>them?

>We were too frightened not to give the shot. Dogs are so nasty. If I had had

>time I would have gotten on line to ask before hand but I did't get to do

>that.

>Thanks for any help and info.

>Dottie

Dogs do NOT have tetanus in their mouths. They love to give tetanus shots

for anything and everything.

This is why everyone has to be educated so you know in those situations.

So sorry they sold you down the river.

And yes tetanus vaccines can be damaging, I hate to say.

Read my website on tetanus http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/tetanus.htm

See a homeopath - that is the best way to try to work with the disturbance

that may have been caused

Plus if she had never had a vaccine EVER, they were IN ERROR to give her a

tetanus shot. It would DO NOTHING to prevent tetanus - according to their

literature needs to have had the series. What they SHOULD HAVE DONE

according to their system is give tetanus immune globulin (which I owuldn't

want either because it is made from pooled blood of many many vaccinated

people). So they don't even know how to practice their system right. And

by the way I don't agree with any of their interventions.

Homeopathy works nicely

I'll email an article

ONly way to deal with what has been injected into her is Vitamin C and

seeing a homeopath

Hopefully the fact that she hasn't been vaccinated before will help her

(and if she was breastfed.)

Sheri

--------------------------------------------------------

Sheri Nakken, R.N., MA

Vaccination Information & Choice Network, Nevada City CA & Wales UK

$$ Donations to help in the work - accepted by Paypal account

vaccineinfo@...

(go to http://www.paypal.com) or by mail

PO Box 1563 Nevada City CA 95959 530-740-0561 Voicemail in US

http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin/vaccine.htm

ANY INFO OBTAINED HERE NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS MEDICAL OR LEGAL ADVICE. THE

DECISION TO VACCINATE IS YOURS AND YOURS ALONE.

Well Within's Earth Mysteries & Sacred Site Tours

http://www.nccn.net/~wwithin

International Tours, Homestudy Courses, ANTHRAX & OTHER Vaccine Dangers

Education, Homeopathic Education

CEU's for nurses, Books & Multi-Pure Water Filters

• 5 years later...

Welcome Ev, I'll be waiting to hear more about your "herd".

~~~~Eeee! Thanks - but be vewy, vewy caweful before getting me started!! Every single entity residing and abiding with me is extraordinary (!?!), so I do tend to go on....

When I was told I needed a tetanus shot I called my nd and he said to come on down and get JUST a tetanus shot. I had ground my middle finger to the bone in a juicer (don't ask).

~~~~Yikes! That sounds painful! (I don't want too many details - the sympathy pains would kill me)!!

It was only the tip and I refused the shot at the hospital. My naturopath to me because bone was involved I needed tetanus. That's all he gave me, nothing more. Most shots in the hospitals have other immunizations in them as well as presevatives.

~~~~~From what I've just been reading about tetanus shots (but I'm not done with my research yet), I think I'd just as soon they injected the antibiotics directly into the wound. Or irrigate with them. Actually, my friend got that from a vet when discussing her horse - irrigating the wound with penicillin as well as giving injections. Horses tend to develop abscesses on wounds located on the tops of their ... um ... "hips", since they don't drain well, and her horse sho nuff got a boo-boo right away up there. It did nicely with both procedures being followed.

But if I couldn't talk my way out of a tetanus shot after some deep puncture calamity, that's still light years better than getting one "just because". I don't like to live by "the clock on the clubhouse wall..."! (Generally that's irrelevant, though. My animals quite insist on it).

My finger healed, with the help of Golden Seal and honey poultices. You can't hardly tell which one was the mangled one. And they said I'd lose my fingernail, permenantly and 1/3 of my finger. Ha! That's how much the medical profession knows!

Shari

~~~~Most doctors know precisely what the drug company reps tell them - and no more. It's a sad state of affairs for those of us who were raised to trust and rely on authority figures; "Always trust a cop to help you ..." Uh-huh. Would that be the same officer who is being tried for raping a 13 year old girl? "The doctor knows what's best for you...." Righty-o! Would those be the same doctors who nearly killed my friend after her surgery by giving her codeine, to which both her chart and her bracelet clearly stated she was allergic? "We're from the government and we're here to help you..." Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

<Guido! It's them! The pod people.....>

Okay, those were some radical, if horribly true, examples. I live next door to a county deputy, and he and his family are nice people. I don't particularly agree with all their animal husbandry practices, but he's not a perv. I have met doctors who are more open-minded than most (unfortunately they were vets), and the web sites I've been reading which argue against the party line about cholesterol, and now tetanus (and other) vaccinations, are written by doctors. But it still falls on us - just like the description of this list on the home page! - to educate ourselves about what is best for us, and stop living like sheeple. Had I a wee bit more practice, I'd have simply laughed when at the dr.'s office this past Monday, and said, "No. I'm not having that shot." End of discussion.

I'll get my chance, though. She'll want to call me back and rail about my cholesterol values, when it has been clearly proven twice in the last 3 years that I don't have ANY arterial plaque. Sigh. Then I'll find a new primary...again... }:/

Never mind! It's a gorgeous morning here in my little corner of Paradise, and life is good!

Ev