RemedySpot.com

Re: Period problems

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Couldn't hurt... I would go one step further to the Female Formula by Schulze/.. (in the files) Does she drink alot of caffeine, use alot of salt? 2 things to lay off of especially 1 week or 2 before her periods.(better if forever or rarely) Does she take any vitamins? magnesium?? SuziKathy <vanokat@...> wrote: Suzi do you think this would be good for my 19 yo old sweetie daughter who is having bad period problems? She asked me to post her problem here to see what you guys may think. The first day of her period every month she gets extremely ill. She has severe cramps - til she cries and also vomiting and diarrhea. She has to go to bed - cannot even

walk. The next day she is OK. Her periods are usually light and last only about 4 days. She of course has no insurance so it is up to Mom to find a answer for her. My poor baby. I gotta help her. Kathy __________________________________________________

My daughter was brought up vegan and the minute she moved out she went back to eating cheese, milk, yogurt and her periods went bonkers and she is now the same way as your daughter. Ask her if she's willing to give up dairy for 90 days. I think 3 months is the minimum testing time, longer if able.

Shari

This would likely be a good situation for homeopathy, but MUCH more information is needed:

what is the vomiting like? when? What makes it better? what makes it worse?

Ditto the diarrhea - is it gassy? burning? watery? worse in the morning? evening? better for heat? cold?

Same-same with the cramps.

Then a better mental/emotional profile is necessary - does she prefer company? being left alone? is she cross and impatient? fearful?

If you kind of get where I'm going with this, see if you can provide a VERY DETAILED profile of her problem. I'm happy to try - perhaps there are some others better/more experienced at this than I am who would help repertorize this case and see what remedy is most likely. Odds are you won't find much stronger potency than 30c in the HFS stores, anyway, which are not terribly likely to cause problems.

But I believe homeopathy could help balance her energies.

Here we've been talking about menopause being a normal, natural function of the human female body which should not create such distress and dis-ease in those experiencing it - certainly menstruation should fall in the same category!

Ev

"You got to have a dream. If you don't have a dream, how you gonna have a dream come true?"

Suzi do you think this would be good for my 19 yo old sweetie daughter who is having bad period problems? She asked me to post her problem here to see what you guys may think. The first day of her period every month she gets extremely ill. She has severe cramps - til she cries and also vomiting and diarrhea. She has to go to bed - cannot even walk. The next day she is OK. Her periods are usually light and last only about 4 days.

She of course has no insurance so it is up to Mom to find a answer for her.

My poor baby. I gotta help her.

Kathy

Kathy, has she had a pelvic yet? Probably

a good idea to rule out endometriosis or another inflammatory process. That

being said, a lot of young women have difficult periods. I certainly did.

After you find out everything is OK, go ahead and try a female herbal tonic, it

would be much better than the ibuprofen or birth control pills the doctor will

give her. Tell her she needs to have a regular exercise regimen and a good

diet too. Sometimes a little caffeine, preferably from a warm tea drink, will

help with cramping and bloating. A heating pad or hot pack on the abdomen

helps too. There are even natural pain relievers like cramp bark, willow bark,

or feverfew. You are such a good mom to care for her so, I really appreciated

my mom’s help when I was hurting like this.

Janet

Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2007

10:02 PM

health

Subject:

Period problems

Suzi do you think

this would be good for my 19 yo old sweetie daughter who is having bad

period problems? She asked me to post her problem here to see what you guys may

think. The first day of her period every month she gets extremely ill. She has

severe cramps - til she cries and also vomiting and diarrhea. She has to go to

bed - cannot even walk. The next day she is OK. Her periods are usually light

and last only about 4 days.

She of course has

no insurance so it is up to Mom to find a answer for her.

My poor baby. I

gotta help her.

Kathy

Did you know

Dong Quai root is a general tonic for menstrual cramps, irregular

cycles, and menopause, and

relieving insomnia,

hypertension and cramps, and blood purifier, warming the circulation for both

genders.

Suzi

List Owner

health/

http://360./suziesgoats

What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been

discovered.

Thanks everyone for your replies for my daughter. I have sent all to her. Will give her some things to think about. I just got good news from her. She is going to be added to her boyfriends insurance Jan. 1. I am proud of her b/c she fought to get this. Seems the company he works for allowed gay couples to add their sig. other to their policys but would not allow her to be added. She spent alot of time argueing but it has paid off. At least she can go now for a pelvic exam. She hasn't had a pap or anything for about 2 years.

Thanks for your help.

Kathy

My daughter was brought up vegan and the minute she moved out she went back to eating cheese, milk, yogurt and her periods went bonkers and she is now the same way as your daughter. Ask her if she's willing to give up dairy for 90 days. I think 3 months is the minimum testing time, longer if able.

Shari

Sometimes it's not such a good thing to be added to the insurance. Now she can also be added to the allopathic merry-go-round.

"Reclaiming Our Health" by Robbins talks about this, specifically. Women who get caught up in the pap smear, pelvic, childbirth, hysterectomy, cycles of the medical profession. A doctor sees you come in the door and sees a patient they will have for life. I would highly recommend you read the first 2/3 of this book, it is ALL about women's health.

Shari

Yea Shari I already thought of that but she at least needs to see someone to check her out so we can figure out how to proceed. Out of all my kids she trusts me so I will try to help her avoid the merry go round.

Thanks for your concern

Kathy

Sometimes it's not such a good thing to be added to the insurance. Now she can also be added to the allopathic merry-go-round.

"Reclaiming Our Health" by Robbins talks about this, specifically. Women who get caught up in the pap smear, pelvic, childbirth, hysterectomy, cycles of the medical profession. A doctor sees you come in the door and sees a patient they will have for life. I would highly recommend you read the first 2/3 of this book, it is ALL about women's health.

Shari

Just because she goes to see an allopathic

doctor does not mean she has to follow all of his/her advice. Robbins’

materials is actually taught in many allopathic classes I have taken.

Janet

[mailto:health ] On Behalf Of SV

Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007

5:18 AM

To:

health

Subject: Re:

Period problems

Sometimes it's not such a good thing to be added to the

insurance. Now she can also be added to the allopathic merry-go-round.

" Reclaiming Our Health " by Robbins talks

about this, specifically. Women who get caught up in the pap smear,

pelvic, childbirth, hysterectomy, cycles of the medical profession. A

doctor sees you come in the door and sees a patient they will have for

life. I would highly recommend you read the first 2/3 of this book, it is

ALL about women's health.

Shari

Thats correct. I will not let her take any meds they have to push. She had her share of the Drs. shoving their meds especially anti-biotics to her earlier in life. She had constant ear infections. Actually thats how I met Don. He saw a post of mine somewhere and emailed me about using garlic oil. She has NOT had EI since the day I got that email. I lost trust in Drs long ago.

k

RE: Period problems

Just because she goes to see an allopathic doctor does not mean she has to follow all of his/her advice. Robbins’ materials is actually taught in many allopathic classes I have taken.

Janet

From: health [mailto:health ] On Behalf Of SVSent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 5:18 AMhealth Subject: Re: Period problems

Shari

Good for you Kathy. My kids are 23 & 25 and they haven't had an antibiotic in 22 years. In fact the only time they've seen a "regular" doctor is for stitches and broken bones!

Shari

I not even take aspirins. The last time I did was in 1983.

I totally rely on diet, herbs, natural therapies, prayer.

Rena

Good for you Kathy. My kids are 23 & 25 and they haven't had an antibiotic in 22 years. In fact the only time they've seen a "regular" doctor is for stitches and broken bones!

Shari

That is AWEsome!!Ev

Shari