Guest guest

Thanks for the warning, unfortunately I had to start taking this in my

ignorance under the influence of the Drs ignorance. I am hooked and

only managed to get my antibodies tested late last year to find I am

Hashis sufferer. I am now hooked on Seroxat the evil to get off drug

and don't want to even go to the withdrawal until I am optimised on

Armour.

I wish they would sort out peoples hormones before putting them on

this toxic stuff, unfortunately, ignorance prevails.

lotsa luv

Dawnx

Hi Dawn

When I took seroxat I was only about 27 ish and wasnt hypothyroid at all. I suffered anxiety but with no real cause I can think of, I had 2 young kids but not sure what made me start with anxiety. Seroxat to me was a life saver, I knew nothing about it but remember the first few weeks of taking it were absolute hell but then it turned good and I never looked back, I used to stop and start it without knowing I shouldnt. Of course back then I didnt have the internet and didnt reasearch anything, ignorance was bliss back then!!

I remember stopping it once, cold turkey and had violent mood swings, headache for weeks but I never associated any of this to seroxat, of course now I know more.

I think if it helps then take it but when you decide to come off, do it even slower than your doc will tell you, even if its months. The docs will say take one every other day for 2 weeks then stop, I can asure you thats FAR too quick. Do you know diazapan has depression as a side effect? I dont take that anymore, only used it for a couple of weeks and then not everyday. good luck

From: blondiethefirstuk <whitbywitchuk@...>Subject: Fw: Re: Digest Number 1267thyroid treatment Date: Friday, 21 November, 2008, 8:16 PM

Thanks for the warning, unfortunately I had to start taking this in myignorance under the influence of the Drs ignorance. I am hooked andonly managed to get my antibodies tested late last year to find I amHashis sufferer. I am now hooked on Seroxat the evil to get off drugand don't want to even go to the withdrawal until I am optimised onArmour.I wish they would sort out peoples hormones before putting them onthis toxic stuff, unfortunately, ignorance prevails.lotsa luvDawnx