RemedySpot.com

its offical ICD number 5 coming soon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

well today i found out in the next two / through three weeks i have you have my icd replaced battery is at 2.64 thats down form the 2.79 in augest they replace at 2.62 so i will get my next icd in two through three weeks gosh i hope and pray it goes smoother then the last time !!! with no problems ill still be hospitalized due to my other health issuses its to risky for me to be released the same day ! now to think of a good name for icd number five i'm running out of names oh and we are moving on to the newer and better model ! though :) so on to research the newer models lol

Hi Stacie,

I wish you good luck with he replacement surgery. I am going to have two leads removed and a new set up implanted sometime in March. I am very nervous about the surgery to remove the leads.

Good to hear from you,

Sydney

its offical ICD number 5 coming soon

well today i found out in the next two / through three weeks i have you have my icd replaced battery is at 2.64 thats down form the 2.79 in augest they replace at 2.62 so i will get my next icd in two through three weeks gosh i hope and pray it goes smoother then the last time !!! with no problems ill still be hospitalized due to my other health issuses its to risky for me to be released the same day ! now to think of a good name for icd number five i'm running out of names oh and we are moving on to the newer and better model ! though :) so on to research the newer models lol

Good luck! We hope that all goes well. Mark is going on year 5 with his at 2.79. We just hope that we will have insurance when it has to be replaced. Let us know how it goes.Bonnie and MarkSent from my Samsung Epicâ„¢ 4G Touch --- its offical ICD number 5 coming soon From: LIghtingpaw <lightingpaw@...> " " < > CC:

I also had some problems with my #2 ICD. Within 30 hrs post procedure bouts of AF began and had me in the emergency room six times in six months. This lasted until I went to another doctor and given a medicine that controlled the problem. It is always risky and we all have other issues, but it works. Good Luck.>> well today i found out in the next two / through three weeks i have you have my icd replaced battery is at 2.64 thats down form the 2.79 in augest they replace at 2.62 so i will get my next icd in two through three weeks gosh i hope and pray it goes smoother then the last time !!! with no problems ill still be hospitalized due to my other health issuses its to risky for me to be released the same day ! now to think of a good name for icd number five i'm running out of names oh and we are moving on to the newer and better model ! though :) so on to research the newer models lol>

H Stacie;

I know you will do well. I am only up for #4 but I am sure #5 will

go smoothly for you -- or least I am hoping it does. Lets -- Mambo

#5 or Fast & Furious 5?! ??? Good luck in naming it -- I don't

name mine, I tend to forget even what number it is.

How is Kira the Wonder dog??? Did she know the battery was getting

low? I now she would know if you were going to be shocked. Glad

she is still watching over things for you.

Hugs and keep us posted.

~guin

On 1/27/2012 11:21 AM, LIghtingpaw wrote:

well today

i found out in the next two / through three weeks

i have you have my icd replaced battery is at

2.64 thats down form the 2.79 in augest they

replace at 2.62 so i will get my next icd in two

through three weeks gosh i hope and pray it goes

smoother then the last time !!! with no problems

ill still be hospitalized due to my other health

issuses its to risky for me to be released the

same day ! now to think of a good name for icd

number five i'm running out of names oh and we

are moving on to the newer and better model !

though :) so on to research the newer models lol