RemedySpot.com

Re: Lugol's Solution

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That would be a good idea for her to do this. SuziAnne Bird <irishfox99@...> wrote: Suzie, Went to that site and nothing but continued on and when I did a search for Lugol's solution it said that they were not able to sell it due to Gov. Regulations!. It also said to have your pharmasist make it up for you

according to her book. I would return it immediately to whereever she got it and get from someone reputable who also does testing with a sychrometer. Anne __________________________________________________

One thing you might do is to put it on your skin. With goats we paint it on the underside of the tail where there is no hair. If they absorb it within 12 hours, they are iodine deficient. Some absorb it within an hour if they really need it. Humans do the same.

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlaeranch@...

I have always suggested that people do the skin test on the inside of their wrists...if absorbed before 12 hours you need iodine. Also another test, is how you feel. Iodine gives energy for those who need it. Right now, I am not taking the Lugol's as I am too full of energy and felt I needed to cut back for awhile. There is no % on my lugol's solution or any other that I have seen. I just started taking sea minerals which has iodine in it among other things and perhaps that is why I don't need the Lugols. If I skin test however, it does disappear in a few hours. AnneGayla <aeranch@...> wrote: One thing you might do is to put it on your skin. With goats we paint it on the underside of the tail where there is no hair. If they absorb it within 12 hours, they are iodine deficient. Some absorb it within an hour if they really need it. Humans do the same. Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlaeranchgmail

• 1 year later...

Okay - that was interesting - I tried to trim the post and the whole thang up and diskappeared!

Never mind that, though. Despite the fact that this will probably make me look like an idiot (as if the above hasn't already!), I just have to ask; what IS "Lugol's solution"???

Ev - is this the something new I'll learn today?!