saved document to my personal

email? Thanks! And thank you sharon for posting this. Very informative, albeit not surprising. EEK!andra> > WEB VIDEO OF THE WEEK:> > THE WORLD ACCORDING TO MONSANTO> > The infamous company that has forced PCBs, Agent Orange,> > biotech crops and rBGH on the world has more control over global> > politics, laws and the future of food and water than most people> > realize. Watch this investigative video that analyzes the inner> > workings, history and scandalous secrets of one of the world's most> > powerful> > corporations--Monsanto.> > Watch:> > http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_11386.cfm> >>

> > > > > > Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation?> More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain > Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee > Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544> Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

Hi andra If you have Real Player on your computer, you should be able to see the icon for it on your desktop. This is what it looks like. It might only have the letter r in it. If it is not there, you can download it for free at this link> http://realplayer.com/ As I said before, you should be able to see a Download button just above the video that says "Download to Real Player". The video needs to be open or playing when you look for the Download button. When you click on it, it will download the video to your Real Player. This is a good way to keep it on your computer rather than just keeping a link since some of these videos can and do disappear never to be seen again. If it is on your computer, at least you have it ...until your computer crashes. So you should also burn it onto a DVD as backup if it is that important to you. If the Download button does not appear, you can RIGHT click anywhere on the video while it is playing and a list will appear. Click on "Download This Video to Real Player" and it will download. I figured out how to send it in an attachment but the videos are so large and I found I could not get it to play so I am sending you the links in another email so you can download them to your computer. I would be interested in knowing if this worked for you so please let me know. You may

email me privately if you wishbut I have a feeling there are others on this group who would be interested in this. That is why I am sending this to you through the group.Helen beyourpassion <beyourpassion@...> wrote: Helen,I know this is a bit off topic, but how do you download a video from Youtube?I

have a mac. Don't know if it makes a difference. I would like to save it too. Or perhaps you could just send the saved document to my personal email? Thanks! And thank you sharon for posting this. Very informative, albeit not surprising. EEK!andra> > WEB VIDEO OF THE WEEK:> > THE WORLD ACCORDING TO MONSANTO> > The infamous company that has forced PCBs, Agent Orange,> > biotech crops and rBGH on the world has more control over global> > politics, laws and the future of food and water than most people> > realize. Watch this investigative video that analyzes the inner> > workings, history and scandalous secrets of one of the world's most> > powerful> > corporations--Monsanto.> > Watch:> > http://www.organicconsumers.org/articles/article_11386.cfm> >> > > > > > > Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation?> More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain > Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee > Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544> Total Body Cleanse! Acid Reflux? Constipation? More Energy..Look younger..ImproveLungs/Brain Make $$$$s! www.holyteaclub.com/zhebee Helen, Ind Rep for HTC 604-420-1544

Guest guest

i have to tell all of you something, i worked in a chemical plant for 10 years.

5 of those 10 in very close contact with pigment. there were lots of bad things

in that plant. i worked in the office but in human recources, had to go into

the plant a lot. my shoes (should i say steel tip boots) were always red from

the colors. everything was red. well thats cause we made red! red make up,

red paint anything red. it was horrible.

As i told you i have lyme disease, that hit me like a ton of bricks. the day i

started antibiotics, i couldnt walk and was so sick i could barely move, i

never worked again. got me out of that plant.

but this MOLD stuff. this really is the pits!! who would have thought? this

mimics lyme disease to the tee! its unreal. in fact some dr.s even use the

same treatment for lyme that is used to treat the mold. how weird is this. you

know if i got something from the plant or from smoking or from having lots of

fun in my younger years but jeeze a tick and a stupid landlord.

and i never ever have carpet in my house! lol go figure. cant win

nne