RemedySpot.com

Re:took a dive on the countertop

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh , How are you now ??? Did you get checked out by the DR. ??? how are your sugars now ??? You take care my friend and keep us posted...

{{{ No Fainting Hugs }}}

Helen

Oh boy, here we go again. I have a very lovely hunk of skin missing from my eyelid, and it is nice and purple. I guess my blood sugars crashed, and I fainted, and decided to land on the counter with my head. I broke my favorite cake plate with my hand, and forgot who I was for a few minutes. Oh, my head does hurt. It feels worse than it looks, I guess that is a good thing.

Some days it just don't pay

to get out of bed!

I'm Glad you seen a DR.. A Shinner !!!! Haven't had one of them since I was 9 years old...

How did you get glass in your eyelid if you hit the counter??? You still be real careful for a few days... Anything different comes up, get back to the Dr's...OK???

{{{ Healing Hugs }}}

Helen

Helen,

I am better, but very sore. It helps to keep my eye closed, since I found a piece of glass in my eyelid still, getting that out stopped scratching me. I'm more bruised, and I'm sure before this is over I'll have a shiner. Not looking forward to that, but I guess things could be worse. I was very thoroughly checked by the ER doc last night, and they were so nice. I appreciate nice ER docs and nurses so much more now. Sugars have been running low today, but not too low. I'm keeping ice on my eye, and resting as much as possible. I'm seriously thinking of taping my eye shut, it feels so much better that way. We'll see, the tape may pull out my eyelashes! Wouldn't want to look any funnier than I already do. Fainting is not something that happens to me often, and thank goodness for that. I was so incredibly scared waking up and not knowing where or who I was....I felt like a stranger in my own house. I had a CT of my entire upper body, and everything looks okay, a little concussion, a lot of bruising, but still here and in one piece!!!

Signature Creations by

PANDORASBOX8

Helen,

I am better, but very sore. It helps to keep my eye closed, since I found a piece of glass in my eyelid still, getting that out stopped scratching me. I'm more bruised, and I'm sure before this is over I'll have a shiner. Not looking forward to that, but I guess things could be worse. I was very thoroughly checked by the ER doc last night, and they were so nice. I appreciate nice ER docs and nurses so much more now. Sugars have been running low today, but not too low. I'm keeping ice on my eye, and resting as much as possible. I'm seriously thinking of taping my eye shut, it feels so much better that way. We'll see, the tape may pull out my eyelashes! Wouldn't want to look any funnier than I already do. Fainting is not something that happens to me often, and thank goodness for that. I was so incredibly scared waking up and not knowing where or who I was....I felt like a stranger in my own house. I had a CT of my entire upper body, and everything looks okay, a little concussion, a lot of bruising, but still here and in one piece!!!

-- Re:took a dive on the countertop

Oh , How are you now ??? Did you get checked out by the DR. ??? how are your sugars now ??? You take care my friend and keep us posted... {{{ No Fainting Hugs }}} HelenOh boy, here we go again. I have a very lovely hunk of skin missing from my eyelid, and it is nice and purple. I guess my blood sugars crashed, and I fainted, and decided to land on the counter with my head. I broke my favorite cake plate with my hand, and forgot who I was for a few minutes. Oh, my head does hurt. It feels worse than it looks, I guess that is a good thing.

Some days it just don't payto get out of bed! ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMemorial Pagehttp://www.dreamwater.net/lovingmemory/Message Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at # on IRC DALnet./files/chat.htmBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into eGroups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~“Hold on to what is good, even if it's a handful of earth. Hold on to what you believe, even if it's a tree that stands by itself. Hold on to what you must do even, if it's a long way from here. Hold on to your life, even if it's easier to let go." - Pueblo Prayer~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

Helen,

Good question! I'm guessing that the glass came from the cake plate (my favorite one boo hoo). I've never had a shiner before, but I think I'm getting one, becoming more and more purple and black as the days go on. Above my brow is still very very sore, I think that is where I hit. I will probably see my primary doc anyway on Monday or Tuesday just so he can check it out. Thanks for your concern

I'm Glad you seen a DR.. A Shinner !!!! Haven't had one of them since I was 9 years old... How did you get glass in your eyelid if you hit the counter??? You still be real careful for a few days... Anything different comes up, get back to the Dr's...OK??? {{{ Healing Hugs }}} HelenHelen,I am better, but very sore. It helps to keep my eye closed, since I found a piece of glass in my eyelid still, getting that out stopped scratching me. I'm more bruised, and I'm sure before this is over I'll have a shiner. Not looking forward to that, but I guess things could be worse. I was very thoroughly checked by the ER doc last night, and they were so nice. I appreciate nice ER docs and nurses so much more now. Sugars have been running low today, but not too low. I'm keeping ice on my eye, and resting as much as possible. I'm seriously thinking of taping my eye shut, it feels so much better that way. We'll see, the tape may pull out my eyelashes! Wouldn't want to look any funnier than I already do. Fainting is not something that happens to me often, and thank goodness for that. I was so incredibly scared waking up and not knowing where or who I was....I felt like a stranger in my own house. I had a CT of my entire upper body, and everything looks okay, a little concussion, a lot of bruising, but still here and in one piece!!!

Signature Creations by PANDORASBOX8 ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMemorial Pagehttp://www.dreamwater.net/lovingmemory/Message Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at # on IRC DALnet./files/chat.htmBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into eGroups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~“Hold on to what is good, even if it's a handful of earth. Hold on to what you believe, even if it's a tree that stands by itself. Hold on to what you must do even, if it's a long way from here. Hold on to your life, even if it's easier to let go." - Pueblo Prayer~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

Sorry you broke your favorite plate :o( But Glad you survived the fall :o) Also glad that you will be seeing your doc mon. or tues... The spot you hit on will most likely be very sore for a long, ya hit the bone... Keep us updated on your prigress...and Hold that shinner proud :o) You went through a lot to get that :o)

{{{ Careful Hugs }}}

Helen

Helen,

Good question! I'm guessing that the glass came from the cake plate (my favorite one boo hoo). I've never had a shiner before, but I think I'm getting one, becoming more and more purple and black as the days go on. Above my brow is still very very sore, I think that is where I hit. I will probably see my primary doc anyway on Monday or Tuesday just so he can check it out. Thanks for your concern

Signature Creations by

PANDORASBOX8

Helen,

Thanks for the hug, I sure needed it!

Sorry you broke your favorite plate :o( But Glad you survived the fall :o) Also glad that you will be seeing your doc mon. or tues... The spot you hit on will most likely be very sore for a long, ya hit the bone... Keep us updated on your prigress...and Hold that shinner proud :o) You went through a lot to get that :o) {{{ Careful Hugs }}} HelenHelen,Good question! I'm guessing that the glass came from the cake plate (my favorite one boo hoo). I've never had a shiner before, but I think I'm getting one, becoming more and more purple and black as the days go on.. Above my brow is still very very sore, I think that is where I hit. I will probably see my primary doc anyway on Monday or Tuesday just so he can check it out. Thanks for your concern

Signature Creations by PANDORASBOX8 ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMemorial Pagehttp://www.dreamwater.net/lovingmemory/Message Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at # on IRC DALnet./files/chat.htmBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into eGroups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~“Hold on to what is good, even if it's a handful of earth. Hold on to what you believe, even if it's a tree that stands by itself. Hold on to what you must do even, if it's a long way from here. Hold on to your life, even if it's easier to let go." - Pueblo Prayer~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

Your Welcome... Hugs help a lot of things :o) How are you doing today??? Stiff and sore I presume :o( Do you have another Dr's. appointment soon to get checked out again???

Sending you a Guardian Angel to watch over you...You seem to need one :o)

Helen,

Thanks for the hug, I sure needed it!

Signature Creations by

PANDORASBOX8

Very sore yes. I have another Doc appointment today at 9:30am. I think my eye has stopped with the new colors, just working on the old ones now...still black and purple. Not sleeping well, I tend to roll over on my face, and I don't seem to wake up until I'm as sore as possible. Pain meds tend to make me sleepy anyway, hope the doc can prescribe something not so tiring.

Your Welcome... Hugs help a lot of things :o) How are you doing today??? Stiff and sore I presume :o( Do you have another Dr's. appointment soon to get checked out again???

Sending you a Guardian Angel to watch over you...You seem to need one :o)

Helen,Thanks for the hug, I sure needed it!

Signature Creations by PANDORASBOX8

~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~ The Being Sick CommunityMemorial Pagehttp://www.dreamwater.net/lovingmemory/Message Archives and Digest Attachment Pictures:-/messagesChat:- Scheduled Daily Chats at # on IRC DALnet./files/chat.htmBookmarks:-Add a website URL you have found useful./linksPersonal Complaints or problems:-Please contact a moderator email: -owner Subscription Details:-1) Individual email - means that every email sent to the list you receive.2) Daily Digest - sends you 25 messages in one single email for you to browse. This is an excellent option if you receive alot of email.3) Web only/No mail - means that you can pop into eGroups at your convenience and receive no email.To modify your subscription settings please visit:- /joinTo subscribe or unsubscribe please email:--subscribe -unsubscribe ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~“Hold on to what is good, even if it's a handful of earth. Hold on to what you believe, even if it's a tree that stands by itself. Hold on to what you must do even, if it's a long way from here. Hold on to your life, even if it's easier to let go." - Pueblo Prayer~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~