RemedySpot.com

Re: o/t tommorow surgery

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Stacie

I am sending you a BIG hug. and will be praying for you. All the best. will they allow your dog at the hospital for after the operation? This is your replacement right? your Fifth??

Lynda Leming

Guest guest

I'll be thinking about you and wishing you well tomorrow when you go in. Consider this a "hug"!

Bill H

In a message dated 5/30/2012 3:22:16 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time, lightingpaw@... writes:

at 12 :15 i go infor surgery at riley hospital for children! gosh am i scared ! wish my mom was here for a hug right bout now

stacie

Guest guest

yes she was there all day with em today ! and yep my fith i have a collection on a shelf of em :) its neat to watch how they have changed in size and shape over the years almost a total of 19 years now with a icd ! considerign i was the threed person in my state to get one lol and firsted for it to ever fire off

From: Lynda <leming@...>Subject: Re: o/t tommorow surgery Date: Wednesday, May 30, 2012, 6:36 PM

Stacie

I am sending you a BIG hug. and will be praying for you. All the best. will they allow your dog at the hospital for after the operation? This is your replacement right? your Fifth??

Lynda Leming

ye

Guest guest

To Stacie,Sending hugs your way. Positive thoughtsAnd prayers for you. Take careSent from my iPhone 4sVeeOn May 30, 2012, at 3:41 PM, LIghtingpaw <lightingpaw@...> wrote:

yes she was there all day with em today ! and yep my fith i have a collection on a shelf of em :) its neat to watch how they have changed in size and shape over the years almost a total of 19 years now with a icd ! considerign i was the threed person in my state to get one lol and firsted for it to ever fire off

From: Lynda <leming@...>Subject: Re: o/t tommorow surgery Date: Wednesday, May 30, 2012, 6:36 PM

Stacie

Lynda Leming

ye

=

Guest guest

Stacie good luck tomorrow. I am sending you a lot of positive energy and I am sure it will all go well.

Sydney

Re: o/t tommorow surgery Date: Wednesday, May 30, 2012, 6:36 PM

Stacie

Lynda Leming

ye

Guest guest

Big hugs to you. I will be praying that everything goes smooth!Sent from my iPhoneOn May 30, 2012, at 3:41 PM, LIghtingpaw <lightingpaw@...> wrote:

Stacie

Lynda Leming

ye

=

Guest guest

Stacie,I hope this hug makes it to you.Here is the url if it doesn't HugsI'm also asking God to watch over you.

Joe SchmidtGod Loves Us All

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 6:22 PM, LIghtingpaw <lightingpaw@...> wrote:

at 12 :15 i go infor surgery  at riley hospital for children!  gosh am i scared ! wish my mom was here for a hug right bout now

stacie

Guest guest

Awww .. Stacie you'll be in my prayers! and your Mom is with you!!!! Godspeed!

In a message dated 5/30/2012 3:22:15 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, lightingpaw@... writes:

at 12 :15 i go infor surgery at riley hospital for children! gosh am i scared ! wish my mom was here for a hug right bout now

stacie

Guest guest

Dave's of Maine Mom sends many prayers and hugs to you, Stacie---God Bless!!!!

Awww .. Stacie you'll be in my prayers! and your Mom is with you!!!! Godspeed!

In a message dated 5/30/2012 3:22:15 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, lightingpaw@... writes:

stacie

Guest guest

Stacie,

Good luck tomorrow. You will be in my

thoughts and prayers. Hope to hear back from you soon.

Ruth

Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 6:22

PM

Subject: o/t tommorow

surgery

at 12 :15 i go infor surgery

at riley hospital for children! gosh am i scared ! wish my

mom was here for a hug right bout now

stacie

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Has anyone heard from or about Stacie since this post on May 30?

Bill H

In a message dated 5/30/2012 3:22:16 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time, lightingpaw@... writes:

stacie

Guest guest

NO, I don't think she has posted to the group. I certainly hope she is OK.

Sydney

Has anyone heard from or about Stacie since this post on May 30?

Bill H

stacie