RemedySpot.com

RE: Natural Solutions Foundation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ev, We try to steer clear of politics on this list.. On ocassion we do post something if it warrants "all the help it can get right now" so to speak. But we leave alot of the politics off list as if most are already aware of what is going on because they do subscribe to many e-news posts. <autumn3scorpio@...> wrote: How many of you know about this organization? Are involved with it? I get e-news posts from them regularly, since I signed (and keep doing so!) petitions and e-letters to my representatives (well, THERE'S a whitewash term if ever I heard one - they never seem to represent ME) about the FDA's really heinous attacks on our freedom of choice as regards herbs and supplements. It seems to me that this group of folks would already be on board that particular train, but if not, perhaps you'd think about looking into the

organization. They're actually on our side! Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been

discovered. __________________________________________________

So sorry - I don't generally get political, myself. Just seemed, well - pertinent.

Ev

Ev,

We try to steer clear of politics on this list.. On ocassion we do post something if it warrants "all the help it can get right now" so to speak. But we leave alot of the politics off list as if most are already aware of what is going on because they do subscribe to many e-news posts.

No problem... sometimes it is pertinent and needs to be posted... <autumn3scorpio@...> wrote: So sorry - I don't generally get political, myself. Just seemed, well - pertinent. Ev Suzi List Owner health/ http://360./suziesgoats What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered. __________________________________________________

I know also and I receive it's emails and so on.

Natural Solutions Foundation

How many of you know about this organization? Are involved with it?

I get e-news posts from them regularly, since I signed (and keep doing so!) petitions and e-letters to my representatives (well, THERE'S a whitewash term if ever I heard one - they never seem to represent ME) about the FDA's really heinous attacks on our freedom of choice as regards herbs and supplements.

It seems to me that this group of folks would already be on board that particular train, but if not, perhaps you'd think about looking into the organization. They're actually on our side!

Ev

"One hundred million miracles are happening every day!"

It’s alright Evie, no harm done.

Janet

Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007

6:51 AM

health

Subject: Re:

Natural Solutions Foundation

So sorry - I don't generally get political, myself.

Just seemed, well - pertinent.

Ev

Ev,

We try to steer clear of politics on this list.. On ocassion we do post

something if it warrants " all the help

it can get right now " so to speak. But we

leave alot of the politics off list as if most are already aware of what is

going on because they do subscribe to many e-news posts.