RemedySpot.com

Fwd: Why we get sick part 1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

An interesting read. Why We Get Sick http://www.2knowmyself.com/Why_do_we_get_sick_ill/sadness_happiness_stress_effect_on_immune_system Have you ever asked yourself why do you sometimes catch a cold without having worn light clothing while at other times you don’t catch a cold even if you were wearing light clothes? Have you tried to notice when you become sick?You'll find that more often than not, you'll get sick right after a big disappointment or right after some strong feelings of guilt. Your Emotions Affect Your Immune System Research has shown that happiness and happy thoughts have a positive effect on the immune system while sadness and sad thoughts have exactly the opposite effect!! The cold you caught may be nothing more than your

body’s way of expressing its feelings of guilt; the stomach ache you have is probably nothing more than your accumulated sadness and disappointment!! In many cases we get sick just because we are not happy, or just because our body wants to be ill as a way of expressing its suppressed emotions. Some People Unconsciously Commit Suicide Sam was walking down the street when his feet suddenly slipped off the pavement and he was hit by a car, killing him almost instantly. Everyone considered this an accident, when in fact, Sam has been severely depressed for the past two weeks and was wishing for death with every breath that he took. Sam’s unconscious mind made the wish come true by allowing his leg to slip off the pavement. Say NO Do you know that some of the acne on your face may be the result of stress?Do you know that your face muscles change their shape the more you often you feel sad?You are changing your looks, making yourself ill and may even be killing yourself by these negative feelings you're experiencing!! Say NO to sadness, say no to destroying your cells and say no to killing yourself! I know that sometimes it cannot be helped, but in many cases you can control your emotions. In many cases you can challenge them instead of just being defeated, say no to illness by mastering your emotions and not allow conditions to destroy your cells or change the way you look!! The moral of this article lies in these few words: Say no, you won’t make me ill, I will block your way!Say no, you won’t change my looks, my smile will stay!Say no, if the roads are blocked, I will run to pray!Say no, I can’t just die, I won’t be a prey! Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered. __________________________________________________