RemedySpot.com

Re: Carol's daughter; another health update for Carol's daughter--more tests now

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Anne,

Ot:

I have you fooled that CO is cold. No lady. The weather is usually

great except for last year when we got dumped on with tons of snow.

This is very unusual for us. It's dry and mainly sunny all year

round.

I could be coming to visit so use this as an excuse to clean up even

if I don't come. At least you have plenty of notice. Not sure if I

will make it up to you, but maybe I can sneak away for a day while

my daughter gets a break from hubby and myself. I will have a man by

my side too--husband.

I will be online and if I am coming, I'll give you advance notice so

you can do some last minute fixings. Do you drive?

Let's keep it an open door and if I can get there, it would be great.

Arlington is about 20 minutes from Dallas area--at least where

Potter's House is.

What is another town near Nacogdoches? I want to mention this to my

daughter. My daughter hadn't told her hubby earlier today so she

gave me the honor of letting him know. He is super charming and

said " that's great. "

Carol's daughter's update: Gosh my daughter needs go for the

colonoscopy Tues. Dr. said her bowels looked inflammed yesterday

when he did the day surgery and wants to rule out IBS. She's not

excited about this procedure. She has been pumped up with lots of

drugs these past 4 months.

hugs,

carolg

>

> Carol,

> I'm not sure but I believe that Arlington is south of Dallas and

don't know the miles but guess it is about 2 hours drive from

Nacogdoches.

>

> Are you coming to visit? Let me know and I'll clean the

house...hahahaha

>

> Wow, I didn't realize that you live up North in the cold

country, I love Texas weather.

> Anne

>

So sorry to hear about your daughter but keep the faith...perhaps the colonoscopy will reveal a very small and easily fixable problem.

Nacogdoches is very south of Arlington and the closest other city to me would be Lufkin, TX about 12 miles south of Nac. I live about half way between Nac and Lufkin off of Rt. 59 south. Nac is a college town, home of A Austin Univerwity...it should be on the map..hehe. I have asked Santa to send me a map of Texas and hope he gives me one. Texas is just so big I am overwhelmed.

Yes, I do drive and passed my Texas drving test with flying colors - no glasses or anything. I have a 2005 Subaru Forester - small SUV and this is my 3rd Subaru....love 'em.

I would be happy to have you come for a visit if you can fit it into your schedule, to meet you and your husband...or perhaps I could drive north a little and we could meet for lunch.

Blessings to your daughter and to others sick at this time. Hope our Gloria will be doing better soon! So glad to hear that Gloria's pain is being managed now.

Anne

Re: Carol's daughter; another health update for Carol's daughter--more tests now

Anne,Ot: I have you fooled that CO is cold. No lady. The weather is usually great except for last year when we got dumped on with tons of snow. This is very unusual for us. It's dry and mainly sunny all year round.I could be coming to visit so use this as an excuse to clean up even if I don't come. At least you have plenty of notice. Not sure if I will make it up to you, but maybe I can sneak away for a day while my daughter gets a break from hubby and myself. I will have a man by my side too--husband.I will be online and if I am coming, I'll give you advance notice so you can do some last minute fixings. Do you drive? Let's keep it an open door and if I can get there, it would be great.Arlington is about 20 minutes from Dallas area--at least where Potter's House is.What is another town near Nacogdoches? I want to mention this to my daughter. My daughter hadn't

told her hubby earlier today so she gave me the honor of letting him know. He is super charming and said "that's great." Carol's daughter's update: Gosh my daughter needs go for the colonoscopy Tues. Dr. said her bowels looked inflammed yesterday when he did the day surgery and wants to rule out IBS. She's not excited about this procedure. She has been pumped up with lots of drugs these past 4 months.hugs,carolg>> Carol,> I'm not sure but I believe that Arlington is south of Dallas and don't know the miles but guess it is about 2 hours drive from Nacogdoches.> > Are you coming to visit? Let me know and I'll clean the

house...hahahaha> > Wow, I didn't realize that you live up North in the cold country, I love Texas weather.> Anne>