I have a good friend who is in her mid 50-'s, physically active, very

good health. Has been eating well for years, mainly organic, a lot

raw, never eats junk food or fast food. She is not overweight and

is a little skinny for her height. She needs no cleanses and she

doesn't need to change her diet. She developed problems with her

knee a couple of months ago from a slip and fall while in the field

working (she is an architect and land use planner/developer). Once

the knee became too painful for her to walk and after she spent a week on

the sofa with it elevated, she went to the doctor.

He told her she had a lot of inflammation and water on the knee and he

attempted to insert a needle and draw the water off. Evidently on

the way out, the needle ruptured a major blood vessel and she had a lot

of bleeding into her tissues, and she's been told the blood has

progressed through her bloodstream and her system and has triggered what

is going on now.

She's being told that she now has a severe case of rheumatoid arthritis

and that her joints are being attacked by her system. She is in

severe pain and nothing is helping in the way of alternatives - MSM and a

few other things she's been using. She is being told that she will

become totally disabled due to the rheumatoid arthritis and that it will

happen fairly quickly. She has been on a " maintenance "

dose of prednisone simply because she has to work and it's the only thing

that is keeping the knee mobile to the point she can work. She

doesn't want to take anything like this, hasn't in the past and taking

the prednisone and some of the pain killers the doctor has her on is

doing more damage to her than the pain, IMO.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions as to what she might do?

Suzi, do you still take the liquid for joints that you bought from Amazon

when you had your neck surgery? Can you tell me the name of that

again? I bought two bottles of it myself and took those two over

the course of a couple of months and I have had very little neck pain of

my own since then and I haven't taken the stuff since. I cannot

remember the name and I cannot go back far enough in my Amazon orders to

find out what the name of the stuff was. Suzi, if you are still

taking it, how has it worked for you, long term?

I'd really like to help this woman if at all possible. She is

looking into UVB therapy (ultra violet blood) and I am going to read up

on that to see what it is. She's past the point of acupuncture

helping - she's been trying that and it isn't working; there is nothing

the chiro can do. I'll listen to and pass on any suggestions if

you'd feel like making them.

Thanks!

I suggest that she may try acupuncture and or homeopathy.

Sometime ago I heard about some electronic devices that inhibit pain, but I can't remember the name or company.

Rena

Rheumatoid Arthritis & Question for Suzi, please

I have a good friend who is in her mid 50-'s, physically active, very good health. Has been eating well for years, mainly organic, a lot raw, never eats junk food or fast food. She is not overweight and is a little skinny for her height. She needs no cleanses and she doesn't need to change her diet. She developed problems with her knee a couple of months ago from a slip and fall while in the field working (she is an architect and land use planner/developer). Once the knee became too painful for her to walk and after she spent a week on the sofa with it elevated, she went to the doctor.He told her she had a lot of inflammation and water on the knee and he attempted to insert a needle and draw the water off. Evidently on the way out, the needle ruptured a major blood vessel and she had a lot of bleeding into her tissues, and she's been told the blood has progressed through her bloodstream and her system and has triggered what is going on now.She's being told that she now has a severe case of rheumatoid arthritis and that her joints are being attacked by her system. She is in severe pain and nothing is helping in the way of alternatives - MSM and a few other things she's been using. She is being told that she will become totally disabled due to the rheumatoid arthritis and that it will happen fairly quickly. She has been on a "maintenance" dose of prednisone simply because she has to work and it's the only thing that is keeping the knee mobile to the point she can work. She doesn't want to take anything like this, hasn't in the past and taking the prednisone and some of the pain killers the doctor has her on is doing more damage to her than the pain, IMO.Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions as to what she might do? Suzi, do you still take the liquid for joints that you bought from Amazon when you had your neck surgery? Can you tell me the name of that again? I bought two bottles of it myself and took those two over the course of a couple of months and I have had very little neck pain of my own since then and I haven't taken the stuff since. I cannot remember the name and I cannot go back far enough in my Amazon orders to find out what the name of the stuff was. Suzi, if you are still taking it, how has it worked for you, long term?I'd really like to help this woman if at all possible. She is looking into UVB therapy (ultra violet blood) and I am going to read up on that to see what it is. She's past the point of acupuncture helping - she's been trying that and it isn't working; there is nothing the chiro can do. I'll listen to and pass on any suggestions if you'd feel like making them.Thanks!

Oh OH .. lol .. this is my department!!!!! Sorry I meant to answer this sooner.. First... cal mag, MSM (mega doses), BF & C ( I added this to the DTO in the a.m and in the afternoon used it w/DMSO on the knee), and then Deep tissue oil (with DMSO) by itself at night. ..and organic iron. this is what all I did when I had the arthritic spurs under the knee cap and the lateral release, and then had all the fluid on the knee.. was told I would have to live with some swelling and arthritis... Yeah right! Also too complete nutrition every day. And for liquid glucosomine... I don't take it as often now.. every so often... It really helped prior to the surgery and even after... not only the neck but all over.. Yes, that would be another good one. The company is Synflex... it was Synflex 1500 is what I took. It takes about 3 wks to build up

in your system before you see it working. Landes <L@...> wrote: He told her she had a lot of inflammation and water on the knee and he attempted to insert a needle and draw the water off. Evidently on the way out, the needle ruptured a major blood vessel and she had a lot of bleeding into her tissues, and she's been told the blood has progressed through her bloodstream and her system and has triggered what is going on now.She's being told that she now has a severe case of rheumatoid arthritis and that her joints are being attacked by her system. She is in severe pain and nothing is helping in the way of alternatives - MSM and a few other things she's been using. She is being told that she will become totally disabled due to the rheumatoid arthritis and that it will happen fairly

quickly. She has been on a "maintenance" dose of prednisone simply because she has to work and it's the only thing that is keeping the knee mobile to the point she can work. She doesn't want to take anything like this, hasn't in the past and taking the prednisone and some of the pain killers the doctor has her on is doing more damage to her than the pain, IMO.Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions as to what she might do? Suzi, do you still take the liquid for joints that you bought from Amazon when you had your neck surgery? Can you tell me the name of that again? I bought two bottles of it myself and took those two over the course of a couple of months and I have had very little neck pain of my own since then and I haven't taken the stuff since. I cannot remember the name and I cannot go back far enough in my Amazon orders to find out what the name of the stuff was. Suzi, if you are still taking it, how has it

worked for you, long term?I'd really like to help this woman if at all possible. She is looking into UVB therapy (ultra violet blood) and I am going to read up on that to see what it is. She's past the point of acupuncture helping - she's been trying that and it isn't working; there is nothing the chiro can do. I'll listen to and pass on any suggestions if you'd feel like making them.Thanks! Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is

a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered. __________________________________________________